I’m glad that I didn’t bring my usual concert gear to the Foo Fighters show tonight.....

APLMAN99
https://komonews.com/news/entertainment/bizarre-list-of-banned-items-re…

SEATTLE - Foo Fighters fans won't be able to bring leg warmers, mixed tapes not in CD format or any unflattering photos of Ryan Seacrest, among other items on an "Everlong" list of banned items to Saturday's concert at Safeco Field.

The list of bizarre banned items also includes: homemade nut milks, pirated VHS tapes of Land of the Lost, the series and Creem magazines that do not mention Ted Nugent.

The Foo Fighters have been known to joke around, but if you're hoping to avoid "looking for a complication" at security, better leave your derogatory press clippings of Shania Twain and beige or mustard colored macramé wall hangings at home.

COMPLETE LIST:

Professional audio or video recording devices - (including cameras, video or audio recorders and iPad's)
Unflattering photos of Ryan Seacrest
Weapons
Coolers
Glass
Mixtapes not in CD format
Selfie sticks
Cans
Pirated VHS tapes of Land of the Lost, the series
Plastic Bottles
Creem magazines that do not mention Ted Nugent
Fireworks
Any mention of Friendster OR Webster (staring Emmanuel Lewis)
Alcoholic beverages
Beige or mustard colored macramé wall hangings
Large chains or spiked bracelets
Leg warmers
Wallet Chains
Free radicals (including antioxidants or Hong Kong Phooey (as voiced by Scatman Crothers)
Backpacks
Derogatory press clippings of Shania Twain
Waist Packs
Any pencil that isn't number two (2) pencil
Food
Homemade nut milks
Scythes
Laser pens
|
Deja New
9/2/2018 4:32am
I don’t go anywhere without my pirate copy of land of the lost on VHS and I keep an original on beta max locked in a safe as It could get stolen at foo fighters concert that Dave is a sneaky little fucker......
APLMAN99
9/2/2018 5:29pm
Deja New wrote:
I don’t go anywhere without my pirate copy of land of the lost on VHS and I keep an original on beta max locked in a...
I don’t go anywhere without my pirate copy of land of the lost on VHS and I keep an original on beta max locked in a safe as It could get stolen at foo fighters concert that Dave is a sneaky little fucker......
It was a great show even if I wasn't allowed to bring my leg warmers in......

The only (slight) disappointment for me was that Krist Novaselic only joined them for one song. Would have been cool to have Grohl, Novaselic, and Smear (4th memberish of Nirvana) do 3 or 4 Nirvana songs together.

Post a reply to: I’m glad that I didn’t bring my usual concert gear to the Foo Fighters show tonight.....

The Latest