Got us another racist. That's two this week.

borg
Edited Date/Time 5/2/2014 10:26am
|
TX24
4/27/2014 8:39pm
I guess for the game, the Clippers players came out with their warm ups on inside out.
500guy
4/27/2014 8:51pm
Then they got their ass kicked and I bet they still cash their checks.
Scooter McGavin
4/27/2014 10:29pm
Nobody has mentioned she ILLEGALLY recorded their conversation or what HE was saying was in the privacy of his home. She was trying to burn him...... mission accomplished!
ehr400
4/28/2014 5:02am
Yep such hard core peeps that they wore their uniforms inside out. Stuck to their guns so much that they stilled cashed the checks. Yep, hypocracy at its best.

The Shop

borg
4/28/2014 6:51am
So many questions:

“It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people,” the man said in the recording. “Do you have to?”

Later, the man went on: “You can sleep with them, you can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that and not to bring them to my games.”

What the hell is that all about? The only explanation I can come up with is that he doesn't want other people to see her hanging out with black men. She can fuck them and "bring them in", whatever the hell that means, but don't advertise it? They refer to her as his G/F. Doesn't sound like it to me.

How does he remain owner of the team and expect the players to push it that extra mile to win a championship?

I really don't care what happens to Sterling. Certainly the NBA cant allow somebody like Sterling to be a part of the league, but is it OK that anybody's private conversation can be made public like this? I understand that it is sometimes necessary in legal proceedings but is it OK to do it for profit or revenge?
Shiftfaced
4/28/2014 7:23am
ehr400 wrote:
Yep such hard core peeps that they wore their uniforms inside out. Stuck to their guns so much that they stilled cashed the checks. Yep, hypocracy...
Yep such hard core peeps that they wore their uniforms inside out. Stuck to their guns so much that they stilled cashed the checks. Yep, hypocracy at its best.
Yes.

The players who showed up, and did their job, are the real criminals here.

Thank you.
ehr400
4/28/2014 7:33am
Putting team apparel on at a game inside out isn't doing their job neither and I am sure it is in ALL their contracts. But hey when there are accusations not facts thats what you do when you are a professional.

Thank you. D
Cygnus
4/28/2014 7:47am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2014 7:48am
Shiftfaced wrote:
Yes.

The players who showed up, and did their job, are the real criminals here.

Thank you.
There is nothing illegal about being racist. 1st amendment.
Shiftfaced
4/28/2014 7:54am
Cygnus wrote:
No, that is a good point. He is free to say (and think) anything he wants.

I just think it is odd that some people are more concerned with the players reactions, instead of the cause.

There is a song that I like talking about "Like a little girl mad at her brother 'cause she lost his ball".

I don't think the NBA can rescind his ownership, but I think that people will band together to ensure that he gets NO advertising revenue. He can think what he wants, but he will soon feel it in his pocketbooks for his beliefs.
Cygnus
4/28/2014 8:08am
That how it should be. Depending what the contracts with the NBA say maybe he will be fined and or some probation period. The shitty part about this and why I prefer Hookers is no scorned GF's to try and bring me down.
Racer92
4/28/2014 9:14am
Cygnus wrote:
Thats what I was thinking, all this racist here, racist there, shit is REALLY REALLY old. Every single person in the USA has had racist tendencies, thoughts and have said something racist in their life and if they deny that they are a damned liar. And besides WTF ever happened to the 1st damn Amendment anyway? Not everyone is the same, some people are assholes, rude pricks, racists or bigots, and they come in ALL colors. BFD ! Get over it all ready people.

The media is single handidly to blame for fanning this flame repeatedly to keep people stirred up and get ratings. "We need dirty laundry....."
Shiftfaced
4/28/2014 10:02am
If I were NBA Commissioner for a day, I would allow ALL of the current Clipper players to become free-agents, and free to sign with any team of their choosing.

If they want to re-sign with the Clippers, that is FINE.

If he cannot field a team, and forfeits every single game next year, that is ALSO fine.

His investment would diminish until the point he decided to sell.
rosebud441
4/28/2014 10:24am
Meanwhile here on Vital the clowns are defending a Racist prick.. Big surprise.
Rooster
4/28/2014 10:33am
rosebud441 wrote:
Were you expecting something different?
Pond Scum
4/28/2014 10:35am
Cygnus wrote:
Racer92 wrote:
Thats what I was thinking, all this racist here, racist there, shit is REALLY REALLY old. Every single person in the USA has had racist tendencies...
Thats what I was thinking, all this racist here, racist there, shit is REALLY REALLY old. Every single person in the USA has had racist tendencies, thoughts and have said something racist in their life and if they deny that they are a damned liar. And besides WTF ever happened to the 1st damn Amendment anyway? Not everyone is the same, some people are assholes, rude pricks, racists or bigots, and they come in ALL colors. BFD ! Get over it all ready people.

The media is single handidly to blame for fanning this flame repeatedly to keep people stirred up and get ratings. "We need dirty laundry....."
I do feel much better now that the President addressed this matter
Tracktor
4/28/2014 12:45pm
rosebud441 wrote:
How does it feel to be lead around by your nose by the media? It never ceases to amaze me that people form opinions on small sound bites that pop up on their TV. It's a sad commentary on where we are headed as a society..............
Titan1
4/28/2014 3:37pm Edited Date/Time 4/28/2014 3:43pm
The clippers owner has a right to say and believe anything he wants, and everything he wants....just because he owns an NBA team doesn't mean he can't/shouldn't be a racist.

With that said, his players, the fans, his advertisers, etc. all have a right to not support him with their money, their talent nor their time.

The free market will deal with this guy...advertisers are already jumping ship, fans are in an uproar, and the players are ticked. The NBA doesn't need to do anything, nor should they (they can't force their owners, nor their employees or players to say/believe a certain way). Let the free market punish this guy.

Magic just wants the NBA to force him to sell so he can purchase the team...
Racer92
4/28/2014 4:07pm
rosebud441 wrote:
Im not defending the guy, he's a grown up and can live with the fallout of what he says or does. All Im speaking to is all the coverage and hoopla surrounding something that is not as big a deal as the media wants you to believe, and not worth all this attention. There is far, far bigger issues going on that people need to occupy their consciousness with than whether some narrow minded gazillionaire runs off his mouth. The national news just put this entire issue ahead of what is going on in Crimea/Russia if that shows you how looney the media is. People were being shot at, bombed, pummeled with bricks and blood everywhere by Pro-Russia supporters, and it gets second billing to this stupid media created circus. Hell a huge area was leveled by tornadoes last night and people literally are being drug out of mountains of debris and the morons who put on news think that is second fiddle to them mean ole words that rich clown said. Does that rich dude deserved whatever fallout he initiated, of course, I dont blame all those players or anyone else who want nothing to do with him. But in a World and Nation of SERIOUS shit going down, daily, this divisive race nonsense over what some rich fatcat may or may not have said is not that big a deal.
chuck317
4/28/2014 4:35pm
its simple, she is fucking these guys and flaunting it in his face, he wants her to quit. nobody should give a shit about this. this is what happens when your old and wanna hang with a young chick. let get back to what count and matters, not what some one said.
Tracktor
4/28/2014 4:38pm
I repeat, as you must be a special kind of stupid, in the grand scheme of things this story means less than nothing. It's just a chance for the sheeple to feel some righteous indignation about someone who they know almost nothing about. Wait 5 minutes and some other story will hit the headlines to keep you occupied...............Btw, I have heard many black people say they don't like white people and it doesn't phase me a bit. Why should it? They have that right. If it bothers those who he "leads" then they should look to someone else for leadership but that's not my business.............
BUTCH
4/28/2014 5:10pm Edited Date/Time 4/28/2014 6:00pm
P
4/29/2014 7:14am
I was wondering if this would come up here and what the responses would be. It's interesting to see the way that some of you are looking at this. Sad, but interesting.

P
huck
4/29/2014 7:16am
P wrote:
I was wondering if this would come up here and what the responses would be. It's interesting to see the way that some of you are...
I was wondering if this would come up here and what the responses would be. It's interesting to see the way that some of you are looking at this. Sad, but interesting.

P
Is what Snoop Lion, Dog, whatever the fuck that idiot calls himself...sad as well?
JBlain619
4/29/2014 7:27am
Quit using the term RACIST. Its the dumbest word in the english language. The word y'all are looking for here is PREJUDICE.
P
4/29/2014 9:17am
P wrote:
I was wondering if this would come up here and what the responses would be. It's interesting to see the way that some of you are...

P
huck wrote:
Is what Snoop Lion, Dog, whatever the fuck that idiot calls himself...sad as well?
His comment was vulgar, but sad, no.

JBlain619, the correct term is racist.

P
JBlain619
4/29/2014 9:32am
P wrote:

P
No the fuck it isn't! Biology101...Taxonomic Rank: Domain, Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species.

We are of the HUMAN RACE.

Our ETHNICITIES are what the difference is.

So again, PREJUDICE is the proper term. Anything else I can clear up for you???
JBlain619
4/29/2014 9:54am
High school, college...the term racist has been used to death incorrectly for years. The media and people in general fuck it up daily!
P
4/29/2014 10:05am
P wrote:

P
JBlain619 wrote:
No the fuck it isn't! Biology101...Taxonomic Rank: Domain, Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species. We are of the HUMAN RACE. Our ETHNICITIES are what the...
No the fuck it isn't! Biology101...Taxonomic Rank: Domain, Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species.

We are of the HUMAN RACE.

Our ETHNICITIES are what the difference is.

So again, PREJUDICE is the proper term. Anything else I can clear up for you???
You might want to go back to school. I got this from Biology-Online.org for the definition of Race:

1) A group or population of humans categorized on the basis of various sets of heritable characteristics (such as color of skin, eyes, and hair).

(2) A descent from a common heritage, ancestor, breed or stock.

(3) A tribe or family of people sharing a common breed or lineage.

P
JBlain619
4/29/2014 10:15am Edited Date/Time 4/29/2014 10:15am
P wrote:
You might want to go back to school. I got this from Biology-Online.org for the definition of Race: [i][b]1) A group or population of humans categorized...
You might want to go back to school. I got this from Biology-Online.org for the definition of Race:

1) A group or population of humans categorized on the basis of various sets of heritable characteristics (such as color of skin, eyes, and hair).

(2) A descent from a common heritage, ancestor, breed or stock.

(3) A tribe or family of people sharing a common breed or lineage.

P
Where does "race" fall under the Taxonomic Rank? It doesn't! So try again!

A little clarification for you!

Human taxonomy is the classification of the species Homo sapiens (Latin: "wise man"), or modern human. Homo is the human genus, which also includes Neanderthals and many other extinct species of hominid; H. sapiens is the only surviving species of the genus Homo. Extinct Homo species are known as archaic humans. Modern humans are the subspecies Homo sapiens sapiens, differentiated from a direct ancestor, Homo sapiens idaltu.

Prior to the current scientific classification of humans, philosophers and scientists have made various attempts to classify humans. They offered various definitions of the human being and various schemes for classifying types of humans. Biologists once classified races as subspecies, but today scientists question even the concept of race itself. Certain issues in human taxonomy remain topics of debate today.[/i][/i]

Post a reply to: Got us another racist. That's two this week.

The Latest