HIV cured---no, really!!!

APLMAN99
3/13/2019 6:12pm
borg wrote:
I vividly remember my days of being cocksure, and now regret them.
I also remember those days of mine like it was just this afternoon.....

Oh wait, it was.
APLMAN99
3/13/2019 7:10pm
I gotta say I don't want to get in the middle of this, but I love steak, sugar, beer, wine, whiskey and vodka, fishing, and inhaling...
I gotta say I don't want to get in the middle of this, but I love steak, sugar, beer, wine, whiskey and vodka, fishing, and inhaling 2-stroke smoke. I also like sleeping on my ball-cancer inducing purple mattress. I used to sleep on a bed of nails, but got heavy-metal poisoning. Oddly, I often listen to heavy-metal while reposing upon the purple mattress.

I also tend to agree with APL-BRO-ER in this particular debate. While APL-BRO-ER and I often have differing opinions, he seems like a guy that would, if shown the facts, be capable of changing or modifying his view.

Signed,

Harrison Backmon, Future Cancer Survivor, Esq.
Thanks Mr Hairyback. I try to be reasonable, and occasionally it even comes across that way. Not nearly enough, but my intentions are usually good......

And I can still value anyone who disagrees with me, unless they resort to demeaning tripe or it appears that they are being dishonest.
3/13/2019 11:57pm Edited Date/Time 3/13/2019 11:59pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
I think that the answer is obvious...… "Fuck them, they should have known that the job could be dangerous. That's natural selection at work, weeding out...
I think that the answer is obvious...…

"Fuck them, they should have known that the job could be dangerous. That's natural selection at work, weeding out the people who are stupid enough to work trying to help people avoid their own natural selection...."

Or something really close to that, I'd guess.
Wrong again.

My answer simply is that the juice isnt worth the squeeze. I wouldn’t advocate billions in research for those sorts of rare unfortunate cases. Inefficiency. Which, somehow you’ve missed, has been a backbone of my argument.

And yes, my best friend and I have talked about natural selection in regards to the death of his daughter. Part of the healing process is accepting reality. People die. We all do. Shit happens. Nature at work. It’s not right or wrong, it just is. Nothing wrong with mourning a loss but at some point if you dont want it to be debilitating you have to accept reality. Brutal event to experience? Definitely. Change the reality of the world we live in? Not at all. Once the emotions die down a person can go back to being rational. Or rather, sometimes you gotta get rational to get ahold of your emotions. Try it sometime. Drop the hardon you have for me and you wouldnt have skipped past my abundantly made point that the world is way over capacity & more people doesnt equate to a better quality of life.
footglove
3/14/2019 4:59am
APLMAN99 wrote:
I think that the answer is obvious...… "Fuck them, they should have known that the job could be dangerous. That's natural selection at work, weeding out...
I think that the answer is obvious...…

"Fuck them, they should have known that the job could be dangerous. That's natural selection at work, weeding out the people who are stupid enough to work trying to help people avoid their own natural selection...."

Or something really close to that, I'd guess.
Wrong again. My answer simply is that the juice isnt worth the squeeze. I wouldn’t advocate billions in research for those sorts of rare unfortunate cases...
Wrong again.

My answer simply is that the juice isnt worth the squeeze. I wouldn’t advocate billions in research for those sorts of rare unfortunate cases. Inefficiency. Which, somehow you’ve missed, has been a backbone of my argument.

And yes, my best friend and I have talked about natural selection in regards to the death of his daughter. Part of the healing process is accepting reality. People die. We all do. Shit happens. Nature at work. It’s not right or wrong, it just is. Nothing wrong with mourning a loss but at some point if you dont want it to be debilitating you have to accept reality. Brutal event to experience? Definitely. Change the reality of the world we live in? Not at all. Once the emotions die down a person can go back to being rational. Or rather, sometimes you gotta get rational to get ahold of your emotions. Try it sometime. Drop the hardon you have for me and you wouldnt have skipped past my abundantly made point that the world is way over capacity & more people doesnt equate to a better quality of life.
The most baffling thing to this whole thread is that Jabroni actually has friends...

The Shop

TXDirt
3/14/2019 7:39am
It's almost graduation season isn't it?
Sunhouse
3/14/2019 4:39pm Edited Date/Time 3/16/2019 9:44am
I skipped the 2nd page of this thread because it was filled with anectotadal evidence for cancer and HIV. I have no degree in medical practice, but my soon-to-be baby mama has a Phd in dermatology. She has had patients who’ve been through STD’s, too much sun, no sun, HIV, and cancer etc.
The common denominator for cancer is that there is no common cure. Cancer is different depending on what type it is. My grandafather died of it, what may have helped himwould have been of no use to a brain cancer patient. The whole premise of this discussion is flawed.
FIREfish148
3/14/2019 5:53pm
Jrewing wrote:
Who invented AIDS?
IWreckALot wrote:
I think monkeys got credit for inventing aids.
Yea you saw that film in elementary too huh lol. I later heard it was like some gay dude futtbucked a monkey or something. Never found out the truth though. Pretty sure in school they showed it as like a monkey scratched some dude and he got it. but the latter makes more sense. Not that futtbucking monkeys makes sense.
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
3/14/2019 10:11pm
Jrewing wrote:
Who invented AIDS?
IWreckALot wrote:
I think monkeys got credit for inventing aids.
Yea you saw that film in elementary too huh lol. I later heard it was like some gay dude futtbucked a monkey or something. Never found...
Yea you saw that film in elementary too huh lol. I later heard it was like some gay dude futtbucked a monkey or something. Never found out the truth though. Pretty sure in school they showed it as like a monkey scratched some dude and he got it. but the latter makes more sense. Not that futtbucking monkeys makes sense.

Post a reply to: HIV cured---no, really!!!

The Latest