Guy-B hates "Free-Speech"...

TeamGreen
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 12:47am
Personally, I think he's one of those Ol'School "Pre-Black-Album" Metallica "Purists"; but, I digress...

Guy-B hates Free-Speech!

Discuss...

(I said it to his face at Oakland! Had a really big-dude standin' next to me, too. Then I ran away screaming...like a sissy...)

|
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
1/31/2011 3:27pm
It's his house, he probably just hates stupidity.
peelout
1/31/2011 3:27pm Edited Date/Time 1/31/2011 3:27pm
Metallica Black was the best Metallica album this side of Master of Puppets.

so back off bro

The Shop

Towelie
1/31/2011 3:32pm
Try saying half the crap that gets said here at other moto sites and watch how fast you are banned. In Guy B's defense, I am sure he gets tired of baby sitting half of you
Sherwood
1/31/2011 3:40pm
You could say whatever you wanted at one time and the members basically moderated the site.

When he joined motodrive with vital he made it more professional because it is his livelihood I'd guess.
PD441
1/31/2011 3:48pm
I think he's pre-Madonna, too.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/31/2011 3:53pm
Sherwood wrote:
You could say whatever you wanted at one time and the members basically moderated the site. When he joined motodrive with vital he made it more...
You could say whatever you wanted at one time and the members basically moderated the site.

When he joined motodrive with vital he made it more professional because it is his livelihood I'd guess.
You can still say much of what you want. It's unfortunate that some here have trouble telling the difference between what's real, and what's fishing.

You can also tell people exactly what's going on, but they're so eager to find fault, lay blame, or uncover some kind of conspiracy theory (there are fewer of them than you think, gang), that they often make up their own reality. And that gets frustrating sometimes.

I don't think all noobs should get a blanket STFU (that's always among Dave's wish list), but the ones that post dumb stuff certainly should. I think I launched one of those this morning, as a matter of fact.
oldx
1/31/2011 4:03pm
You guy's are starting to piss me off.
Void Main
1/31/2011 4:05pm
PD441 wrote:
I was going to say that Joan Jett was pre-Madonna but I just looked them up on the Internet and they were both born in '58. Madonna is actually a month older than Joan Jett.
Sherwood
1/31/2011 4:06pm
Sherwood wrote:
You could say whatever you wanted at one time and the members basically moderated the site. When he joined motodrive with vital he made it more...

GuyB wrote:
You can still say much of what you want. It's unfortunate that some here have trouble telling the difference between what's real, and what's fishing. You...
You can still say much of what you want. It's unfortunate that some here have trouble telling the difference between what's real, and what's fishing.

You can also tell people exactly what's going on, but they're so eager to find fault, lay blame, or uncover some kind of conspiracy theory (there are fewer of them than you think, gang), that they often make up their own reality. And that gets frustrating sometimes.

I don't think all noobs should get a blanket STFU (that's always among Dave's wish list), but the ones that post dumb stuff certainly should. I think I launched one of those this morning, as a matter of fact.
I agree with Dave.

Every club has a right of passage.
PD441
1/31/2011 4:15pm
PD441 wrote:
Void Main wrote:
I was going to say that Joan Jett was pre-Madonna but I just looked them up on the Internet and they were both born in '58...
I was going to say that Joan Jett was pre-Madonna but I just looked them up on the Internet and they were both born in '58. Madonna is actually a month older than Joan Jett.
"Pre-Joan Jett" just doesn't have that ring to it, though.
Torco1
1/31/2011 4:17pm
Sherwood wrote:

GuyB wrote:
You can still say much of what you want. It's unfortunate that some here have trouble telling the difference between what's real, and what's fishing. You...

Sherwood wrote:
I agree with Dave.

Every club has a right of passage.
It could be a lot worse than a STFU.........

TeamGreen
1/31/2011 4:18pm
PD441 wrote:
Void Main wrote:
I was going to say that Joan Jett was pre-Madonna but I just looked them up on the Internet and they were both born in '58...
PD441 wrote:
"Pre-Joan Jett" just doesn't have that ring to it, though.
Uh, sure...but...you guys are missing some Joan Jett (And other-rock-chick!) trivia on this one!
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/31/2011 4:19pm
Kill em all was the best album, followed by Death Magnetic.
I like (and have owned) probably every one except the two or three before Death Magnetic.
flarider
1/31/2011 4:20pm
Sherwood wrote:

GuyB wrote:

GuyB, I don't necessarily disagree.
That said, no one knows when, what or who the STFU is acceptable towards, and the cost to find out may not be worth it, so no one does it any longer.

Even when, in my opinion, it's totally justified

"Fear the click"

offspring22
1/31/2011 4:39pm
Professional tips for defeating terrible posts:

1. Do not feed trolls. It's often tempting, but doing so results in cancer.
2. Don't call people out in threads. Don't make threads to call people out. SETTLE THINGS VIA EMAIL OR PM.
3. Search the forums before posting. Often times, someone beat you to the groundbreaking thread idea you had.
4. Use common sense.
5. ????
6. Profit!!!!
1/31/2011 4:51pm
GuyB wrote:
I like (and have owned) probably every one except the two or three before Death Magnetic.
If you do not have death magnetic you owe it to yourself to rush right out and buy it, so you can piss you neighbors off with its thrash metal amazing-ness!!!
`ol Ger
1/31/2011 4:54pm
PD441 wrote:
Stupendous !!
Nerd
1/31/2011 5:03pm
Just for clarity, "Free Speech" in the U.S. only includes the fact that government cannot take that right away. Private entities can, though. You're on someone else's website, so you're subject to their rules. You do not have free speech here.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
1/31/2011 5:10pm
Don't like any of their stuff after Master Of Puppets......well except Garage Days Re-Revisited. Wink
machine
1/31/2011 5:21pm
Nerd wrote:
Just for clarity, "Free Speech" in the U.S. only includes the fact that government cannot take that right away. Private entities can, though. You're on someone...
Just for clarity, "Free Speech" in the U.S. only includes the fact that government cannot take that right away. Private entities can, though. You're on someone else's website, so you're subject to their rules. You do not have free speech here.
Govt is taking it away more and more every day. Now they are working on internet speech.

The libs continue to whine and complain and now we have something called "hate speech" and soon that will land you in jail when they get their way.

Post a reply to: Guy-B hates "Free-Speech"...

The Latest