Hot for Teacher

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2017 8:52 AM

Another female teacher bones a student.
In past situations when the female teacher is around 25 and the student 17, yes, it's totally wrong, but it doesn't completely alarm me. In this case, the kid was under 15 in middle school. That's fucked up.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3848664/lindsey-jarvis-pleads-not-guilty-raping-student-woodford-county-middle-school/

Just an observation, but in most cases the teacher is super cute too. Doesn't take away from the fact any kid under 15 is still a child. If he was a senior in high school, well then.....

|

6/21/2017 8:58 AM

I know it's wrong.

But I would have done her in a second. w00t

I know for sure that I couldn't be like her husband right now.

|

6/21/2017 9:06 AM

The vast majority of teacher/student sex violations are committed by women nowadays.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

6/21/2017 9:25 AM

Photo

?ecver=1
|

6/21/2017 10:19 AM

JAFO92 wrote:

The vast majority of teacher/student sex violations are committed by women nowadays.

I just think they get the coverage.

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

6/21/2017 11:11 AM

Dirty Britches wrote:

Another female teacher bones a student.
In past situations when the female teacher is around 25 and the student 17, yes, it's totally wrong, but it doesn't completely alarm me. In this case, the kid was under 15 in middle school. That's fucked up.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3848664/lindsey-jarvis-pleads-not-guilty-raping-student-woodford-county-middle-school/

Just an observation, but in most cases the teacher is super cute too. Doesn't take away from the fact any kid under 15 is still a child. If he was a senior in high school, well then.....

All the dick she could get and bangs a student, loses a job. And idiot hubby stands by her.

|

6/21/2017 11:55 AM

peelout wrote: Photo

?ecver=1

Nice...

|

6/21/2017 12:01 PM

JAFO92 wrote:

Are there statistics to back this up?

|

6/21/2017 12:28 PM

JAFO92 wrote:

Hut wrote:

I read that 2/3 of sexual misconduct comes from male teachers. So roughly 65% are men.

But it's true that the female teachers definitely get the attention, especially the hotties.

"if the kid would have kept his mouth shut, he would have it made! I never would have said a word" right, I've heard that one before. You are 16, putting your young dick in a hot older woman, and YOU will keep your mouth shut? horse shit, you're telling all your friends.
|

6/21/2017 1:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2017 1:58 PM

I heard a comedian talk about this scenario once. He outlined the fallacies of social mores about it. It was basically:

"Hot female teacher had sex with my underage son???? How dare you solidify his confidence, stoke his ego, and make him the envy of all his friends?"

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

6/21/2017 2:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2017 2:58 PM

JAFO92 wrote:

Hut wrote:

Obviously not the kind of statistics you're looking for, but at my high school we had three teacher-student relationships. Two were female teachers, one male. The two women never got caught (even though everyone in the grade knew about 'em). The guy tried to skip town, I think. Those are also the only ones that everyone knew about; there were rumblings of a couple of other teachers having extended after school "study" sessions.

On the flip side, I know someone who's school had four teacher-student relationships. All were male teachers.

Actual stats (in Texas):

In 2014, Abbott said, two-thirds of reported teacher-related sexual misconduct cases with students involved men; that means one-third of the cases involved female teachers.

In Texas, home to the largest number of teacher sexual misconduct cases in the country, investigations into alleged inappropriate teacher-student relationships has grown 27 percent over the past three years, to 179.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

6/21/2017 9:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2017 9:25 PM

"Teacher Jarvis has been arrested on suspicion of raping and sodomising the teen student ."

Wut.

He was definitely doing it wrong...
|

6/21/2017 11:22 PM

Paedophilia is only disgusting when it's a dirty old man, right?

|

6/21/2017 11:40 PM

peelout wrote: Photo

?ecver=1

That her? Dayum'.
Bet the dude was 15 and 11 months.

|

6/22/2017 1:18 AM

GD2 wrote:

Obviously not the kind of statistics you're looking for, but at my high school we had three teacher-student relationships. Two were female teachers, one male. The two women never got caught (even though everyone in the grade knew about 'em). The guy tried to skip town, I think. Those are also the only ones that everyone knew about; there were rumblings of a couple of other teachers having extended after school "study" sessions.

On the flip side, I know someone who's school had four teacher-student relationships. All were male teachers.

Actual stats (in Texas):

In 2014, Abbott said, two-thirds of reported teacher-related sexual misconduct cases with students involved men; that means one-third of the cases involved female teachers.

In Texas, home to the largest number of teacher sexual misconduct cases in the country, investigations into alleged inappropriate teacher-student relationships has grown 27 percent over the past three years, to 179.

I was just curious if it was true. We seem to hear more about women than men. Either way it's perverse.

|

6/22/2017 6:05 AM

Ya, I'm sure he's traumatized for life. wink

|

www.alljackedupinc.com home of the Switch Hauler, the only modular hauling system www.sprocketstuff.com home of the Counter Sprocket Tool

6/22/2017 6:08 AM

Maybe it's a Kentucky thing. My ex's brother, a high school football coach, got put away for like seven years for sending a young girl pictures of his junk and she sent him pictures also I believe. Seven years "nice" w00t

|

6/22/2017 6:47 AM

I'll bet there are more stories you never hear about....

Not every teen male who has "relations" with a female teacher is a big mouth fool. wink

|

6/22/2017 10:33 AM

TXDirt wrote:

I'll bet there are more stories you never hear about....

Not every teen male who has "relations" with a female teacher is a big mouth fool. wink

I bet 99.9% of them are.... laughing

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

6/22/2017 12:45 PM

There were a couple of teachers in my high school I wish I could have banged. The Home Ec teacher was the hottest, I wish I could remember her name. When I was in high school we had a Home Ec class for guys, It was called “Bachelor Know-How”. I'm sure they don't do that any more, not politically correct.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

6/22/2017 1:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2017 8:42 PM

She's hot. Lucky bastard.

|

6/22/2017 6:27 PM

2smokertillend wrote:

Maybe it's a Kentucky thing. My ex's brother, a high school football coach, got put away for like seven years for sending a young girl pictures of his junk and she sent him pictures also I believe. Seven years "nice" w00t

That wasn't in Owensboro was it? Similar situation here just wondering if it might be the same one.

|

6/23/2017 5:25 PM

2smokertillend wrote:

Mx286 wrote:

That wasn't in Owensboro was it? Similar situation here just wondering if it might be the same one.

Could be the same. Marshall Co. Kentucky. Don't know if Owensboro is close. He was a teacher at several different schools. Nice guy from what I remember, I was shocked when I found out. He has seven years in jail. Hope he does most of them!

|

6/27/2017 10:54 PM

I just wish I had a teacher like that.

|

6/28/2017 8:14 AM

Damn. When I was 16, I would NOT have hesitated. Being older and wiser, serious side-eye to any woman who wants sex with a teenage guy. Especially a babe like that, who doesn't look like she has to be desperate w00t

Probably a lot more cases of this that haven't been reported, though. My theory is that male student-female teacher pairings are so high because society is far softer in general on female "predators." Coupled with the fact that teenage guys are horny as hell and (maybe?) less likely to want to "screw up" the arrangement by reporting it, so the teacher feels more comfortable proceeding. Many male teachers are probably afraid of even looking at someone a second too long, let alone banging them in the supply closet.

|

6/28/2017 8:34 AM

JAFO92 wrote:

Hut wrote:

Dirty Britches wrote:
I read that 2/3 of sexual misconduct comes from male teachers. So roughly 65% are men.

But it's true that the female teachers definitely get the attention, especially the hotties.

"if the kid would have kept his mouth shut, he would have it made! I never would have said a word" right, I've heard that one before. You are 16, putting your young dick in a hot older woman, and YOU will keep your mouth shut? horse shit, you're telling all your friends.

There are three types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics. cool

|

6/28/2017 8:59 AM

She sounds like she is sticking to her guns , about it not happening. This could be just some punk kid that made it up , told all his buddies and now can't back out of it.

I've known a dude since we were little kids , that spent almost 3 years in Jail for banging a 16yr old chick. He was in his 30's. After almost 3 years , she admitted that he " Didn't " do anything , and she was just mad at him. He dated her mom ( who was crazy as hell )....they split up and the 16yr old girl wanted to live with him , instead of her real mom. He said no...freakin' chick accused him of rape. I'm still not sure what ever happened to her , as I haven't spoke to the guy in many years. I just remember thinking " That girl should have to spend 3 years in jail for stealing those years away from him. "

Teens can say some wild , stupid , lying , bat shit crazy stuff at times with no regard to other people.

P.S.....I would have banged that teacher in the pics , six ways to Sunday! smile

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/28/2017 9:35 AM

Another one hit the news this weekend.
The teacher is 24 (and hot) and the student is 17. In Missouri, that is age of consent. But I think this relationship went on when the kid was 16 too, so teach is in big trouble.
The age difference there isn't that big of a deal really, but this lady will pay big time.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/26/substitute-teacher-busted-for-having-sex-with-teen-in-a-car-his-home/

|

6/28/2017 11:49 AM

My gf is a middle school teacher. She was trying to set up a date with my friend and a teacher at her school. The next week the teacher got busted for the same thing. The kid was 14 or 15 and blackmailed her and got $30,000 out of her before the kid's grandma caught on to it.

|

7/6/2017 9:05 AM

I don't know about you guys but I never had a teacher that was under the age of say 40. Who the fuck is hiring 24-27 year olds to teach teens???

|

Ex Pro BMX rider. Lover of all 2 wheeled machines.

1978 XR75
1994 KX250
1997 KX250
2008 CRF450
2004 YZ250