Guitar effects pedals

ATKpilot99
Edited Date/Time 6/11/2021 3:28pm
What do you guys have ? I have a Boss ME 25 multi effect pedal that I'm still exploring . It has a looper on it also. I also have a Behringer digital delay that a pretty cool pedal. I just ordered a used Trio + band creator and looper from guitar center and I should have it next week . Looking forward to getting that . It will learn a chord progression yo play and create a bass and drum track for it .
|
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
6/6/2021 8:50am
zoom2, metal pedal and hendriks experience pedal. I play acoustic mostly and have not used the pedals in years but a few years ago my daughter got me a new older model line6 amp with thousands of presets thats pretty cool. I have an old fender amp with lots of goodies too.
lestat
6/6/2021 11:09am
Phase 90 , MXR flanger , Boss wazacraft CE2 chorus , Fender Pugilist distortion , Carbon Copy Delay , plimsoul distortion , Vox wah .
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
6/7/2021 9:12am
Just picked up a Pod Go. It's pretty fantastic, but I'm still figuring it out.
ProKawi24
6/7/2021 12:22pm
I have a whole box full of pedals, it's fun to randomly pick one out time to time. The only boxes I keep on all the time is a BBE Sonic Maximizer and Boss Reverb in my amp's effects loop. I use a Zoom G6 to plug headphones into when I can't crank the amp, it has some really great sounds thru headphones but I don't care for it in front of the amp. I have a half-stack (Diezel Herbert 150 all-tube head thru a Marshall 1960 vintage 4x12 cab) so it's tough not to play that super loud.

The most common pedals I use are MXR Zakk Wylde OD, MXR Vintage Distortion +, MXR Carbon Copy delay, MXR Phase 90 EVH, MXR Stereo Chorus. Always wished I could use a Wah pedal but obviously being a para I have no way to use it. I've tried rigging a few things before but never seems to work well while playing a solo. Back when I used to be in bands I kept all my pedals on a wooden box I could reach over and slam with my right palm.

The Shop

B Lenny
6/7/2021 7:04pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
I wore that album out in high school . Loved the Band of Gypsies.
Me too...Cool
Yeti831
6/7/2021 9:59pm
Digitech metal master.

So much punchy, especially through a valvestate with a baritone ax.
zehn
6/8/2021 11:03am
Really basic for me right now. Just a Fulltone Ranger (cannot recommend this highly enough) and a Fulltone OCD. I have lots of other pedals but they don’t get a lot of use
dmc22tx
6/8/2021 2:02pm
Right now just the Boss Noise Suppressor and Chromatic Tuner. Adding an Ibanez Tube Screamer.

I enjoy watching Ola Englund "Testing Shit" and "Will it Chug". Lots a good gear reviews primarily for metal.

early
Fantasy
2212th
6/8/2021 7:21pm
About 18 years ago I bought my younger brother who was about 12 at the time a fender twin reverb copy made by Traynor (good vintage gear at a discount price). A few years later he got a Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde V1 pedal to put in front of it. The pedal had 2 settings for overdrive and distortion, on either setting with any guitar it had the best dirty guitar tone I ever played. I was jealous he had a better setup than my Marshall halfstack!
6/11/2021 12:49pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
What do you guys have ? I have a Boss ME 25 multi effect pedal that I'm still exploring . It has a looper on it...
What do you guys have ? I have a Boss ME 25 multi effect pedal that I'm still exploring . It has a looper on it also. I also have a Behringer digital delay that a pretty cool pedal. I just ordered a used Trio + band creator and looper from guitar center and I should have it next week . Looking forward to getting that . It will learn a chord progression yo play and create a bass and drum track for it .
I have a trio +

its a fun pedal to play with, especially if you dont have anyone else around to play with you.

It can be finicky at times, and when you are "teaching" it a chord progression remember to keep it simple.. dont use complex strumming patterns. You need to keep it as simple as you can so it can learn what notes (chords) to progress though. If you teach it something and the beat is totally off, like way to fast, try using the alt tempo button(i think thats the name of it). sometimes that takes care of it, and sometimes you just have to try again. all in all i think its a great tool for learning and writing songs.

as far as other pedals, i dont have any at the moment as i recently just purchased this beast - my first tube amp, and i am quite happy with it.

zehn
6/11/2021 1:54pm
I have a pretty nice selection of amps myself. Old 2 Channel Triple Rectifier, DSL100, and a real deal early 70s 4 input Marshall JMP without the Master Volume.

I also have a Peavey Classic 30 that never gets used and I’m looking at picking up a 2x12 Fender Hot Rod
ATKpilot99
6/11/2021 3:43pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
What do you guys have ? I have a Boss ME 25 multi effect pedal that I'm still exploring . It has a looper on it...
I have a trio + its a fun pedal to play with, especially if you dont have anyone else around to play with you. It can...
I have a trio +

its a fun pedal to play with, especially if you dont have anyone else around to play with you.

It can be finicky at times, and when you are "teaching" it a chord progression remember to keep it simple.. dont use complex strumming patterns. You need to keep it as simple as you can so it can learn what notes (chords) to progress though. If you teach it something and the beat is totally off, like way to fast, try using the alt tempo button(i think thats the name of it). sometimes that takes care of it, and sometimes you just have to try again. all in all i think its a great tool for learning and writing songs.

as far as other pedals, i dont have any at the moment as i recently just purchased this beast - my first tube amp, and i am quite happy with it.

Yeah I just started messing with mine doing a simple blues progression. The bass was walking a little more than I like even on the simple setting but I'm just starting out .
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
6/13/2021 10:39am
No pedals here for me to share but I wanted to show you guys my youngest sons latest guitar. .

He is a huge admirer of Eddie Van Halen and this guitar came a couple weeks ago. He loves his new EVH
Dudley
6/14/2021 10:52am
I bought the spark practice amp. I don’t play live or record so it works for me. Obviously doesn’t sound as good as my fender or Marshall amps but it’s so easy to get the tone.

Post a reply to: Guitar effects pedals

The Latest