Halloween 2018

Related:
Create New Tag

10/2/2018 7:01 PM

Our family loves Halloween. And my oldest son was born on October 30th. It's always a fun time of the year with my kids.

Thought about taking my oldest boys to this. They love scary movies.

It's the start of Fall. Scary movies. Halloween music. One of the best times of the year!

|

10/2/2018 7:04 PM

|

10/2/2018 7:32 PM

I still remember seeing the original "Halloween" at the drive in when I was high school and then saw Halloween 2 but quit going after "Halloween 3 season of the witch" came out and was awful. The new one looks good so it will be the first movie I have seen in a theater in years, will go as soon as its in theaters.

|

Ed Johnson

10/2/2018 7:34 PM

Here's a really SPOOKY costume idea for your kids this year.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

10/3/2018 7:23 AM

lostboy819 wrote:

I still remember seeing the original "Halloween" at the drive in when I was high school and then saw Halloween 2 but quit going after "Halloween 3 season of the witch" came out and was awful. The new one looks good so it will be the first movie I have seen in a theater in years, will go as soon as its in theaters.

I remember seeing season of the witch and thinking "wtf is this!". Can't wait for this new one, Halloween rules.

|

10/3/2018 8:08 AM

I met the original Michael Meyers maybe 10 years ago at a haunted house , I'm 5-9 and he was the same height as me ,i pictured him being a lot taller.

|

10/3/2018 9:00 AM

I thought the one Rob zombie did in 2007 was decent....

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

10/3/2018 3:45 PM

@TXdirt: my Grandpa (RIP) and my Nephew both have birthdays on Halloween, trippy how that worked out.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

10/3/2018 4:05 PM

definitely my favorite holiday!

|

10/11/2018 6:04 PM

Love moto and love the Halloween series! Can't wait to see this one it actually looks really good. I'm sure you're all aware but apparently it is just skipping all the remakes and seeing how the story would be exactly 40 years later.

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

10/12/2018 7:47 AM

I still would do Jamie Lee Curtis, grey hair and all.

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

10/12/2018 8:22 AM

JPT wrote:

There is no doubt her rack sold a zillion movie seats to teenagers like me back in those days. whistling

|

"We don't rent pigs."

10/12/2018 8:27 AM

JPT wrote:

Photo
|

"We don't rent pigs."

10/12/2018 8:29 AM

When I was 17/18 I worked graveyard cleanup shift. One night before work we all watched the original jeepers creepers, one of the few movies I've ever found legit scary. So of course as I'm driving to work after the movie (we lived 30 min out in the bush) an old ass truck like the one in the movie pulls out from an overgrown driveway and follows me all the way to town. Longest drive ever lol, white knuckle all the way.

|

10/12/2018 10:41 AM

Jamie Lee Curtis in the movie True Lies had a smoking body.

|

10/12/2018 11:00 AM

MR. X wrote:

The dance scene in the hotel room always makes me laugh.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/12/2018 12:52 PM

MR. X wrote:

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

"We don't rent pigs."

10/12/2018 1:35 PM

MR. X wrote:

A lot of knuckle children were lost....

So so hot!!!!

|

10/12/2018 1:38 PM

JPT wrote:

Damn right. Her bod is still amazing!

|

10/20/2018 4:13 PM

MR. X wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/20/2018 5:32 PM

That’s unfortunate. Had some high hopes for it. Appreciate the feedback.

|

10/20/2018 6:39 PM

I was going to take my boys to it. They are way too young to go see rated R movies but they love scary movies. So I was hoping this would be more scary then crude. I think I'll skip this one.

|

10/21/2018 7:08 PM

I'm a huge Halloween fan and I have been eagerly anticipating this movie for the last year. I've never walked out out a movie in my life but I almost did during this one numerous times. I had my reservations about "Kenny Powers" being a writer and they were correct. Some of the nods to the original films were cool, but this seemed like a comedy horror film. I'd point put what irratated me about this film but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Ironically my sister who is just as big a fanatic about Halloween loved it.

|

10/22/2018 4:43 PM

i cringe when movies swear just to swear, like when it doesn't even fit the context of anything going on, cue '6 year old saying fuck'

|

10/22/2018 5:40 PM

MR. X wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote: Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

This was one of the very first movies I worked on when I graduated high school. I got to spend two days on an ADR stage with her, and it was awesome. Arnold had been there the days before and he would smoke his stogies while he was recording. She walked in the first day and immediately asked "Was that asshole stinking up my stage?" laughing

She was 100% awesome people. Super nice and appreciative of life.

|