Huge weight off my shoulders...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/16/2009 7:28 PM

Since I gave up politics and race, I was lucky others may not make it out.

|

9/16/2009 7:29 PM

12 step program .. or straight cold turkey

|

9/16/2009 7:32 PM

I just quit man. It feels good.

|

9/16/2009 7:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2009 7:35 PM

Everyone says the same stuff but with different words, caught in a loop, now i don't know what to post, maybe i'll buy a ranch and settle down or get a dirtbike. Used 2 strokes are as plentiful as they were a few years ago, damn it.

|

9/16/2009 7:35 PM

How many days / hours

|

9/16/2009 7:37 PM

9 mins...

|

9/16/2009 7:38 PM

Taking it one minute at a time. Had to change who I post with....

|

9/16/2009 7:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2009 7:41 PM

you need a sponsor .... someone strong that has gone before you and not relapsed

|

9/16/2009 7:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 2:12 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Do me a favor post this in the BL biracial thread, i'm jones'n man...
|

9/16/2009 7:48 PM

no man .. I can’t be your enabler .. be strong

|

9/16/2009 8:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2009 8:02 PM

you'll be back - they all come back

|

9/16/2009 8:03 PM

Hi I am fcr I am an addict ......

|

"Cheezus"

9/16/2009 8:04 PM

Are you guys Assrican-Americans as well.... Join the club. Fishbone is our leader.....

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

9/16/2009 8:06 PM

FishBone wrote:

Sorry man I freaked, I'm going over to Moto to find some good clean living kind of friends...

|

9/16/2009 8:10 PM

This is a borderline I am outta here thread.

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

9/16/2009 8:12 PM

FishBone wrote:

Crash82 wrote:

Sorry man I freaked, I'm going over to Moto to find some good clean living kind of friends...

wear a poncho … threads have a habit of turning into splooge fests in moto .. if a pro rider posts … messy stuff

|

9/16/2009 8:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2009 8:16 PM

FishBone wrote:

How many days / hours

yer part of the problem dumbass.....you fucking disgust most humans. good post crash... as for fishdick, you should save at least one of those kids dying tonight and get the hell off this forum fool. take a minute and save a life instead of making other lives miserable for christ sakes.

|

9/16/2009 8:14 PM

Crash82 wrote:

I just quit man. It feels good.

It feels a lot better if you don't quit but I hear eventually you can go blind.

|

9/16/2009 8:16 PM

FishBone wrote:

How many days / hours

BobbyM wrote:

yer part of the problem dumbass.....you fucking disgust most humans. good post crash... as for fishdick, you should save at least one of those kids dying tonight and get the hell off this forum fool. take a minute and save a life instead of making other lives miserable for christ sakes.

I’m hurt bob ..

|

9/16/2009 8:18 PM

FishBone wrote:

How many days / hours

BobbyM wrote:

I enjoy Fishbone. His threads are not near as negative as yours. Maybe you should let go of some of that bitterness that haunts your dreams. You only have yourself to blame....

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

9/16/2009 8:23 PM

does anyone have a list email addresses for the mods … Bob really hurt me … and I like to report his insensitivity

I may even cry a little … Whknuckle man if you read this shoot me a PM .. and tell me how handle this urge to weep …

|

9/16/2009 8:27 PM

FishBone wrote:

How many days / hours

BobbyM wrote:

huck wrote:

I enjoy Fishbone. His threads are not near as negative as yours. Maybe you should let go of some of that bitterness that haunts your dreams. You only have yourself to blame....

smile...may not be negative but they are lame and most times wrong and racially insensitive...or is that you?
|

9/16/2009 8:28 PM

FishBone wrote:

How many days / hours

BobbyM wrote:

FishBone wrote:

I’m hurt bob ..

like a commuter train....wow.

|

9/16/2009 8:28 PM

BobbyM wrote: smile...may not be negative but they are lame and most times wrong and racially insensitive...or is that you?

have you called anybody a gook or Jap yet today .... that was you right ?

|

9/16/2009 8:31 PM

BobbyM wrote:

huck wrote:

BobbyM wrote: smile...may not be negative but they are lame and most times wrong and racially insensitive...or is that you?

Aren't you the one that started a whole thread spewing derogatory words? Could have sworn it was true....

|

9/16/2009 8:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2009 8:34 PM

huck wrote:

FishBone wrote:

have you called anybody a gook or Jap yet today .... that was you right ?

probably a jap...btw, i'm japanese and my middle name is Tadashi, you pencil dick.

|

9/16/2009 8:33 PM

Fishbone was there when i got cleaned up. He's the only one that stepped up, thanks FB.

|

9/16/2009 8:34 PM

huck wrote:

huck wrote:

Aren't you the one that started a whole thread spewing derogatory words? Could have sworn it was true....

oh yea..that was me alright.

|

9/16/2009 8:35 PM

huck wrote:

BobbyM wrote:

oh yea..that was me alright.

How many days did you get clicked for?

|

9/16/2009 8:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2009 8:37 PM

FishBone wrote:

How many days / hours

BobbyM wrote:

Bobby we are here for you but if you have used in the past 24 hours we ask that you wait until you have one clean day, for everyones sake you are going to have to leave this thread. But thanks for the pat on the head bro.

|