Hey Newman....

BobPA
10/31/2018 7:21pm Edited Date/Time 11/2/2018 3:36pm
I just purchased a new toy I think you would appreciate. you still have your RX-7? I blew my old car up do, in part, to a blown coolant seal. Had plans to make a monster track car...but did not want to cut up such an unmolested clean car.

So I went car hunting and found this gem. Car is spotless underneath. Paint is only OK, and it has a few dingers.....But, it makes 447 wheel HP at 18PSI, and has room to grow with race fuel or E85. And can be driven on the street like a stock car.

|
newmann
10/31/2018 7:39pm
That's awesome, has to be a fun one turning those kind of numbers!!

I tried to PM you last year after the flood and see if you wanted my project. Still got it sitting in the back of the shop, not sure the extent of the damage. A good bit of neat stuff on mine and cheap to the right home...
BobPA
10/31/2018 7:48pm
newmann wrote:
That's awesome, has to be a fun one turning those kind of numbers!! I tried to PM you last year after the flood and see if...

I tried to PM you last year after the flood and see if you wanted my project. Still got it sitting in the back of the shop, not sure the extent of the damage. A good bit of neat stuff on mine and cheap to the right home...
It is a handful when the boost is turned up. But, goes down the road great. the guy who did the original build spared no expense. Shoot me an e-mail if you want bob@hlpowersports.com...My PM's never work on here...

You all back to normal from the flood?
tcannon521
Fantasy
1301st
11/1/2018 7:55pm
I had a last generation RX-7 and loved that car but I’m not going to lie I said a little prayer everytime I started it. The last generation was such an awesome vehicle unfortunately it was also a cooked grenade.
JAFO92
11/2/2018 12:13pm
newmann wrote:
That's awesome, has to be a fun one turning those kind of numbers!! I tried to PM you last year after the flood and see if...

Is that the blue one I saw at your shop?

The Shop

newmann
11/2/2018 3:36pm
newmann wrote:

JAFO92 wrote:
Is that the blue one I saw at your shop?
First gen 12A with Car-Tech intercooled turbo kit, Centerforce clutch, Racing Beat Strut Tower brace, Racing Beat Springs and sway bars, Hella Off road headlamps, HRE 17x8 and 17x9 3 piece alloy wheels, Mariah Mode One wide body kit with low profile wrap around rear spoiler and 1 piece front bumper/air dam. Lots of new brakes, bearings, struts and shocks. Long time project car, both kids tinkered with it some over the years and young son actually got it up and running. Got a little wet during the flood, been sitting since. I owner retained it from the insurance company and still need to get the salvage title straightened out so I can sell it. Couldn't see letting it go to a scrapyard, needs a good home with an RX enthusiast that will finish it up properly.

Post a reply to: Hey Newman....

The Latest