I can't drive 55!!!!

9/22/2022 9:44am
JustMX wrote:
I am a little concerned that profesional125 has not posted in this thread, or any other for that matter in some time. Hope everything is ok...
I am a little concerned that profesional125 has not posted in this thread, or any other for that matter in some time.

Hope everything is ok man, and eagerly awaiting your applicable stories from the road.
Falcon wrote:
His stories might not include faster speeds, but I guarantee they'll involve loose women and maybe an escaped zoo animal or two.
avidchimp wrote:
And the Russian trucking mob, which is a very real thing. Those fuckers have their hands in a lot of that industry. If you see a...
And the Russian trucking mob, which is a very real thing. Those fuckers have their hands in a lot of that industry. If you see a shady looking truck based out of Illinois, it is probably one of theirs. Laughing
Us old hands joking call them The 1099 Chicago Russian mob. But the truth is there from all the Eastern Europe countries. Newark nj. To La there the majority of all the co.s. Or any part of the country. 1 has to wonder where did the money for 95 trks and trailers come from. Yrs ago doing the Chicago rr I had to use there property to get to a 1 way st. They scared the crap out of me. 6 of these co.s later it’s just the way of life. Totally diff than an American co. It comes down to money they pay way more. As a driver you drive for who pays the most. You better be able to really run. If you can’t you won’t be alive long.
9/22/2022 2:12pm
A lot of details on this 1 . On rt34 5 mi b4 Gettysburg police was with a huge black bear that was hit by a...
A lot of details on this 1 . On rt34 5 mi b4 Gettysburg police was with a huge black bear that was hit by a dump trk. Delivered just north of town. Next pu is in Harrisburg the gate is locked. I walk to the warehouse and find a door that doesn’t close. I walk inside alarms r going off. I,m thinking I better get the f out of here. Dispatch says wait there 30 min I say I,m leaving b4the cops show up. Haha plus I need a parking spot. I had to pay for 1 at the flying j in Harrisburg. 2 trks hit each other at the fuel island another pulled a section of Jersey wall off and drags it 100 yards into the parking lot. Doing laundry we had a lot of laughs. 1 driver is dressed like hulk hogan complete with glasses and bandanna. He was funny as hell I was talking like macho man Randy Savage. Chics working there r from Phily . Next delivery is to Me. 2 mi from Canadian border . Slow unld at a farm.
G-man wrote:
Glad to see your still with us professional!Woohoo
Yeah Thx man. Had to park at delivery lastnight unlded at 23.55 no parking near atl then. Got up at 5am didn’t get a ld until 15.00 . Forklift wheel fell threw the trl there pulling atm,s from to ld me, it’s called cross docking. I beat all our drivers from ny. By a few hrs. But they got a ld b4 me. Because i hv to hit a shop in Chicago difficult sometimes to find a ld going in a specific direction. I called my Elog gal Anna and said I,m driving to get a shower . I may hv to google how to shave since this is my 4th time shaving. She’s Great and has a awesome laugh. 1st day I said I like your slight accent where,s it from. She says oh I can not tell you, laughing. She starts at 5am Chicago time . I figured time zones out a lot of Eastern Europe is 8 hrs ahead. I tell her you start at 5am 1pm your time I,m going to figure out where your at. She laughs I can not tell you. But honestly it doesn’t matter but I,m sure it’s Russia. Ukraine women work with Russian women at these co.s and get along just fine. Dispatch of course is texting me while I get a 5 min shower.
Ted722
9/26/2022 11:58am
We’ll do our best to keep up with the flow of traffic en-route to Sammy Hagar this upcoming Saturday…not easy, 90 is the new 80 these days! 🏎

Haven’t seen The Red Rocker live since 1983 at the Cow Palace (which happened to be my 1st concert ever attended) south of SF. Here’s the ad:

Looking forward to it!
str8line
9/26/2022 4:28pm
Next pu is at a Amish farm this is where it gets real weird. I get to 162 page rd fort Fairfield Me. And there’s no...
Next pu is at a Amish farm this is where it gets real weird. I get to 162 page rd fort Fairfield Me. And there’s no way I,m pulling into the yard it just doesn’t look rt. I see another barn down the rd with more room. A Amish guy hears me and runs to the trk. I say good morning sir. He jumps up and gives me 18 instructions. He has a bit of drama saying 1 of the men is not answering his phone at the farm 2 mi away where you pu. He thinks I can turn around in 8 ft. I say I hv to blind side on this corner into the property. I hv a steer tire in the soft ditch with a drop off to a creek. Trk doesn’t want to move in reverse since it’s junk. He asked r you in a hurry ? I said yeah I got held up unldng. He says I hv my horse at the next farm follow me. He takes off running wo , I look in the mirror and busted out laughing. He looked like a crazy person. 2 little 3 yrs boys starred like I landed a spaceship on there farm . There bundled up like Eskimos it was 33 degrees. The wife gave me a long wave. Then I followed a horse and buggy to a farm. Another blindside back in but much easier. They had a narrow strip of loose gravel laid out . You can’t stop or ya spin a hole. I got the trl height to match by sliding tandems up. For sure I don’t want to bump the home made wood dock and blow it up. 3 of them flew as fast as you could getting double stacked pallets of pumpkins in bins. Super cool vibe at the farm . Another trk passed the logistics guy said he’s going to a farm 12 mi from here. He split on the horse so fast I didn’t notice him leaving. I said I grew up on a farm too 4 yrs old I did chores. They said we hv family in Greenwood Wi. I said I,ve been there I delivered a tanker of cream from Cal. There. I said I see you just shaved your sheep. He said no that’s burdocks on it. I laughed and said I never saw so many on any animal I wonder what he was thinking. Burdocks every young farm boy tried it thinking it was rubarb. He laughed. They hv a neighbor that makes the Bol document. They didn’t know much about that. I was super tired so it was on me to make sure I had the rt one. I asked how was the crop he said good. He told me we get .80 per pumpkin they mark them up 300% . We hv to put a sticker on that says 4.48. So it’s doesn’t pay much. I said sounds like milk prices for farmers . But at least you don’t hv any fuel cost if any. They don’t hv a car or a tractor. Sensory ovr ld going threw the deal but a unique experience. The weather turned into a hard storms going to Cromwell Ct. late at night I can’t find a parking spot. So I,m driving around looking for any parking. Outside of town I see a sign mattress co . I turn in figure I will park at the warehouse. I follow the narrow windy rd and it’s a water treatment plant now. The sign must hv been old. Vid is when there almost done they where moving a little slower at the end.

Very cool, I used to think the Amish were suffering without modern necessities now I think they have it really good. And they don't have to worry about their kids addictions to tik tok!

The Shop

9/27/2022 10:24pm
Next pu is at a Amish farm this is where it gets real weird. I get to 162 page rd fort Fairfield Me. And there’s no...
Next pu is at a Amish farm this is where it gets real weird. I get to 162 page rd fort Fairfield Me. And there’s no way I,m pulling into the yard it just doesn’t look rt. I see another barn down the rd with more room. A Amish guy hears me and runs to the trk. I say good morning sir. He jumps up and gives me 18 instructions. He has a bit of drama saying 1 of the men is not answering his phone at the farm 2 mi away where you pu. He thinks I can turn around in 8 ft. I say I hv to blind side on this corner into the property. I hv a steer tire in the soft ditch with a drop off to a creek. Trk doesn’t want to move in reverse since it’s junk. He asked r you in a hurry ? I said yeah I got held up unldng. He says I hv my horse at the next farm follow me. He takes off running wo , I look in the mirror and busted out laughing. He looked like a crazy person. 2 little 3 yrs boys starred like I landed a spaceship on there farm . There bundled up like Eskimos it was 33 degrees. The wife gave me a long wave. Then I followed a horse and buggy to a farm. Another blindside back in but much easier. They had a narrow strip of loose gravel laid out . You can’t stop or ya spin a hole. I got the trl height to match by sliding tandems up. For sure I don’t want to bump the home made wood dock and blow it up. 3 of them flew as fast as you could getting double stacked pallets of pumpkins in bins. Super cool vibe at the farm . Another trk passed the logistics guy said he’s going to a farm 12 mi from here. He split on the horse so fast I didn’t notice him leaving. I said I grew up on a farm too 4 yrs old I did chores. They said we hv family in Greenwood Wi. I said I,ve been there I delivered a tanker of cream from Cal. There. I said I see you just shaved your sheep. He said no that’s burdocks on it. I laughed and said I never saw so many on any animal I wonder what he was thinking. Burdocks every young farm boy tried it thinking it was rubarb. He laughed. They hv a neighbor that makes the Bol document. They didn’t know much about that. I was super tired so it was on me to make sure I had the rt one. I asked how was the crop he said good. He told me we get .80 per pumpkin they mark them up 300% . We hv to put a sticker on that says 4.48. So it’s doesn’t pay much. I said sounds like milk prices for farmers . But at least you don’t hv any fuel cost if any. They don’t hv a car or a tractor. Sensory ovr ld going threw the deal but a unique experience. The weather turned into a hard storms going to Cromwell Ct. late at night I can’t find a parking spot. So I,m driving around looking for any parking. Outside of town I see a sign mattress co . I turn in figure I will park at the warehouse. I follow the narrow windy rd and it’s a water treatment plant now. The sign must hv been old. Vid is when there almost done they where moving a little slower at the end.

str8line wrote:
Very cool, I used to think the Amish were suffering without modern necessities now I think they have it really good. And they don't have to...
Very cool, I used to think the Amish were suffering without modern necessities now I think they have it really good. And they don't have to worry about their kids addictions to tik tok!
In a way they live like 1940,s Americans. They help each other out. Like building a barn for another. Our farm in the 70,s was built by neighbors in the 50,s . You hv to think a tiny bit talking or joking around. If I said whoa Bro you look like the 6 million dollar man flying out of the trailer. He wouldn’t hv a clue of what I was talking about. Or you look like the guitarist from ZZ Top. He would say what’s a ZZ Top ?
G-man
11/24/2022 11:35pm Edited Date/Time 11/24/2022 11:56pm
So I'm watching a Back to the Future marathon even though I've seen it many times I can't stop watching it one of the few movies and sequels that is pretty damn good.

Then this comes up!!!!! Laughing

Biff hits the BigTime after grabbing the Sports Almanac book that Doc made Marty throw away.
Brilliant! Woohoo
The Sequel Part 2 was done in 1989....

https://youtu.be/ogoplq0AxTg

G-man
12/14/2023 7:44pm

Almost 40 years ago and the ol boy still can't drive 55!! Woohoo

JustMX
12/14/2023 8:01pm

str8line wrote:
Very cool, I used to think the Amish were suffering without modern necessities now I think they have it really good. And they don't have to...
In a way they live like 1940,s Americans. They help each other out. Like building a barn for another. Our farm in the 70,s was built...
In a way they live like 1940,s Americans. They help each other out. Like building a barn for another. Our farm in the 70,s was built by neighbors in the 50,s . You hv to think a tiny bit talking or joking around. If I said whoa Bro you look like the 6 million dollar man flying out of the trailer. He wouldn’t hv a clue of what I was talking about. Or you look like the guitarist from ZZ Top. He would say what’s a ZZ Top ?

I somehow overlooked Pro125's additions to this thread.

He definitely delivered.......pumpkins....from an Amish farm...after having to follow a freaking buggy!......LMFAO

Hell...we will let you slide on the complete lack of stripper stories on this one....

Keep on rockin"

Post a reply to: I can't drive 55!!!!

The Latest