I finally did it

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2019 7:59 AM

Starting 2019 as an IMDB credited actor.
Oddly enough I got my first credit playing a motorcycle mechanic on Im having an affair with my wife.
The second credit on Call Me both nice independent films but Ill take it. Photo
Photo

|

1/5/2019 8:29 AM

Good stuff brother!!!

|

1/5/2019 12:11 PM

That's awesome!

It must be difficult to find acting jobs in Cleveland?

|

1/5/2019 7:37 PM

Couple celebrities up in here now. Congrats!!

|

1/6/2019 3:07 PM

Tell Jennifer Aniston I said sup

|

1/6/2019 4:06 PM

Cleveland has been used as film sets before. A lot of opportunity here.

|

GP740
Since 1987

1/6/2019 4:27 PM

Thanks
Lots of extra work between Pittsburgh and Chicago.
Highlight was in scenes with Robert Redford Danny Glover and Tom Waits but all the prison scenes from Michigan did not make the final cut.

My last two were mindhunter and one dollar, not out yet.
Photo
Photo

|

1/7/2019 3:01 PM

Sweet! Good job and good luck!

|

1/9/2019 4:22 PM

Congrats!

|

1/9/2019 8:39 PM

It can be done kids, Live your dreams
Give it everything you got.
Great job Ohio wink

|

Sno Cross Teachers :
" First lets realize your racing something the size and shape and weight of a "Hide a Bed"

1/10/2019 5:42 AM

Danny Glover just doesn’t age.

|

GP740
Since 1987

1/10/2019 8:38 AM

Its funny.
While Bob and Tom were pampered away in a Mercedes car to their palatial motorhomes after a scece, Mr Glover hung out with us lowly extras in our holding area. BS ing and taking puctures with individuals.
That rarely happens.

Overall principal actors are nice.
One scene Justin Chatwin introduced himself as i sat next to him in a bar scene.

I feel blessed to have stumbled into this fun new hobby.

|

1/10/2019 8:51 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

Danny Glover just doesn’t age.

He'll forever be Roger Murtaugh to me.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/10/2019 12:28 PM

Congrats Z! Now being a credited actor, does it give you a leg up on those that aren't, for any future films? Next stop a SAG card?

If you get into any films dealing with a need for old, washed up mx'ers....... you know that me, Gabe, GT, Pluto and the rest are ready to go!

|

1/10/2019 1:56 PM

AHRMA361 wrote:

Congrats Z! Now being a credited actor, does it give you a leg up on those that aren't, for any future films? Next stop a SAG card?

If you get into any films dealing with a need for old, washed up mx'ers....... you know that me, Gabe, GT, Pluto and the rest are ready to go!

Thanks
No not a leg up on anyone because you never know what casting directors are looking for.

Case in point a Cle actor had a speaking feature role in Assassins Code yet a little time later he was an extra sitting 13 hours with us in holding on Acts of Violence with Bruce Willis, so you never know.

You need to be with a talent agency or be extremely lucky like having the AD (assistant director) or director upgrade you to be cast for principal roles which I am not nor am I with SAG.

I just do extra work because I enjoy the whole “on set vibe”
My next goal is having lines as a “featured extra”or “day player” which is the next progressive step up the movie ladder from an extra.

I may have that opportunity in March with a feature speaking role in an indie film.

On that note I just got an opportunity for a small commercial in Detroit for $1,600 a day needed for 2 days, so you never know what is out there when you register with a casting director.

|

1/10/2019 2:02 PM

Here you go Mike

Photo
Photo

|