Good Friday

mxb2
4/22/2019 8:19am
I could give two shits what you think .Biggest idiot on vital. And you will keep responding until people stop posting. Look in the mirror, anything you add to turns into a shit show. Wanna be know it all.
hard2kill
4/22/2019 8:34am
Who's playing the victim? I'm telling you guys to grow a pair. I don't give two shits about the amount of stuff that comes my way...
Who's playing the victim? I'm telling you guys to grow a pair.

I don't give two shits about the amount of stuff that comes my way. I know what this place is, and I like it here, hence why I'm still here. Do you honestly think I would have stuck around this long if what was said to me actually offended me?!

But, oh no, one not joke joke maybe or maybe not about religion and this place breaks down like a classroom full of kindergartners before nap time.

Talk about a glass fucking house.
You have caught a little heat in this thread, but for the most part everybody has been pretty civil and stayed on track. Especially the OP. From my perspective I can only see one person throughout this thread who is "breaking down like a classroom full of kindergartners before nap time."

I think (and i might be wrong) the truth is you would like for this thread to break down. If so Why? I don't care to know the answer to that, but perhaps you should think about it for yourself.
akillerwombat
4/22/2019 9:23am Edited Date/Time 4/22/2019 9:31am
hard2kill wrote:
You have caught a little heat in this thread, but for the most part everybody has been pretty civil and stayed on track. Especially the OP...
You have caught a little heat in this thread, but for the most part everybody has been pretty civil and stayed on track. Especially the OP. From my perspective I can only see one person throughout this thread who is "breaking down like a classroom full of kindergartners before nap time."

I think (and i might be wrong) the truth is you would like for this thread to break down. If so Why? I don't care to know the answer to that, but perhaps you should think about it for yourself.
I don't want this thread to break down at all; we've lost too many good threads over the years... hence why I haven't discussed religion in my responses, haven't singled anyone out, etc... I popped in, said congrats to TX that he's bonding with his kid, took my seat in the back and tossed out a little joke for the of us sitting back there (shocker – there are a few of us around these parts).

It's not like I showed up at the kids first communion and started screaming from the rafters about how Adam and Eve would have actually been Adam and Adam (cause, you know, that's how cloning and DNA works and if you took Adam's rib it could only make another Adam) and then started calling people "dick beaters", "the worst people in this church", blah blah fucking blah.

It's a public forum. People are going to say shit you don't like. It happens. Hell, I even went back and deleted one of my comments early on ("Never Mind. Not worth it.") because I didn't want to offend anyone and I didn't want to be the reason the thread was killed... but the amount of hypocrites getting all uppity and endlessly responding to my "don't... make... joke..." line with things far more off putting than what I said or didn't say (of which everyone has avoided explaining to me what about it is so offensive); how am I supposed to not point that out?

I would quote MotoMo (with fixed spelling mistakes of course), "I don’t really get offended by much, unless it’s personally towards me. But if someone is being a dick I’ll gladly be a dick back." but literally nothing offends me... and clearly people get way more upset when you're not being a dick back; so that's the route I go... "not a dick"... but now that I think about it, maybe I shouldn't have quoted MotoMo at all? Seems like I'm in complete contradiction with him. Oh well.

If you don't want people with different views expressing themselves in the threads you start then don't start them in the first place then email each other or get some thicker fucking skin, because if "don't... make... jokes..." sets everyone off this fucking bad. Holy shit.

Edit: I know I just talked about religion in this thread right after I said I didn't... but that was to prove a point. Not sure it makes it O.K. but I'll stand behind it.
akillerwombat
4/22/2019 9:35am
Here's one more for you...

3.) I don't consider a 417 word response an essay.

The Shop

4/22/2019 9:43am
Here's one more for you...

3.) I don't consider a 417 word response an essay.
???????

The only shame here is that this burn will sail right over the recipient’s head.
akillerwombat
4/22/2019 9:55am Edited Date/Time 4/22/2019 9:57am
???????

The only shame here is that this burn will sail right over the recipient’s head.
My response lacked having a strong enough definition of intent for me to call it an essay... and too many one sentence paragraphs... oh, and I lacked citing my work.

I see it more of the ramblings of someone waiting for coffee to kick and while waiting for a render to wrap up.
akillerwombat
4/22/2019 10:06am Edited Date/Time 4/22/2019 10:12am
Exactly! That's why I didn't say it wasn't an essay.

It's like when we were kids and we started to try doing Nac Nacs and you'd just get the tip of your toes over the seat. Is it a "nac nac"? Technically, yes, but I sure as shit would run around telling people I did one.
TXDirt
4/22/2019 10:15am
All,

Again, thanks for the well wishes. Reading this thread makes me pray that some day many of you will be delivered out of the misery and soulless bondage you currently find yourself in. When misery is your identity, then you look at everything and everyone and look for the misery and negativity in it. Doesn't matter what it is. Something as innocuous and innocent as a father/son bonding moment, you look for whatever negative you can find. If it's not there, then you can easily make it up. Your misery is your enjoyment. Making others miserable with you is your enjoyment. It's your identity.

I'm happy for the decision my son has made and support him 100%. Yes, he is only 9 years old, but as far as I'm concerned, he is already light years ahead of some of you when it comes to human decency. You don't have to be a religious person to be a decent person. A lack of human decency and respect for others is on full display in this thread.

Thank you all for your comments.

Post a reply to: Good Friday

The Latest