Related:
Create New Tag

3/23/2018 4:25 AM

Where guns are illegal.

|

No Signature.

3/23/2018 5:38 AM

No way.

May they all die a slow and horrific death. Best wishes to those in harms way.

|

3/23/2018 5:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2018 5:43 AM

A dozen wounded, 2 dead, all hostages released but 1 cop.

Gunman claiming allegiance to Islamic State and demanding the release of Salah Abdeslam who is one of the Paris attackers from a few years ago.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/23/2018 6:23 AM

Report said he tried to run down 4 police officers and then opened fire, wounding one of them before he fled to the store and took hostages.

From the story: "the man had entered the shop screaming “Allahu Akbar, I’ll kill you all”.

Doesn't sound like this will end peacefully at all.

|

3/23/2018 7:12 AM

Aloha Snackbar. Snackbar is officially closed. Now go kill the prisoner he wanted released.

|

3/23/2018 9:18 AM

newmann wrote:

Aloha Snackbar. Snackbar is officially closed. Now go kill the prisoner he wanted released.

^this

two to the brain in public ought to do it

|

3/23/2018 10:23 AM

71Fish wrote:

Where guns are illegal.

Why have any laws, right?

|

3/23/2018 11:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2018 11:23 AM

The cops finally decided they had no other choice but to storm in after hearing gunshots inside. Stormed in and killed Redouane Lakdim. He killed 3 and 16 are injured.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/23/2018 11:38 AM

They should ban guns in France blink

|

3/23/2018 12:16 PM

B DUB 333 wrote:

Or terrorism

|

3/23/2018 12:50 PM

B DUB 333 wrote:

Andy_Greenney wrote:

Or terrorism

Andy for prez- how did I miss that. We just need to post up no terror zones, problem fixed!

|

3/23/2018 1:23 PM

Photo

Photo
|

3/23/2018 1:37 PM

He must have taken the day off from raping children/shagging farm animals to get a bit of good high quality terrorism in. I feel so enriched by these people, we just must import more of them immediately.

|

I no longer regret my username.

3/23/2018 2:22 PM

I love checking on my buddies at CNN for the most cutting edge information when events like this happen. It isn't even covered on the home page, instead it's Russia, Trump, and Play Boy models. There are just two sentences about it if you click on their article about all the days news.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

3/23/2018 2:28 PM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

I love checking on my buddies at CNN for the most cutting edge information when events like this happen. It isn't even covered on the home page, instead it's Russia, Trump, and Play Boy models. There are just two sentences about it if you click on their article about all the days news.

a lot of socks went missing from my drawer because of Karen McDougal back in the day

|

3/23/2018 3:17 PM

B DUB 333 wrote:

Andy_Greenney wrote:

Or terrorism

B DUB 333 wrote:

Andy for prez- how did I miss that. We just need to post up no terror zones, problem fixed!

Your saying everywhere shouldn’t be a “no terrorism zone”?

|

3/23/2018 3:41 PM

That's correct. Gotta terrorize somethin somewhere

|

3/23/2018 3:44 PM

Andy_Greenney wrote:

Or terrorism

B DUB 333 wrote:

Andy_Greenney wrote:

Your saying everywhere shouldn’t be a “no terrorism zone”?

Well since we are all welcoming the terrorists with open arms and borders we should at least let them know we’re they can practice their trade without anyone shooting back at them. For the children....

whistling

|

3/23/2018 3:54 PM

newmann wrote:

Well since we are all welcoming the terrorists with open arms and borders we should at least let them know we’re they can practice their trade without anyone shooting back at them. For the children....

whistling

And once they get their citizenship the first thing they should be able to do is purchase just the tool for the job

|

3/23/2018 3:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2018 3:56 PM

newmann wrote:

whistling

What if instead of welcoming "terrorists" we welcome "troubled young men"?

Seems to fly for all the home grown terrorist around these parts.

whistling

|

3/24/2018 8:54 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

A dozen wounded, 2 dead, all hostages released but 1 cop.

Gunman claiming allegiance to Islamic State and demanding the release of Salah Abdeslam who is one of the Paris attackers from a few years ago.

France should hang Abdeskam tonight, and throw his corpse to the hog pen.
|