I love Texas

6/26/2018 11:31pm
plowboy wrote:
A: The roads leading out? My perception of New Yorkers was; arrogant, rude, aloof. Until I landed at JFK on my way back from the first...
A: The roads leading out?

My perception of New Yorkers was; arrogant, rude, aloof. Until I landed at JFK on my way back from the first Gulf War. You'd have thought I was related to everyone in the City. Hugs, kisses, tears, pizza, steak, beer...anything. They may have a hard crust but New York people are bad to the bone. I dig 'm and always will. Salute NY.
Please move in and establish residency in NY and bring your wallet with you.
The nanny state comedians in Albany are looking forward to collecting your state income tax while simultaneously exempting the defined benefit pension plans of their public sector retirees from the same privilege.
MR. X
6/27/2018 5:56am
Taxes are bananas in N.Y. I can't really go on any political rants about the state without breaking forum rules but that little area of NYC makes all the decisions for the entire state .
6/27/2018 2:12pm
MR. X wrote:
Taxes are bananas in N.Y. I can't really go on any political rants about the state without breaking forum rules but that little area of NYC...
Taxes are bananas in N.Y. I can't really go on any political rants about the state without breaking forum rules but that little area of NYC makes all the decisions for the entire state .
I vote we dig a moat from Yonkers to New Rochelle and push ‘em into the Atlantic.
plowboy
6/27/2018 2:47pm
plowboy wrote:
A: The roads leading out? My perception of New Yorkers was; arrogant, rude, aloof. Until I landed at JFK on my way back from the first...
A: The roads leading out?

My perception of New Yorkers was; arrogant, rude, aloof. Until I landed at JFK on my way back from the first Gulf War. You'd have thought I was related to everyone in the City. Hugs, kisses, tears, pizza, steak, beer...anything. They may have a hard crust but New York people are bad to the bone. I dig 'm and always will. Salute NY.
40 wrote:
Please move in and establish residency in NY and bring your wallet with you. The nanny state comedians in Albany are looking forward to collecting your...
Please move in and establish residency in NY and bring your wallet with you.
The nanny state comedians in Albany are looking forward to collecting your state income tax while simultaneously exempting the defined benefit pension plans of their public sector retirees from the same privilege.
Woah, there horse collar...I said the PEOPLE were great. The politicians are swindlers and loco just like everywhere. I already live too far north...the winters don't get warmer in that direction.Smile

The Shop

MR. X
6/27/2018 3:53pm
MR. X wrote:
Taxes are bananas in N.Y. I can't really go on any political rants about the state without breaking forum rules but that little area of NYC...
I vote we dig a moat from Yonkers to New Rochelle and push ‘em into the Atlantic.
I got shovels
6/27/2018 4:46pm Edited Date/Time 6/27/2018 4:48pm
South of Yonkers is probably the biggest problem the upstate faces.
A nanny-state entitlement mentality coupled with stifling regulations and bone crushing taxes hampers the upstate- which actually shares very little in common with the city slickers. Downstate Illinois probably has the same problem with Chicago.
The best thing that could possibly happen is to split off the upstate from the city and form a new state. The idea has been floated many times- with typical resistance from Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island and LI.
6/27/2018 4:49pm Edited Date/Time 6/27/2018 4:52pm
MR. X wrote:
I got shovels
If you're smart- you'll drop the shovel and get wheels

Post a reply to: I love Texas

The Latest