-MAVERICK- wrote:

That guy always puts out awesome stuff.

Did you just find him?

No, why do you ask?

laughing

Speaking of freakshow, hey KISS guy, your face is falling off.laughing

|

7/25/2018 10:25 AM

Face falling off or not, Kiss Guy did a good job.

I'm sure that made his whole year. Random dude jumps on stage and gets to play with the band. That's awesome. Had his own guitar pick lol.

Also, Newmann browse through Frog Leap Studios YouTube channel. I'm sure you'll find other stuff you'll like.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/25/2018 10:26 AM

Only fitting for my screename cool

?rel=0
|

7/25/2018 6:13 PM

Cool as Hell. But, can't touch the original. I was stationed at Mildenhall RAFB England in the day. Night shift of course. The shop radio was blasting since there were no bosses around at night. We listened to pirate radio Radio Caroline...at 7 or 9 o'clock they switched to Spanish...Radio Me Amigo. That's when I first heard Dire Straits, "Sultans of Swing". Had a good idea of the band's name and song title but wasn't sure cause I couldn't speak Spanish. Only took a couple of days before the BBC took it and ran. A couple of Egyptologist brothers that wrote an album screwing around in pyramids....go figure.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/26/2018 7:40 AM

I love Leos metal covers! Been following him for quite a while now. Always been a metal head, but enjoy most music so some of those covers are just freakin awesome. Ghostbusters, Hello, Zombie and Californication are probably my favorites.

|

7/26/2018 2:32 PM

Did she say "double four time" at 1:20 in the first vid? I'd swear she did. DOUBLE FORTE.........

|

7/26/2018 2:39 PM

rallendude wrote:

Did she say "double four time" at 1:20 in the first vid? I'd swear she did. DOUBLE FORTE.........

She says "A band is blowing Dixie, double four time"

|

7/26/2018 2:52 PM

My goof. Hadn't listened in a while. Had in my head the term double forte.

He seems a talented dude. Wonder if KISS guy got future gigs from that performance?

|

7/26/2018 2:58 PM

rallendude wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

She says "A band is blowing Dixie, double four time"

Yes, it's a musical cadence term.
I think four time is correct.

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

7/30/2018 5:01 PM

plowboy wrote:

Cool as Hell. But, can't touch the original. I was stationed at Mildenhall RAFB England in the day. Night shift of course. The shop radio was blasting since there were no bosses around at night. We listened to pirate radio Radio Caroline...at 7 or 9 o'clock they switched to Spanish...Radio Me Amigo. That's when I first heard Dire Straits, "Sultans of Swing". Had a good idea of the band's name and song title but wasn't sure cause I couldn't speak Spanish. Only took a couple of days before the BBC took it and ran. A couple of Egyptologist brothers that wrote an album screwing around in pyramids....go figure.

Mark knopfler is the GOAT

|

8/9/2018 12:42 PM

That was f'n badass! Took a while to ramp up but they killed it. Chick was hot AF to.

|

8/9/2018 3:47 PM

Lmfao...that YouTube rat hole goes on forever man. Glen Campbell never learning to read music but was so gifted.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/9/2018 4:31 PM

yeah, he is a bit different in the head. His contacts are just freaky, but he does put out some killer metal covers on pop songs.

|

Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst.