Help Getting Over Long Term Relationship!

12/17/2021 11:32am
whyZ wrote:
Mark, Do you realize it's been over a month...42 days to be precise since you decided to reach out to us? That my friend is called...
Mark, Do you realize it's been over a month...42 days to be precise since you decided to reach out to us? That my friend is called winning. I think it's been made pretty clear that this isn't going to be easy, there isn't some horn that goes off when this all goes away. But you're doing it, one day at a time, it's how the march goes. Keep your head Mark, keep looking forward, there's an old say that I think is appropriate for you. "You never know what the good times are until you've experienced the bad." Pretty sure you've got the bad covered. Keep checking with us, you may not realize it but you are doing well..
Fastest way to pop back is get your arms above your head with #1 finger. Go for a long walk like this double pump your arms. Watch yt vids of David Lee Roth- great positive spirit. Dlr us festival mv3 interview and the longer mtv us festival interview. Countless others and super funny radio interviews on yt with Dave and Alex. On yt learn how to control your mind ( use this to brainwash yourself ) 15 mil views dr joe dispenza. I knew most of this already. A big negative event happens . If you don’t move on after 2 weeks , you change your mood, then after more time your temperament. Then after years it becomes your new personality. That why people in the world r so un happy. Not knowing it and by accident I did this type of brain washing. Record VH interviews on cassette. Then listen to them all the time and there music. Which is a high positive spirit . Long story short me in 9th grade and a pal talked r way into the midway motor lodge where VH held court in the lounge during the day. Diver down tour it blew us away. Everyone at the arena said the concert changed there life. In a positive way.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
12/17/2021 4:27pm
Don't forget to look at the ceiling every morning for one minute with the stupidest, shit-eatingest grin you can make. "Fal-con is a mo-fo, Fal-con is a mo-fo..."

I swear to God it works.
1/1/2022 8:55pm
How ya doing man ? Hopefully your kicking butt. A lot of Great women out there free spirited fun Loving creative baby doll angels.
1/4/2022 7:32pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2022 7:56pm
How ya doing man ? Hopefully your kicking butt. A lot of Great women out there free spirited fun Loving creative baby doll angels.
I'm still hanging in there, continuing to go through all the grieving phases. I did start to get my apatite back and I managed to survive xmas and new years, they were really just another day for me and I tried not to think about it too much. I have been going to the gym, I even tried yoga a couple times and I'm trying to force myself to get out more but with covid restrictions in Canada it's getting tougher to do so, winter here doesn't help either. As a shy introverted person I still find it a challenge to put myself out there especially when I'm still trying to find my own way. I did reconnect with an old friend and also made a new one, I hung out with them on new years eve so it was nice not to spend that alone.

I may have a job lined up although it's not ideal I'm just trying to make ends meet for now so hopefully I can keep my house. I'm also doing some testing tomorrow for another possible job opportunity. I continue to get professional help for my mental health and it's on an ongoing process. The odd time I can step back and look at where I am now and I can see some progress I have made, I'm checking off the boxes and putting the effort in but at the same time I also still continue to feel the struggle, still struggle to feel any joy or smile, still get moments of overwhelming thoughts, still feel like I could be doing more...but I'm always hard on myself.

Thank you to those who continue to check in with me and thanks for listening to my ramblings. I really hope this post can help other people who are going through the same thing and I really hope someday I can come back here and truly say I'm in a much better place.

I wanted to share this picture I found, this is no way a religious post as I am not a religious person so please ignore that part of the picture. When I first seen this it hit me really hard, it's literally how I was feeling. It just started to make me think what is that last little bit trying to pick me up, to keep me from falling all the way down, what is it inside me? I guess somewhere deep down it's a small glimmer of hope that maybe some day things will get better for me. I hope that resonates with someone reading this who is going through the same thing because I really thought I was done, I felt nothing, I felt no hope, but...call it primal, call it whatever you want because I sure as hell don't know what it is but there was something that kept me going when I didn't think it was possible. Don't get me wrong, it's not all better and I have a long ways to go but hopefully reading this it gives you hope, even if you don't see or feel it in the moment please let some time pass by and give yourself a chance, reach out for help, to people you trust, to professionals, understand that not everyone you talk to will necessarily understand you or what you're going through but don't let that deter you, just keep reaching out until you find the ones who do because we are out there.

The Shop

Moto88
1/4/2022 9:46pm
Thanks for giving us an update I was conserved since we haven’t heard from you in awhile. I literally check this non moto section daily looking for this! Time really heals and that’s so hard going day to day. Summer will be here before ya know it! Keep doing what you’re doing and stay busy! And don’t take so long to post!!!
swordfish
1/5/2022 2:57am
Thanks for the update, sounds like you are well on your way to getting back on your feet. That’s positive!!! Treat every day like a victory man!! You will come out of this a better person no doubt. It’s a great learning experience despite the pain and suffering. Keep taking steps forward even if you have to take a few backwards here and there. One day at a time. Congrats on taking the tough route of becoming a better man.
1/5/2022 8:15am
No matter how terrible you feel, you will feel better again. Gotta keep Telling yourself that. You’ll realize things will work out later. Stay busy. Stay healthy.
Chance1216
1/5/2022 9:40am
One of the greatest things that can happen to anyone is, realizing you only need yourself to be happy.
Looking to others for your own happiness is setting yourself up for failure.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4358th
1/6/2022 2:12am
It's nice hearing that Mark is getting some firm ground under his feet and getting up. Rooting for ya brother.

In my experience sometimes the things you beat yourself over and try to improve them can change really quickly by themselves. No reason to needlessly push yourself. Just be ready if the opportunity rises and keep your mindset up. At the end of the day i tell myself, that i can change only those things within my reachable wingspan.

Looking forward to more posts here from you.

Post a reply to: Help Getting Over Long Term Relationship!

The Latest