Edited Date/Time 9/1/2021 5:47am
Classic! Woohoo

No cheating Wink
|
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
8/31/2021 1:07am
Wilt the stilt, Mannix, and Robert Conrad ?

The Shop

G-man
8/31/2021 5:55am Edited Date/Time 8/31/2021 7:59am
sumdood wrote:
Wilt the stilt, Mannix, and Robert Conrad ?
One of three, good one on Mannix.

We use to watch that show when we were kids in the 60's

You probably knew him as Joe Mannix -- or by his acting name Mike Connors. But did you know his real name was Krekor Ohanion -- and that he played college basketball in the late '40s for UCLA. His basketball name -- Jay "Touch" Ohanion.
This photo is from a Mannix episode in 1971 where Connors/Ohanion showed off his hoop skills with former UCLA superstars Lew Alcindor (who became known as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar that year) and ??????
SEE ARE125
8/31/2021 6:06am Edited Date/Time 8/31/2021 6:07am
I dunno, but I think the guy with the ball either failed to preperate, or his team has a funny looking “kit.”
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
8/31/2021 6:30am
G-man wrote:
One of three, good one on Mannix. We use to watch that show when we were kids in the 60's You probably knew him as Joe...
One of three, good one on Mannix.

We use to watch that show when we were kids in the 60's

You probably knew him as Joe Mannix -- or by his acting name Mike Connors. But did you know his real name was Krekor Ohanion -- and that he played college basketball in the late '40s for UCLA. His basketball name -- Jay "Touch" Ohanion.
This photo is from a Mannix episode in 1971 where Connors/Ohanion showed off his hoop skills with former UCLA superstars Lew Alcindor (who became known as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar that year) and ??????
I don’t know wtf I was thinking with Wilt. My original thought was Kareem, then I remember he changed his name and brain farted on Lew Alcindor vs Wilt. Duh. I remembered Robert Conrad from those battery commercials Laughing
G-man
8/31/2021 8:01am
indy_maico wrote:
Looks like Gail Goodrich
Ding ding ding..... you win the prize, your check will be in the mail. Smile

Did not know Joe Mannix was a Baller! Laughing
G-man
8/31/2021 8:03am
Brad460 wrote:
Profeshonal?
Yes he will be along shortly to tell stories that he was the best player in the state and could slam dunk from the free throw line in HS!!! Laughing

Jordan had nuthin on him!
indy_maico
8/31/2021 8:17am
indy_maico wrote:
Looks like Gail Goodrich
G-man wrote:
Ding ding ding..... you win the prize, your check will be in the mail. Smile

Did not know Joe Mannix was a Baller! Laughing
I was a big Lakers fan back in the 70's. Jerry West and Gail Goodrich were a tough pair to beat.
G-man
8/31/2021 8:27am Edited Date/Time 8/31/2021 8:29am
indy_maico wrote:
I was a big Lakers fan back in the 70's. Jerry West and Gail Goodrich were a tough pair to beat.
Yep born and raised in So Cal and was a HUGE Laker fan and the different generations/talent.

West/Goodrich/Wilt
Norm Nixon/Cooper/Kareem
Magic/Worthy/Kareem

I started to lose interest after Dr Buss died and his kids were in a power struggle and started to go downhill.

Now I Loathe the Lakers mainly because of LeBron his selflessness, poor sportsmanship, BS Political views and always trying to build a SUPERTEAM with no regard for the long haul future of the team.
8/31/2021 10:44pm
Brad460 wrote:
Profeshonal?
Yeah that’s me Bro when I was 12. Kareem - Lew AL Cinder,s Kung foo was impressive in a Bruce Lee movie. I know a old granny she told me a story about a buisness man took her on a date to a Bucks game. They sat behind the bench all she remembers is the players shoes squeaking she hated that. And Kareem,s legs she said oh my his legs where so long. I ran into a retired pro 6,11 player from Europe today a older nice guy. At a truck stop in Florida he,s a driver , we talked basketball I told him in America it was stupid in the 80,s they made you go to college. I tried to drop out at 15 and play in Europe it didn’t work out or I would’ve been your 2 guard.
nytsmaC
9/1/2021 5:47am
Brad460 wrote:
Profeshonal?
Yeah that’s me Bro when I was 12. Kareem - Lew AL Cinder,s Kung foo was impressive in a Bruce Lee movie. I know a old...
Yeah that’s me Bro when I was 12. Kareem - Lew AL Cinder,s Kung foo was impressive in a Bruce Lee movie. I know a old granny she told me a story about a buisness man took her on a date to a Bucks game. They sat behind the bench all she remembers is the players shoes squeaking she hated that. And Kareem,s legs she said oh my his legs where so long. I ran into a retired pro 6,11 player from Europe today a older nice guy. At a truck stop in Florida he,s a driver , we talked basketball I told him in America it was stupid in the 80,s they made you go to college. I tried to drop out at 15 and play in Europe it didn’t work out or I would’ve been your 2 guard.
Did you ride a RM100 at Cycle Ranch back in the day?
vet323
9/1/2021 7:17am
Brad460 wrote:
Profeshonal?
Yeah that’s me Bro when I was 12. Kareem - Lew AL Cinder,s Kung foo was impressive in a Bruce Lee movie. I know a old...
The mind really wanders during those long hauls, doesn't it?
G-man
9/1/2021 7:35am
Brad460 wrote:
Profeshonal?
vet323 wrote:
The mind really wanders during those long hauls, doesn't it?
LaughingGrinning 😂🤣

Post a reply to: Guess who is in the pic

The Latest