4/6/2018 5:28pm
Excellent and thank you sir. Truth
Hudweiser9
4/6/2018 7:11pm Edited Date/Time 4/6/2018 7:12pm
Saw this on facebook too... love it. ?

The Shop

agn5009
4/6/2018 7:30pm
That's a real man right there. Thanks for posting.
JRT812
4/6/2018 8:40pm
Guns making little guys feel big since 1851
dude was pretty large
Mr. G
4/7/2018 1:40am
agn5009 wrote:
Found the Californian
I wonder what happened in 1851? So specific. I wish your statement didn't ring true but in CA it often does. But hey, I'm pro gun and here is my pic.

B DUB 333
4/7/2018 2:47am
I wish it was still legal to own full auto. I'd also like a bazooka and some grenades. This talk of taking away is nuts, it's time to start adding. I got nothing to stop an idiot who bought an m-rap at auction from rolling me over. That's the only example I can think of right now but that's good enough. Need super weapons for today's super criminal baby. I can't be the only one.... who here wouldn't buy a bazooka if you could. Or some grenades. Moles. Gophers, Jahovas, chick's that don't put out, Fishin.... oh yeah.....
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
4/7/2018 7:56am Edited Date/Time 4/7/2018 8:22am
B DUB 333 wrote:
I wish it was still legal to own full auto. I'd also like a bazooka and some grenades. This talk of taking away is nuts, it's...
I wish it was still legal to own full auto. I'd also like a bazooka and some grenades. This talk of taking away is nuts, it's time to start adding. I got nothing to stop an idiot who bought an m-rap at auction from rolling me over. That's the only example I can think of right now but that's good enough. Need super weapons for today's super criminal baby. I can't be the only one.... who here wouldn't buy a bazooka if you could. Or some grenades. Moles. Gophers, Jahovas, chick's that don't put out, Fishin.... oh yeah.....
You can still own full auto legally under fed law....despite what the fake news tells you. Smile
Here's the process...or you can use a gun trust or corp..
http://blog.adamsarms.net/blog/how-do-i-get-an-nfa-tax-stamp

As for your State laws....that's where it can get tricky.
In Minnesota you can own the following items that are regulated under the NFA:

Suppressors legal to own as of 5/22/15, hunting with suppressors will was legal as of August 1, 2015
Machine Guns that are Curios and Relics like a Tommy Gun (if you got residency in another state you could own more )
Short Barreled Shotguns (SBS) ** (C&R only)
Short Barreled Rifles (SBR)
Any Other Weapon (AOW)
Some Destructive Devices (DD) (some states you can still own transferable RPGs & grenade launchers etc..)

Take a look at these rare gems.
DD1-48 RUSSIAN RPG7d PARA
DD1-60 RUSSIAN RPG7d PARA.
https://www.autoweapons.com/products/destructivedevices.html

Both are transferable under fed law.

Here's a transferable Tommy Gun for you $29,995.00 .
https://machineguncentral.com/ViewDetails.aspx?p=679--6a0e90c0-70fa-4bd…

Don't shoot your eye out kid. Smile

Hudweiser9
4/7/2018 8:21am Edited Date/Time 4/7/2018 8:22am
B DUB 333 wrote:
I wish it was still legal to own full auto. I'd also like a bazooka and some grenades. This talk of taking away is nuts, it's...
FastEddy wrote:
You can still own full auto legally under fed law....despite what the fake news tells you. :) Here's the process...or you can use a gun trust...
You can still own full auto legally under fed law....despite what the fake news tells you. Smile

Suppressors legal to own as of 5/22/15, hunting with suppressors will was legal as of August 1, 2015
Machine Guns that are Curios and Relics like a Tommy Gun (if you got residency in another state you could own more )
Any Other Weapon (AOW)
Some Destructive Devices (DD) (some states you can still own transferable RPGs & grenade launchers etc..)

C'mom FastEddy,
Don't go confusing them with facts or anything... it will diminish the effect of their overly dramatic posts... :-/
akillerwombat
4/7/2018 8:41am Edited Date/Time 4/7/2018 8:41am
FastEddy wrote:
You can still own full auto legally under fed law....despite what the fake news tells you. :) Here's the process...or you can use a gun trust...

Any Other Weapon (AOW)

Vital: "Gun laws don't stop criminals from getting and using guns"

... a thread later...

Vital: "Here's a Tommy Gun for $30k. Super regulated. Super expensive. But you can get one if you put in the work."

Anyone got hard numbers on Tommy Gun deaths this year?
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
4/7/2018 8:54am Edited Date/Time 4/7/2018 9:53am
[b]Vital: [/b]"Gun laws don't stop criminals from getting and using guns" ... [i]a thread later[/i]... [b]Vital: [/b]"Here's a Tommy Gun for $30k. Super regulated. Super expensive...
Vital: "Gun laws don't stop criminals from getting and using guns"

... a thread later...

Vital: "Here's a Tommy Gun for $30k. Super regulated. Super expensive. But you can get one if you put in the work."

Anyone got hard numbers on Tommy Gun deaths this year?
My guess is zero in this day & age.
A lot of people dont even know the NFA process exists.
The value of those is because they cant make them full auto any more - very collectible and they go up in value and some of the ones still in existence can have history behind them.
You can get semi-auto ones far cheaper though - but .45 is spendy to shoot vs 9mm.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/762857524
I dont know of any of those being used in any crimes either - it's possible they have been.

But all in all the NFA process is a proven system that does seem to work.
But I'm not sure the approval process as it sits today could handle the load/amount of weapons already in circulation at this time.Over loading it like the NICS system could mean for more error.They would certainly have to expand it and slowly start to classify weapons into it as it grew.
The idea has been kicked around...but shot down by congress.

To touch a little more on the NFA process and modern weapons.
What some guys do is if they buy a full length carbine 16inch barrel AR variant or even AK variant's for example.
They will apply for a stamp on the gun and get it classified as a short barrel rifle (SBR).
Once approved they will have the barrel chopped to either a 14 inch ,10.5 or even 7.5 or even buy a shorter upper.
It's slowly becoming more & more common.
I haven't heard of any of those being used in crimes either.
kongols
4/7/2018 9:10am Edited Date/Time 4/7/2018 9:12am
JRT812 wrote:
dude was pretty large
That`s why he doesn`t own guns or CWP. He`s not a gun owner. It was all about rights and 10 amendments.
4/7/2018 11:07am
Would it not be more practical to restrict ammunition and components of it rather than bothering with guns, there would be no need to ‘take anyone’s guns’ then.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
4/7/2018 11:21am Edited Date/Time 4/7/2018 11:29am
Would it not be more practical to restrict ammunition and components of it rather than bothering with guns, there would be no need to ‘take anyone’s...
Would it not be more practical to restrict ammunition and components of it rather than bothering with guns, there would be no need to ‘take anyone’s guns’ then.
I dont know...
Ammo is easy to reload.
In fact a lot of folks reload their own ammo already because it's cheaper.
Restricting the supplies ect...I assume wouldn't be all that easy to do as far as getting the laws passed and enforing them.Then a black market for it etc..that would be harder to regulate and also prove when the ammo was actually made etc... would they have to serial number each shell casing etc?

As for components not sure which components you are thinking of.
As of now only receivers on the firearms are classified as the actual firearm.
The other parts are just seen as metal per the BATF.
4/7/2018 12:27pm
FastEddy wrote:
I dont know... Ammo is easy to reload. In fact a lot of folks reload their own ammo already because it's cheaper. Restricting the supplies ect...I...
I dont know...
Ammo is easy to reload.
In fact a lot of folks reload their own ammo already because it's cheaper.
Restricting the supplies ect...I assume wouldn't be all that easy to do as far as getting the laws passed and enforing them.Then a black market for it etc..that would be harder to regulate and also prove when the ammo was actually made etc... would they have to serial number each shell casing etc?

As for components not sure which components you are thinking of.
As of now only receivers on the firearms are classified as the actual firearm.
The other parts are just seen as metal per the BATF.
When I said components I was thinking of the powder etc that’s used to reload the rounds. The logic was that the ammo is a useable item so numbers would fall if production stopped whereas number of firearms would not.
Like Chris Rocks sketch about each round costing thousands of dollars.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
4/7/2018 1:01pm Edited Date/Time 4/7/2018 1:02pm
When I said components I was thinking of the powder etc that’s used to reload the rounds. The logic was that the ammo is a useable...
When I said components I was thinking of the powder etc that’s used to reload the rounds. The logic was that the ammo is a useable item so numbers would fall if production stopped whereas number of firearms would not.
Like Chris Rocks sketch about each round costing thousands of dollars.
I see.

Knowing this country people would find a way to make it like meth and sell it by the gram on the black market. lol

Yo man gotta kilo of black powder for sale... you looking? Smile

I don't know that it would be as easy to enforce or even get laws passed in the first place.
4/7/2018 1:08pm
FastEddy wrote:
I see. Knowing this country people would find a way to make it like meth and sell it by the gram on the black market. lol...
I see.

Knowing this country people would find a way to make it like meth and sell it by the gram on the black market. lol

Yo man gotta kilo of black powder for sale... you looking? Smile

I don't know that it would be as easy to enforce or even get laws passed in the first place.
It would never happen, guns are in you guys dna, would probably see another civil war before guns were given up.

Post a reply to: Good video on gun rights

The Latest