Have we covered attempted murder by hammer yet?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2015 11:14 AM

Hammer attack in Canada

Guy was a couple days late celebrating Original Inhabitants Day. Probably used an assault slag hammer

Suspect dead, 10 hurt in hammer attack in Canadian office

LILLOOET, British Columbia – Police say a man has walked into an aboriginal government office in British Columbia and attacked the people there, leaving 10 injured, some critically.
|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

10/15/2015 11:25 AM

Left wing will say "If this guy had a gun, it would be ten or more dead instead of injured."

Right wing will say "If someone in that office had a gun, this guy wouldn't have done nearly as much damage, if any at all."

Evil does as evil is. Not much of anyone will say that.

|

10/15/2015 1:07 PM

Any attack that doesn't involve a gun is a non issue for the anti gun crowd. Nothing to see here, move along now.

|

10/15/2015 1:18 PM

Nevermind the largest school massacre in history was done with a knife... Elementary school at that.

|

10/15/2015 2:17 PM

newmann wrote:

Any attack that doesn't involve a gun is a non issue for the anti gun crowd. Nothing to see here, move along now.

its seems the hardcore gun advocates are the ones that leap into making new threads every day,

|

10/15/2015 2:33 PM

Hardcore gun advocates....lol. Common sense gun enthusiasts would be more like it, but cool story bro...wink

|

10/15/2015 5:32 PM

newmann wrote:

Hardcore gun advocates....lol. Common sense gun enthusiasts would be more like it, but cool story bro...wink

the difference between hardcore and common sense depend very much where you sit on the topic,

|

10/15/2015 7:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2015 7:27 PM

Looks like that was a mass hammering. Why can't we get some common sense laws for selling and owning hammers?

Prove you're a carpenter.
Fill out a form at the checkout counter
And close the garage sale loopholes!!!!!

I mean I'm all for everyone being allowed to own a hammer. But what the hell does everyone need a jack-hammer or a sledge hammer for ? These are assault hammers.

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/15/2015 8:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2015 8:01 PM

Must have Common Sense Hammer Laws. Think of the children. If it saves just one life it will all be worth it.

|

10/16/2015 9:11 PM

So what is the ratio of dead to wounded when compared with a shooting?

|

xbox one: th3mup
steamid: hea†hen

10/16/2015 9:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2015 2:29 PM

Dtat720 wrote:

Nevermind the largest school massacre in history was done with a knife... Elementary school at that.

But the amount of people dead from mass shootings is not even comparable?

I never understood how bringing other atrocities into another is even remotely logical in situations like these. These NRA-esque arguments sure are keen in comparing apples to oranges.

|

10/17/2015 5:12 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

Looks like that was a mass hammering. Why can't we get some common sense laws for selling and owning hammers?

Prove you're a carpenter.
Fill out a form at the checkout counter
And close the garage sale loopholes!!!!!

I mean I'm all for everyone being allowed to own a hammer. But what the hell does everyone need a jack-hammer or a sledge hammer for ? These are assault hammers.

What that office needed was more people armed with hammers for self defence....

|

10/18/2015 5:48 PM

No they needed guns.

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/19/2015 3:12 PM

Those evil hammer wielding Canadians...what's up with them lately. Not known whether he had mental issues? Of course not, he was obviously in a clear state of mind. It was the hammer's fault. Must ban assault hammers and you will need a license to buy nails.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/quebec-teen-beaten-to-death-two-other-people-injured-in-series-of-random-hammer-attacks

Police in Laval have arrested a man after a series of apparently random hammer attacks that left a 19-year-old man dead.

Authorities say two people, a 41-year-old woman and a 61-year-old man, were hit by a man wielding a hammer in the Fabreville neighbourhood around 7 p.m.

Witnesses say the man was then seen walking on Ste-Rose Blvd. W., breaking car windows along his way before smashing the window of a business on Arthur Sauvé St. and breaking in.

Police were able to subdue the 34-year-old man with the help of a Taser.

The man was taken to hospital where authorities found pieces of ID belonging to a 19-year-old man who was reported missing earlier in the evening in Laval. The man’s body was found around 1:45 a.m. between two buildings on 20th Ave.

Police say his wounds were consistent with those caused by a hammer.

Franco Di Genova of the Laval police said the Major Crimes Unit is investigating the case and attempting to rebuild the timeline of events.

It is not yet known whether the suspect was under the influence of drugs or whether he had mental health issues.

None of the victims were acquainted with the suspect or each other, Di Genova said.

|

10/19/2015 3:32 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

No they needed guns.

No they needed Bazookas.

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

10/20/2015 5:49 PM

Photo

|

10/20/2015 9:07 PM

|

10/21/2015 6:38 AM

It is a fact that you can kill more people and more easily with a gun than a hammer or a knife or whatever.

P

|

The Josie Wales of Vitalmx

10/21/2015 8:37 AM

|

10/21/2015 9:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/21/2015 9:59 AM

Now X, you aren't supposed to listen to trained police officers who are out with the crazies everyday when emotional moms and "modern men" who hate guns have all the right (left?) answers.

|

10/21/2015 10:06 AM

"Mass Hammering". That was really funny.

|

10/21/2015 1:33 PM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

I know man I was like oh shit Hammer done killed someone!

|

10/21/2015 2:14 PM

P wrote:

It is a fact that you can kill more people and more easily with a gun than a hammer or a knife or whatever.

P

Well not exactly a "whatever". A rental truckload of nitrogen fertilizer will take a lot more out much more quickly. But then just driving your car through a crowd would too.

|

10/21/2015 3:22 PM

P wrote:

P

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Well not exactly a "whatever". A rental truckload of nitrogen fertilizer will take a lot more out much more quickly. But then just driving your car through a crowd would too.

might as well just build a clock

|

10/21/2015 5:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/22/2015 8:21 AM

Never mind i need to stay out of this mess.

|