Idiot Warnings

IWreckALot
Edited Date/Time 2/26/2018 5:14am
I know frivolous lawsuits are the reason we have dumbass warnings on everything, but wouldn't it be nice to just let those "kids" eat tide pods and let them live with the consequences rather than putting a warning label on a package? If a kid is old enough to read, they're old enough to know better than to eat a Tide pod.

If you want to play with a toaster while you're in the bath, have at it. If you want to keep the plastic wrapper on your steak while you grill it and eat it, knock yourself out.

We are just preventing stupid people from moving on and those people are now around in droves.

Time to let Darwin's Theory live a little.
|
2/20/2018 11:53am
hey,
The warnings are not to protect the idiot, it is to protect the company from lawsuits.They could careless if idiots eat tide pods all day long but once the lawyers get involved you bet they care big time then..... All about protecting the investment.
IWreckALot
2/20/2018 11:57am
In that case, it’s time for judges to stop hearing dumbass cases. What does newmann always say about stupid games?

The Shop

tcannon521
Fantasy
1398th
2/20/2018 12:18pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2018 12:53pm
I wonder what percent of the people complaining or making fun of them ate a cinnaburst wrapper 25 years ago?
2/20/2018 1:00pm
tcannon521 wrote:
I wonder what percent of the people complaining or making fun of them ate a cinnaburst wrapper 25 years ago?
I still consume them. The fiber is glorious to the sustainment of a juicy bowel movement. The attendant gas, however, is not so pleasant.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/20/2018 2:40pm
They're messing with evolution.
2/20/2018 4:26pm
Could just ban tide pods. Kinda borderline crazy for anyone to be able to walk into a store buy them to take home to an unlocked cupboard under your sink....
JM485
2/20/2018 4:46pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2018 4:50pm
I feel like Darwin has been a little complacent over the last few decades and needs to step up his game pretty soon here. I'm 100% for pulling idiotic warning labels off everything and just letting the problem sort itself out, I have been calling for it for years.Laughing

Edit: and I seriously cannot even begin to comprehend the fact that there are actually law makers even suggesting the idea that these things should be locked up in stores. In my short time in this planet I've learned one thing for absolute certain, anyone looking to do dumb shit will not be denied, ever. You can take one thing away, and they'll just move on to the next great idea.
NorCal 50+
2/20/2018 4:54pm
My jaw dropped when I saw a warning sign on the window of a house I had rented:
"CAUTION: Windows can create a falling challenge, do not fall out of window." I'm not making this up. A warning label on a window. I was wondering where the effing warning sign was for the wall (I might run into it) or the floor (I might fall on it and hurt myself.)

Saw a sign on the dryer at the laundromat: DO NOT put people in dryer.
If we aren't Idiocracy yet, we are close.
scooter5002
2/20/2018 5:00pm
tcannon521 wrote:
I still consume them. The fiber is glorious to the sustainment of a juicy bowel movement. The attendant gas, however, is not so pleasant.
THAT is where you and I differ. Few things in life, can compare to the sheer joy, of feeling that discharge building. Not quite the rumble, with the bead of sweat on the forehead, that means imminent trouble. No, the slight internal tweak, following a certain spicy meal, of epic proportions. The bubble, that moves closer to the exit port, allowing for time to position oneself accordingly. Lean slightly to one direction, raise that cheek, and let loose the thunder. Only the best H2S cloud will actually make me blink once or twice, in disbelief, and sheer joy, all at once. Like a true arTEEST, standing back in admiration, gazing upon the easel, soaking in that moment. Upon the rarest of moments, even gasping, with watery eyes, like McQueen, Garner, and the other guy, at the vat of moonshine. In the pinnacle of achievements it drops on a hot summer day, in my non-air conditioned Yukon, which I have already rolled up the widows on, and turned heat to Max.
reded
2/20/2018 5:07pm
tcannon521 wrote:
THAT is where you and I differ. Few things in life, can compare to the sheer joy, of feeling that discharge building. Not quite the rumble...
THAT is where you and I differ. Few things in life, can compare to the sheer joy, of feeling that discharge building. Not quite the rumble, with the bead of sweat on the forehead, that means imminent trouble. No, the slight internal tweak, following a certain spicy meal, of epic proportions. The bubble, that moves closer to the exit port, allowing for time to position oneself accordingly. Lean slightly to one direction, raise that cheek, and let loose the thunder. Only the best H2S cloud will actually make me blink once or twice, in disbelief, and sheer joy, all at once. Like a true arTEEST, standing back in admiration, gazing upon the easel, soaking in that moment. Upon the rarest of moments, even gasping, with watery eyes, like McQueen, Garner, and the other guy, at the vat of moonshine. In the pinnacle of achievements it drops on a hot summer day, in my non-air conditioned Yukon, which I have already rolled up the widows on, and turned heat to Max.
Bravo Scooter! You sir, reek of literary genius.
2/20/2018 5:18pm
THAT is where you and I differ. Few things in life, can compare to the sheer joy, of feeling that discharge building. Not quite the rumble...
reded wrote:
Bravo Scooter! You sir, reek of literary genius.
I stand in awe, sir. Jaw and brain agape at your prose.
IWreckALot
2/20/2018 6:32pm
Scooter used a lot of words to say he enjoys a good fart.
71Fish
2/20/2018 8:42pm
Some things shouldn't need a warning label.
Uncle Tony
2/20/2018 8:48pm
Dude wtf? That doesn't belong in non-moto that belongs in the hall of fame
BMSOBx2
2/21/2018 3:15pm Edited Date/Time 2/21/2018 3:21pm
Best post I've read all year. Pure Gonzo! Hunter would be proud.Cool

When I first saw the thread title I thought it was about those other threads that got clicked.
plowboy
2/21/2018 3:29pm
How many of you vitards ignore the warnings and eat the dessicant packs in your jerky?
reded
2/21/2018 4:55pm
I pull the tags off of mattresses and run with scissors in my hand.
vetmxr
2/21/2018 6:09pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Best post I've read all year. Pure Gonzo! Hunter would be proud.B) When I first saw the thread title I thought it was about those other...
Best post I've read all year. Pure Gonzo! Hunter would be proud.Cool

When I first saw the thread title I thought it was about those other threads that got clicked.
thats funny right there boys.........
JPT
2/22/2018 8:22am
Well put Scoot, well put.
SEEMEFIRST
2/22/2018 8:04pm
How many pods are allowed in a magazine?

Or clip for the douchebags.
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
2/24/2018 9:52am
reded wrote:
You sir, are a true rebel !
B DUB 333
2/24/2018 8:15pm
GuyB wrote:
They're messing with evolution.
Ding Ding Ding we have a winner! Somebody get this man his chicken dinner.
2/26/2018 5:13am
reded wrote:
Take it a step further you psycho. Put it on YouTube or Facebook live while you’re doing these things.

Post a reply to: Idiot Warnings

The Latest