Hey MAVERICK

10/25/2017 2:05pm
AHRMA361 wrote:
Nice looking lot HarryBro! On your roughed-in drawing, is there a minimum setback distance where you are building your house? Or, did you want to be...
Nice looking lot HarryBro!

On your roughed-in drawing, is there a minimum setback distance where you are building your house?
Or, did you want to be just even with the neighbor's house so nobody has a front/back view of either place?
What kind of big UTV do you have/plan to get because you are going to be needing one!

Oh, last thing, where is the giant air-conditioned shop going to be placed?!

Oh, and no "minimum setback distance." Where we are putting the house just seemed like the best place. We had to take out a few trees to get it done, but it is really going to be nice. They poured the foundation yesterday. I went out today to feed the fish, but forgot my phone (meaning my camera) so didn't get any pictures. Tomorrow they start framing it in.
ledger
10/25/2017 2:40pm
Good looking property, get your snake boots on Mr. !! Wink
Squirtlege
10/26/2017 1:07pm
Don't forget Dirt Farm just to the north Harry Bro! I have a feeling you strategically picked your lot location just to make me envious sir!!!

10/29/2017 2:37pm
The foundation is done. They were actually supposed to start framing a few days ago, but ran into problems at another job, so the framing starts this coming week. You can see the pile of wood (covered with plastic) for the frame job.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Hey MAVERICK

The Latest