Gold Rush starts tonight

ocscottie
Finally no Todd Hoffman and his dysfunctional crew. Rick breaks away from Parker to be his own boss, and Tony Beets is still a total dick to Parker over land. Gonna be a real interesting season.
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
10/12/2018 7:44pm
I'll unfortunately have to stay away from this thread. It only starts next Tuesday up here. Been watching since season one.

I like Tony. Tells it like it is and if you don't like it well tough luck. The guy is self made and worked his ass off to get to where he is. He's been up there so long he's practically Canadian lol.

Can't wait to see where both Parker & Rick take their businesses. Both are going at it alone for the first time. At least I think they are unless Rick is leasing some land off someone which is a big possibility considering he's just starting off on his own.

On the whole Hoffman subject I've read that they're open to eventually return to the show but for now Todd will concentrate on other things. I know he'll have a reality based gold mining show where ordinary people can win some gold. Not sure when that plans to air.
KMC440
10/12/2018 8:14pm
I panned down below the Foresthill bridge when I was a kid. Damn fun. 750ft from the bridge deck to the river. We used to go across on the cat walk . Still fun.
Our panning never resulted in nothing though Blink
hillbilly
10/13/2018 6:08am
How about a black gold show where they drill all over Alaska . One that makes my ten bucks go father at the esso station.

Amazing these guys can tear the landscape all to hell but no oil rigs allowed .
ocscottie
10/13/2018 4:06pm
KMC440 wrote:
I panned down below the Foresthill bridge when I was a kid. Damn fun. 750ft from the bridge deck to the river. We used to go...
I panned down below the Foresthill bridge when I was a kid. Damn fun. 750ft from the bridge deck to the river. We used to go across on the cat walk . Still fun.
Our panning never resulted in nothing though Blink
Love that bridge, crossed it on the way to Magoo's many a time. Damn i miss that dude...

The Shop

ocscottie
10/13/2018 4:08pm
Does anyone not think that Discovery bought Parker that land so conveniently right next to Tony for the "script" Whistling

Post a reply to: Gold Rush starts tonight

The Latest