Hey Void

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2017 4:55 PM

Not a road racer but my new street bike.
Photo

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

8/22/2017 5:25 PM

Nice, clean lines. Great bike!

And simple to work on and maintain. Congrats!

p.s. let us know how that seat feels after a few hours in the saddle!

|

8/22/2017 6:40 PM

AHRMA361 wrote:

Nice, clean lines. Great bike!

And simple to work on and maintain. Congrats!

p.s. let us know how that seat feels after a few hours in the saddle!

So far so good on the seat and I've had some issues with that particular area on my anatomy. Yep, to this old eye it's what a motorcycle is supposed to look like.

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

8/23/2017 6:47 AM

Vestiges of the classic Bonne yet 21st Century modern.

Sweet ride, enjoy !

|

"We don't rent pigs."

8/23/2017 6:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2017 6:56 AM

JAFO92 wrote:

Vestiges of the classic Bonne yet 21st Century modern.

Sweet ride, enjoy !

Pretty as my '69 T100C but no Amal carbs, no Lucas electronics and I've had it almost a week without any oil leaks. I'm pretty stoked.

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

8/23/2017 8:36 AM

Nice! I love how they kept a lot of the classic look while modernizing things.

|

8/29/2017 2:49 PM

That's friggin' sweet! I was demoing a bunch of bikes and I wanted to demo the Bonneville and the others in that class as well but they kicked me out after doing a wheelie on the hyper motard so I never got to them. smile I really love the retro bikes... a lot!

|

8/29/2017 3:08 PM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

That's friggin' sweet! I was demoing a bunch of bikes and I wanted to demo the Bonneville and the others in that class as well but they kicked me out after doing a wheelie on the hyper motard so I never got to them. smile I really love the retro bikes... a lot!

Thanks, I figured you could appreciate it.

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

8/31/2017 7:25 PM

Nice bike....what size is the engine?

|

9/1/2017 7:59 AM

Sweet ride there!

Void, kicked out of a ride day.w00t unsure devil tongue

|

9/1/2017 11:27 AM

Dale Sr wrote:

Nice bike....what size is the engine?

900cc

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

9/4/2017 12:54 PM

Dale Sr wrote:

Nice bike....what size is the engine?

JPT wrote:

900cc

They did a nice job, it looks like the old school engine, yet it's an over head cam!

|

9/13/2017 2:36 AM

missing my rc51 more and more each day, internal goodies bring these pigs to lifesmile

Photo

Photo

Photo
Photo

|

9/13/2017 6:47 AM

Nice looking bike, old man!!!

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

9/13/2017 7:54 AM

huck wrote:

Nice looking bike, old man!!!

Thanks Huck.

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.