How about Tallahassee?

AJ565
Edited Date/Time 6/24/2020 11:15am
Nashville was a bust between what they were offering and not a lot of moto close by, so I passed. A Buick/GMC/Cadillac dealer in Tallahassee reached out to me on Friday and it seems the money is there, comparable cost of living and moto tracks close by. I think there was like 3-4 that pulled up on goggle real close by. Anybody have any insight into the area?
|
Rickyisms
6/22/2020 2:15pm
My GF lives up there currently. Nice elevation changes for FL. Not a whole lot of moto places though. Turns from really nice to really sketchy pretty fast.
AZRider
6/22/2020 2:18pm
The trick is to be outside of Tallahassee. As someone who grew up there and loves it, I will say I would visit before making that decision
Preston412
6/23/2020 9:30am
If you are looking to move, Jacksonville, FL and Daytona have a handful of 4 and 5 star rated dealerships that are constantly busy.
Tracks with in an hour and half:

North Florida, Okefenokee MX, Pax Trax, Waldo, Hardrock, Spyder, Orlando MX
ElliotB16
6/23/2020 10:01am
Tallahassee isn’t the best for moto. We drove 2-3 hours to race. I would suggest Jacksonville or Tampa area

The Shop

DonM
6/23/2020 11:15am
AJ565 wrote:
Nashville was a bust between what they were offering and not a lot of moto close by, so I passed. A Buick/GMC/Cadillac dealer in Tallahassee reached...
Nashville was a bust between what they were offering and not a lot of moto close by, so I passed. A Buick/GMC/Cadillac dealer in Tallahassee reached out to me on Friday and it seems the money is there, comparable cost of living and moto tracks close by. I think there was like 3-4 that pulled up on goggle real close by. Anybody have any insight into the area?
Lived there for over 20yrs, North side of town is where you want to be whoever said no elevation change does't know Tally well, It's the only place in FL that does have elevation and is mostly a sandy clay base not just bottomless sand like the rest of the state. There as many Pros living and training in and around Tally as anywhere else and has multiple training facilities just a short drive away.
AJ565
6/24/2020 6:12am
Thanks for the feedback guys. The recruiter that contacted me also has two Cadillac dealers in Jacksonville and St. Augustine that hes working on putting me in contact with so I will check out those two areas as well.

Also how is the Mtn. biking in those areas?
Rupert X
6/24/2020 6:25am
Hey, you Floridians, what about Naples area? ... looks like I’ll be spending some winters there at my new palace.... AJ? Show us some updated pics of your Camaro build ? Is she done?
DonM
6/24/2020 9:39am
AJ565 wrote:
Thanks for the feedback guys. The recruiter that contacted me also has two Cadillac dealers in Jacksonville and St. Augustine that hes working on putting me...
Thanks for the feedback guys. The recruiter that contacted me also has two Cadillac dealers in Jacksonville and St. Augustine that hes working on putting me in contact with so I will check out those two areas as well.

Tally has the best mountain biking in the state...by far!
AJ565
6/24/2020 10:02am
Rupert X wrote:
Hey, you Floridians, what about Naples area? ... looks like I’ll be spending some winters there at my new palace.... AJ? Show us some updated pics...
Hey, you Floridians, what about Naples area? ... looks like I’ll be spending some winters there at my new palace.... AJ? Show us some updated pics of your Camaro build ? Is she done?
Not done yet, sadly. I had to work last weekend so I didn't have anything to update. I'm working on getting some small things lined up this week to try and knock out though.
AJ565
6/24/2020 10:03am
AJ565 wrote:
Thanks for the feedback guys. The recruiter that contacted me also has two Cadillac dealers in Jacksonville and St. Augustine that hes working on putting me...

DonM wrote:
Tally has the best mountain biking in the state...by far!
Figures that would be the case with moto a long drive away.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
6/24/2020 11:15am
There is a decent amount of private tracks around the area though, so try and make some friends. Go visit some car washes and see who you might run into. Wink

Post a reply to: How about Tallahassee?

The Latest