Hey newmann!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/22/2017 2:32 PM

The recipe I use. I vary it a bit, but you get the idea. For the steak sauce I use a half cup of red wine vice a full cup. I also add a couple of shots of worstershire and A1.

https://www.thespruce.com/cook-the-perfect-restaurant-steak-336360

|

10/22/2017 2:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/22/2017 2:35 PM

Damn...forgot newmann has been banned. Gibby, free newmann so he can get this recipe. He told me just last year he's a new man and will comply.

|

10/22/2017 4:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/22/2017 4:11 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Damn...forgot newmann has been banned. Gibby, free newmann so he can get this recipe. He told me just last year he's a new man and will comply.

Im banned too. Can’t post.

Hopefully I will get unlocked soon so I can post again.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

10/22/2017 4:28 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Call or email.him.

|

10/22/2017 4:29 PM

He can't post but he can lurk/read.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/22/2017 4:31 PM

kzizok wrote:

laughing laughing laughing
|

10/22/2017 4:31 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

kzizok wrote:

But you just posted?

|

10/22/2017 4:34 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

kzizok wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

But you just posted?

But, Im telling you that I got clicked and I am not able to post right now.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

10/22/2017 4:45 PM

kzizok wrote:

Right now I wish that were the case wink

|

10/22/2017 6:12 PM

kzizok wrote:

I don't see where you've posted.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

10/22/2017 6:25 PM

kzizok wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

But you just posted?

kzizok wrote:

Got it!

|

10/22/2017 6:30 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

The recipe I use. I vary it a bit, but you get the idea. For the steak sauce I use a half cup of red wine vice a full cup. I also add a couple of shots of worstershire and A1.

My mom used to make that sauce only she used butter and a little Lee & Perrins. Shit is damn good over a baked potato. She also used Red Mountain Burgundy. That gutwash was about 2 bucks a gallon in those days. I think I will do a steak this week using that recipe. Thanks.

|

10/23/2017 6:53 AM

Harry Backmon wrote:

borg wrote:

My mom used to make that sauce only she used butter and a little Lee & Perrins. Shit is damn good over a baked potato. She also used Red Mountain Burgundy. That gutwash was about 2 bucks a gallon in those days. I think I will do a steak this week using that recipe. Thanks.

You're welcome, Borg! If you'll notice in the recipe it calls for putting a chunk of butter on the steak after it is cooked. I put a thick slice of butter on then tent it with aluminum foil while I'm making the sauce. But yeah - go wild with it man. I did a couple last night. Apparently though, "Harvey's," the market here in Folkston - sells Winn-Dixie's rejected steaks because while they looked good - they were akin to a new Dunlop knobby tire in terms of being tender. Harvey's is owned by Winn-Dixie (I'm told) and while Winn-Dixie is second to Publix in terms of beef quality, I've never had a Winn-Dixie steak that dang tough - which is why I say Dixie is giving Harvey's their rejects.

|

10/25/2017 12:39 PM

Bump because newmann is back!

|

10/25/2017 12:54 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

He just got back from Ace Hardware right after lunch, he bought a case of silver Krylon rattle cans to do my wifes car! I feel special he is buying name brand stuff, I heard he usually buys that .99 cent Walmart brand. wink

Photo

|

"We don't rent pigs."

10/25/2017 1:44 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

JAFO92 wrote:

He just got back from Ace Hardware right after lunch, he bought a case of silver Krylon rattle cans to do my wifes car! I feel special he is buying name brand stuff, I heard he usually buys that .99 cent Walmart brand. wink

Photo

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! If I ever need some body work, I'm driving it to Texas.

|

10/25/2017 1:49 PM

I always thought you had to use the Fusion for plastic parts , i would never doubt newmann and painting cars.

|

10/25/2017 1:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/25/2017 1:55 PM

Are you lurking somewhere around the shop here? Because I did just get back from Ace Hardware with my sixth can of Krylon for one of those “special” jobs for my A/C contractor/ customer. Old house with odd size unobtainable air vents that had ten paint jobs on them. Blasted clean and aerosol canned them. Not enough money in the world to do that again! Probably made 12 cents an hour, the shit I volunteer for.

Photo

|

10/25/2017 2:04 PM

You missed a spot...... whistling

|

"We don't rent pigs."

10/25/2017 2:09 PM

MR. X wrote:

I always thought you had to use the Fusion for plastic parts , i would never doubt newmann and painting cars.

You got that right about him and his skills. A few days ago he showed me an aluminum Elsinore tank that he redid, frickin' work of art.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

10/25/2017 2:16 PM

JAFO92 wrote:

You missed a spot...... whistling

I'm seeing spots!

|

10/25/2017 3:21 PM

Looks good to me....
Photo

|