Horrible Bosses 2

Edited Date/Time 4/2/2015 1:49pm
what a POS compared to the first one.
The ending of 1 was hilarious.

|
ocscottie
3/30/2015 11:40pm
Agreed, just another sequel that doesnt come close to living up to the first one.
3/31/2015 12:08am Edited Date/Time 3/31/2015 12:12am
Yep, Few movies sequels are as good.

One that was great was Young Guns 1 and 2. Both excellent. Billy the Kid was one funny MO Fo.

The Hangover 2 was pretty good, 3 wasn't all bad.
Oceans 11,12,13 were all pretty good too.
IWreckALot
3/31/2015 5:04am
I know I'm in the minority but I liked the second one as much as the first one. There are some hokey lines in the second one but I liked that they didn't just copy the first one's story line like a lot of the other sequels do.

And Jennifer Aniston, if you read this, damn. . .
71Fish
3/31/2015 6:48am
Nothing makes a movie work like a naughty Jennifer Aniston.

The Shop

IWreckALot
3/31/2015 8:20am
71Fish wrote:
Nothing makes a movie work like a naughty Jennifer Aniston.
Another good one was We're the Millers. . .
The Rock
3/31/2015 8:15pm
Capt America Winter Soldier epic sequel
DemoDick
3/31/2015 8:32pm
First one was a 10 this one was a solid 8.
ocscottie
4/1/2015 10:59am
Woke up early and couldnt get back to sleep, decided to watch HB1 again...been laughing my assoff all morning. LaughingLaughingLaughing

If you ever need a place to watch movies, this is THE place to go, they stream 10000's of movies! http://www2.zmovie.co/

**Reminder, as in all streaming sites, be sure to use adblock!***
thekendogg
4/2/2015 6:38am
The Rock wrote:
Captain America editions 1 and 2 were possibly the two worst films ever created in the history of mankind. I think they kinda ignored the laws of physics and what is humanly possible in both. I would rather watch quad racing tbh

IMO...
Grieby54
4/2/2015 9:39am
The Rock wrote:
thekendogg wrote:
Captain America editions 1 and 2 were possibly the two worst films ever created in the history of mankind. I think they kinda ignored the laws...
Captain America editions 1 and 2 were possibly the two worst films ever created in the history of mankind. I think they kinda ignored the laws of physics and what is humanly possible in both. I would rather watch quad racing tbh

IMO...
Seriously? Good thing any of the other Marvel films are totally plausible and abide by the laws of physics.
thekendogg
4/2/2015 9:45am
The Rock wrote:
thekendogg wrote:
Captain America editions 1 and 2 were possibly the two worst films ever created in the history of mankind. I think they kinda ignored the laws...

IMO...
Grieby54 wrote:
Seriously? Good thing any of the other Marvel films are totally plausible and abide by the laws of physics.
There is a line, which for instance Ironman 1 got correct, but 2 and definitely 3 crossed. Same for Captain America. When a human can jump 20+ feet out of a burning building into a helicopter from 15 stories up, and manage it without a problem, I tend to leave the cinema.
huck
4/2/2015 9:59am
thekendogg wrote:

IMO...
Grieby54 wrote:
thekendogg wrote:
There is a line, which for instance Ironman 1 got correct, but 2 and definitely 3 crossed. Same for Captain America. When a human can jump...
There is a line, which for instance Ironman 1 got correct, but 2 and definitely 3 crossed. Same for Captain America. When a human can jump 20+ feet out of a burning building into a helicopter from 15 stories up, and manage it without a problem, I tend to leave the cinema.
WHAT? You must leave a lot... It's a fucking movie, not a documentary.
Grieby54
4/2/2015 10:15am Edited Date/Time 4/2/2015 10:16am
thekendogg wrote:

IMO...
Grieby54 wrote:
thekendogg wrote:
There is a line, which for instance Ironman 1 got correct, but 2 and definitely 3 crossed. Same for Captain America. When a human can jump...
What part of a human being making a skin tight metal suit that he can fly around the world in and shoot laser beams out of seems any more plausible than a dude who's been genetically modified jumping 20 feet?

He's Captain America, he can do incredible shit. That's kind of the idea with him being a super hero and all.

I'm not sure that the Hulk could even pull that stick out of your ass... (he's a dude who turns into a giant, green, rage monster - also super realistic). These movies are made based on comic books, they're supposed to be fantastical.
IWreckALot
4/2/2015 10:48am
thekendogg wrote:

IMO...
Grieby54 wrote:
thekendogg wrote:
I've got similar things that I don't like in movies. For instance, in Transformers, the fact that they tear up whole towns, for some reason makes me lose interest in the movies. I think the mess they make is just too unrealistic or distracting.

I think I have the same realistic mental block also. I could never get into anything that involves sorcery, space travel and most of the marvel comics. So movies like Harry Potter, Star Trek, Star Wars, Captain America and X-Men movies, for example fail to get my attention. I can tolerate some of that stuff in movies but when it's the premise of the movie, nope.
thekendogg
4/2/2015 10:51am
Grieby54 wrote:
thekendogg wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:
What part of a human being making a skin tight metal suit that he can fly around the world in and shoot laser beams out of...
What part of a human being making a skin tight metal suit that he can fly around the world in and shoot laser beams out of seems any more plausible than a dude who's been genetically modified jumping 20 feet?

He's Captain America, he can do incredible shit. That's kind of the idea with him being a super hero and all.

I'm not sure that the Hulk could even pull that stick out of your ass... (he's a dude who turns into a giant, green, rage monster - also super realistic). These movies are made based on comic books, they're supposed to be fantastical.
Apologies if I don't agree with everyone, but there is a subtlety in films that go beyond the reaches of realism. Do I believe that ironman 1 is realistic? Hell no! But the way it portrays itself is much better than others IMO, none more so than its sequels. Same goes for lots of other films.

You can't tell me that the scenes in the first Captain America film where the bad guys proceeded to hit him with their guns rather than blow the shit out of him didn't make you cringe.

I think it could have been made a lot better but PERSONALLY let me down.
huck
4/2/2015 11:42am
thekendogg wrote:
Apologies if I don't agree with everyone, but there is a subtlety in films that go beyond the reaches of realism. Do I believe that ironman...
Apologies if I don't agree with everyone, but there is a subtlety in films that go beyond the reaches of realism. Do I believe that ironman 1 is realistic? Hell no! But the way it portrays itself is much better than others IMO, none more so than its sequels. Same goes for lots of other films.

You can't tell me that the scenes in the first Captain America film where the bad guys proceeded to hit him with their guns rather than blow the shit out of him didn't make you cringe.

I think it could have been made a lot better but PERSONALLY let me down.
You have PERSONALLY let down the entire human race!
4/2/2015 1:49pm
ocscottie wrote:
Woke up early and couldnt get back to sleep, decided to watch HB1 again...been laughing my assoff all morning. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If you ever need...
Woke up early and couldnt get back to sleep, decided to watch HB1 again...been laughing my assoff all morning. LaughingLaughingLaughing

If you ever need a place to watch movies, this is THE place to go, they stream 10000's of movies! http://www2.zmovie.co/

**Reminder, as in all streaming sites, be sure to use adblock!***

Post a reply to: Horrible Bosses 2

The Latest