Got to ride the 2020 Ski Doo Summit Expert

three9zero
Edited Date/Time 4/1/2019 10:45am
Took 4 of our dealerships VIP customers to the Carl Kuster Mountain Park compound. Rode
the Blue Lake area in Malakwa British Columbia,
then stayed the night in his unique compound getting wined and dined. Epic experience

|
peelout
4/1/2019 12:44pm
awesome man, the CKMP is on my bucket list for sure.

we rode with Tony Jenkins about a month ago and he was on the new Freeride. he showed us some of the differences but it obviously wasn't the Expert.

what did you think of the short tunnel? i've been strapping my rear flap up for years as you get better snow removal, but the shorter tunnel is a much more extreme mod than simply folding the flap up.

i'm on a '17 850 so i'll probably run it again next year and get the 2nd generation Expert
three9zero
4/1/2019 4:38pm
peelout wrote:
awesome man, the CKMP is on my bucket list for sure. we rode with Tony Jenkins about a month ago and he was on the new...
awesome man, the CKMP is on my bucket list for sure.

we rode with Tony Jenkins about a month ago and he was on the new Freeride. he showed us some of the differences but it obviously wasn't the Expert.

what did you think of the short tunnel? i've been strapping my rear flap up for years as you get better snow removal, but the shorter tunnel is a much more extreme mod than simply folding the flap up.

i'm on a '17 850 so i'll probably run it again next year and get the 2nd generation Expert
Expert was amazing. Maga track speed and feels a bit more powerful as it sucks less snow through the tunnel and has far less drag. Front end pushes less b/c of the new spindle/ski stopper, zero track washout. I pulled a few beauty side hills on the expert that I could not do on my '19. My group ran our demo out of fuel by lunch. . Lol. Everyone spring checked the next day... For sure come up for a trip. I'm lucky I live 1.5 hrs away ..
tobias56
4/3/2019 5:32pm
Awesome! That would be very exciting for you.

Post a reply to: Got to ride the 2020 Ski Doo Summit Expert

The Latest