Got another for sale (2016 ZX10R KRT ABS)

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2017 3:13 PM

Sold my GEN4 (2014) last week, now it's time for the GEN5 (2016) to go. It's not legal for the Pikes Peak hillclimb so I am getting something that is. smile

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/6284107983.html

This bike would be optimal for someone who rides on the street and on the track.

- Clear title - registered in Illinois
- Catalyst race fairings
- Paint by Seth Heim
- Alpha1 graphics
- Graves exhaust and block off plates
- tune by Taylor Motorsports and Evansville Superbike Shop
- FTECU ECU flashing kit
- ABS race dongle (to disable ABS)
- Rearsets
- Replaced electronic Ohlins damper with manual Ohlins damper valved by Velocity Calibrations
- Lever guards
- Valve clearance check completed at 15k miles along with new air filter and plugs.
- 23,464 miles

Velocity Calibrations shot this bike on their geometry machine and they have the setup in their computer.

I ride this bike both on the street and race it on the track. I did lay this bike down at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit about 2 weeks after I bought it (video of this on YouTube from 2 angles). It didn't tumble or do any structural damage. I have recently bought a complete new set of OEM fairings so they are nearly mint condition. The only thing left from the crash is a smooth dent in the tank that nobody usually notices until I point it out. Clearly visible in one of the attached pictures. All stock parts included (original exhaust and other parts were removed before riding for the first time).

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|