Happy new year everybody

scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
Edited Date/Time 1/7/2022 1:23pm
ITs New Year’s Eve morning here and just about to head off to the beach for the night , wishing everyone a good night and best wishes for the new year ahead
|
jeffro503
12/30/2021 1:54pm
Have fun Scott. That goes for all my brothers in NZ , Aus , Europe and of course my own Americans.
Happy new years to all you guys and gals.
Sully
12/30/2021 5:49pm
I’ll be in the states for New Year’s Eve for the first time in 25 years this year.
G-man
12/30/2021 7:06pm
Happy New Year everyone, sure hope for a better one!

The Shop

1/3/2022 8:55pm
Same start as last year numerous break downs . I went 1/8 of a mi and was broke down. Freezing cold and windy I,m trying to jury rig the truck to make a delivery. A miracle happpened and I made it, then 6 more break downs. In 2 shops all day into 23.30. Going to another shop in the morning. The techs that are allowed to work on everything r very rare. There burnt out working double shifts 24 days straight. 2 shops today there lead techs took a leave of absence. No trucking co maintains there equipment. If you knew what is going on you would never go near a road. It’s all about take the profits. A fatality only cost 2.2 mil so they roll the dice. Drivers getting into heated threatening arguments trying to something like brake repairs done.
1/3/2022 9:44pm
The Loves ts has a uninsulated shop with no heat. So I went into the ts to warm up. I walk in the restroom and a tiny dog crouches down to take a dump. I say no way Bud your not taking a dump in the middle of the flour. The room is full of people . The weird dog Starrs at me and drops a 3/4 in turd. Then he wants to do a starr off. The dog starts doing a couple victory laps running under the doors behind the guys legs taking a dump. I finally get my turn to piss. I tell the other drivers don’t step in the dog crap. Not as bad as cat shit but still bad. A manager says I,ll clean it up. I say you need a haz mat team I,m allergic to dog shit . If I get it on me I break out in hives and hv seicers. The women who runs the register for gas and snacks has the greatest laugh . I had her grabbing her knees for 30 min. The other girls on the other end came over everyone is laughing. They mentioned what is going on tonight someone and there dog took a crap on the floor. You can’t stop laughing. I said no that was someone’s weird emotional support dog. Next will b emotional support cats , you,ll hv to wear a special pouch around your neck and chest labeled emotional support cat. The cat will be allowed to leave the pouch and mark there tority like your counter or cig rack or lotto machine anything really even your purse.
Ted722
1/3/2022 10:00pm
Happy New Year's to profeshanal125 (and all us vitalmx bros.). Thanks for staying on the road (or in the "game"). We all get up every morning to face the challenges of that day. Looking forward to tomorrow and what that will bring in '22!

G-man
1/4/2022 11:11am
professinal125 can't be real, reminds me of the original early pioneer FMX King Mr Motodude…. before some jackass outed him! Woohoo

Anyway had a 2 week vacation and all kinds of plans on my "To-do-List" Laughing

Unfortunately I had a nasty bug so couldn't do much but it was nice to be home with Jan and the Dawgs.

The last few days have been good and Hope for a better year in 22 and couldn't have started it nicer then riding with good friends on New Years Day. Cool

It's been raining in The Valley of the Sun and conditions were perfect, little sloppy where we staged from but other than that it was Flawless and could not have been better.
Patchy clouds and a breezy 50 degree day did make it a bit nippy for us Zonies but that was only when we stopped for a lunch break.

Driving home into a beautiful AZ sunset completes an awesome day. Cool

I had to make one last run up to the lake. Smile

Scenery is here wish you were beautiful. Cool

Kelz87
Fantasy
1468th
1/7/2022 1:23pm
G-man wrote:
professinal125 can't be real, reminds me of the original early pioneer FMX King Mr Motodude…. before some jackass outed him! :woohoo: Anyway had a 2 week...
professinal125 can't be real, reminds me of the original early pioneer FMX King Mr Motodude…. before some jackass outed him! Woohoo

Anyway had a 2 week vacation and all kinds of plans on my "To-do-List" Laughing

Unfortunately I had a nasty bug so couldn't do much but it was nice to be home with Jan and the Dawgs.

The last few days have been good and Hope for a better year in 22 and couldn't have started it nicer then riding with good friends on New Years Day. Cool

It's been raining in The Valley of the Sun and conditions were perfect, little sloppy where we staged from but other than that it was Flawless and could not have been better.
Patchy clouds and a breezy 50 degree day did make it a bit nippy for us Zonies but that was only when we stopped for a lunch break.

Driving home into a beautiful AZ sunset completes an awesome day. Cool

I had to make one last run up to the lake. Smile

Scenery is here wish you were beautiful. Cool

Damn, I miss living in AZ Blush

Post a reply to: Happy new year everybody

The Latest