Heavy metal is alive and good in Norway!!.....This is incredible!

jeffro503
Guy's.....I've always been a metal head at heart , and I came across this guy Leo Moracchioli a few months back. Most everything he does , is by himself , singing , mixing , playing all the instrument's , and gets an occasional guest in there with him...including his wife and little daughter ( which is pretty badass! )

This guy takes cover songs from People like Lady Ga-ga , Pink , Dire Strait's , Toto , Madonna.....you name it , he's probably done it. He has a couple hundred of these. And doing most every thing himself.....

What's so badass ( in my opinion ) about Leo is , he can take an old bee-bop tune and make it into something that just sounds awesome! And since I'm a metal head.......for me , I hit a gold mine finding this guy. Here are a couple of my favorites from him. Who knew people in Norway were such talented metal heads? I love it!

Anyways.....enjoy.

" class="img-fluid" />

|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
10/13/2018 5:09pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2018 5:10pm
LOL. You just discovered him and you're a metalhead? Dude is awesome.

Known about him for years. He's really talented. Like you said, one man band. Wife and daughter are awesome too.

Newmann posted the first video a few months back and was impressed with him/them.

Edit: Danger Zone FTW lol.
jeffro503
10/13/2018 5:29pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
LOL. You just discovered him and you're a metalhead? Dude is awesome. Known about him for years. He's really talented. Like you said, one man band...

Known about him for years. He's really talented. Like you said, one man band. Wife and daughter are awesome too.

Newmann posted the first video a few months back and was impressed with him/them.

Really? Well shit , yeah I hadn't ever heard of him until about 2 months ago. I started diving into everything he's re-done , and hell yeah! So weird listening to some of these songs being re-done in a metal type fashion. Seriously a big fan of this guy now. There are certain things I listen for in the music and voice that gets me hooked on certain tunes , like Motorhead , Filter , Chevelle , ect......and Leo does it just about perfect. The guy is fucking incredible!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
10/13/2018 5:35pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
LOL. You just discovered him and you're a metalhead? Dude is awesome. Known about him for years. He's really talented. Like you said, one man band...

jeffro503 wrote:
Really? Well shit , yeah I hadn't ever heard of him until about 2 months ago. I started diving into everything he's re-done , and hell...
Really? Well shit , yeah I hadn't ever heard of him until about 2 months ago. I started diving into everything he's re-done , and hell yeah! So weird listening to some of these songs being re-done in a metal type fashion. Seriously a big fan of this guy now. There are certain things I listen for in the music and voice that gets me hooked on certain tunes , like Motorhead , Filter , Chevelle , ect......and Leo does it just about perfect. The guy is fucking incredible!
I think some of his covers are better than the originals lol. He's a little over the top but I like it. Great showmanship.

You can buy his stuff on iTunes and I think somewhere else.

I think it's amazing that he can play all those instruments at a high level.
jeffro503
10/13/2018 6:34pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
Really? Well shit , yeah I hadn't ever heard of him until about 2 months ago. I started diving into everything he's re-done , and hell...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I think some of his covers are better than the originals lol. He's a little over the top but I like it. Great showmanship. You can...
I think some of his covers are better than the originals lol. He's a little over the top but I like it. Great showmanship.

You can buy his stuff on iTunes and I think somewhere else.

I think it's amazing that he can play all those instruments at a high level.
I feel the same way Mav. About 2 months ago I ended up getting album 1-10 , or around that. And this morning I bought the album's 11-20 that he has out. There are a few singles he has out to , and am not sure yet if they are included on some of these newer releases. The guy is a musical genius haha! Who knew you could take Madonna , Roxette , Toto , and lady ga-Ga tunes.....and make em' metal!!?? haha.....freakin' love it!

The Shop

Falcon
Fantasy
798th
10/13/2018 7:16pm
His best ever is "Push it" by Salt 'n Pepa. So effing rad. Go check it out!
jeffro503
10/13/2018 10:24pm
Falcon wrote:
His best ever is "Push it" by Salt 'n Pepa. So effing rad. Go check it out!
Haha...right on! I hadn't seen that one yet , checking it out now.

Post a reply to: Heavy metal is alive and good in Norway!!.....This is incredible!

The Latest