I hope that.......

P
Edited Date/Time 11/8/2012 10:23am
the representatives in congress aren't anywhere near a bitter as some of you about Obama winning. It's time to get over it and work to get things done. I also hope that the Democrats realize that the people are demanding that they get something done. It shouldn't be about an agenda, it should be about America.

P
|
bsm121
11/8/2012 6:54am
Everyone wants something done, as long as they agree with it...
P
11/8/2012 6:59am
bsm121 wrote:
Everyone wants something done, as long as they agree with it...
It's called compromise.

P
bsm121
11/8/2012 7:16am
How far will you stary from your principles to compromise?

I agree that govt is dysfunctional and that they need to do a better job of working for practical solutions to our problems, but the way they "compromise" isn't going to cut it.

Obamacare was a compromise, a 2700 page compromise full of pork. Regardless of your feelings toward health care, is that the type of compromise you are looking for, because that is how gov't defines it.
Racer92
11/8/2012 7:17am
P wrote:
the representatives in congress aren't anywhere near a bitter as some of you about Obama winning. It's time to get over it and work to get...
the representatives in congress aren't anywhere near a bitter as some of you about Obama winning. It's time to get over it and work to get things done. I also hope that the Democrats realize that the people are demanding that they get something done. It shouldn't be about an agenda, it should be about America.

P
Actually Im not bitter about the Empty Suit winning, because it was either him or Twitt Romney. Two sides of the same problem.

This whole Obama thing reminds me of the James Stewart thing, the attitude of the J$7 supporters online put off more people than James could have ever done. And the smug, elitest Obama pricks that get on here make it really hard to contemplate 'compromise'. Seriously P, have you ever thought that it takes two to tango? If your side wants compromise, that perhaps your side needs to quit acting like assholes? (not saying you, because when talking with me, you have always been professional with your dialog thanks for that.) Im talking about the other KoolAid kooks, are you getting on your own teammates and telling them to grow the fuck up?

A bad winner is equally as unbecoming as a sore loser.

The Shop

P
11/8/2012 7:46am
P wrote:
the representatives in congress aren't anywhere near a bitter as some of you about Obama winning. It's time to get over it and work to get...

P
Racer92 wrote:
Actually Im not bitter about the Empty Suit winning, because it was either him or Twitt Romney. Two sides of the same problem. This whole Obama...
Actually Im not bitter about the Empty Suit winning, because it was either him or Twitt Romney. Two sides of the same problem.

This whole Obama thing reminds me of the James Stewart thing, the attitude of the J$7 supporters online put off more people than James could have ever done. And the smug, elitest Obama pricks that get on here make it really hard to contemplate 'compromise'. Seriously P, have you ever thought that it takes two to tango? If your side wants compromise, that perhaps your side needs to quit acting like assholes? (not saying you, because when talking with me, you have always been professional with your dialog thanks for that.) Im talking about the other KoolAid kooks, are you getting on your own teammates and telling them to grow the fuck up?

Your entire reply is the kind of nastiness that I hope the people in congress don't have. It's time to get over it and think positive.

P
Racer92
11/8/2012 8:22am
P wrote:
Your entire reply is the kind of nastiness that I hope the people in congress don't have. It's time to get over it and think positive...
Your entire reply is the kind of nastiness that I hope the people in congress don't have. It's time to get over it and think positive.

P
And your lack of acknowledging that it goes both ways shows why there can be a stalemate. Neither side is innocent.

Lead by example or point fingers?
thehuck.0
11/8/2012 8:25am
P wrote:

P
Racer92 wrote:
Actually Im not bitter about the Empty Suit winning, because it was either him or Twitt Romney. Two sides of the same problem. This whole Obama...

P wrote:
Your entire reply is the kind of nastiness that I hope the people in congress don't have. It's time to get over it and think positive...

P
You are such a cry baby bitch. Seriously...go drop a napkin.
P
11/8/2012 8:26am
P wrote:

P
Racer92 wrote:
And your lack of acknowledging that it goes both ways shows why there can be a stalemate. Neither side is innocent. Lead by example or point...
And your lack of acknowledging that it goes both ways shows why there can be a stalemate. Neither side is innocent.

Lead by example or point fingers?
Hopefully you will get past the nastiness.

P
Racer92
11/8/2012 8:29am
P wrote:
Hopefully you will get past the nastiness.

P
Maybe someday you will realize you get more flies with honey than vinegar.
ChingLongBing
11/8/2012 8:36am
Racer92 wrote:
The fact that someone actually thinks the problem lies with one side only and not both is the real problem here, couldn't be that both sides at times have their issues with compromise, it has to be that one side should never have to budge and the other should always think their way. The response you're getting from P is a prime example, lets just blindly think that one side and one side only is the issue here. The fact that P can't derive that from your first post is maddening, and should be to anyone with half a brain.
P
11/8/2012 9:38am
Racer92 wrote:
The fact that someone actually thinks the problem lies with one side only and not both is the real problem here, couldn't be that both sides...
The fact that someone actually thinks the problem lies with one side only and not both is the real problem here, couldn't be that both sides at times have their issues with compromise, it has to be that one side should never have to budge and the other should always think their way. The response you're getting from P is a prime example, lets just blindly think that one side and one side only is the issue here. The fact that P can't derive that from your first post is maddening, and should be to anyone with half a brain.
Apparently you didn't notice that I mentioned both parties in my initial post.

P

Post a reply to: I hope that.......

The Latest