Godzilla - KoM

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2018 11:42 AM

Gotta geek out a little here, but this movie should be epic.
If you are in my age range you also may have grown up watching the old overdubbed movies and wondered; What would happen if there were a big budget American production applied to these characters? Looks like it is happening.

|

12/15/2018 12:42 PM

Definitely want to see that.

|

12/15/2018 1:07 PM

All I can say is I want to hear BOC's Godzilla during the closing credits. No Lame-Ass Puff Daddy rap version of Led Zeppelin's Kashmir.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

12/15/2018 6:41 PM

Can't wait, looking awesome. cool

|

Anyone but Ralph!

12/15/2018 6:52 PM

This ...

'Zilla sucks
|

12/15/2018 9:07 PM

Been a huge fan of the monster movie's since I was a little kid. You guy's remember the Sunday afternoon monster matinee's ? King Kong vs everything , Godzilla vs everything , Rodan , Mothra.....man , my eye's were glued to the set. All 24" of it in 360P. This new version of Godzilla ( mI really dug the first one ) looks to be pretty epic , with a lot of action. I think we'll see King Kong join the mix in another year or two as well. All this new CGI is going to do wonder's for these kinda movie's. I personally can't wait.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/16/2018 4:57 AM

Whatever with that garbage. Gamera is the friend of all children.

|

12/16/2018 11:37 AM

Markee wrote:

Whatever with that garbage. Gamera is the friend of all children.

I agree, the Toho studio monster movies will never be eclipsed, all the cg in the world is no match for the imagination of a child.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

12/16/2018 6:06 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Been a huge fan of the monster movie's since I was a little kid. You guy's remember the Sunday afternoon monster matinee's ? King Kong vs everything , Godzilla vs everything , Rodan , Mothra.....man , my eye's were glued to the set. All 24" of it in 360P. This new version of Godzilla ( mI really dug the first one ) looks to be pretty epic , with a lot of action. I think we'll see King Kong join the mix in another year or two as well. All this new CGI is going to do wonder's for these kinda movie's. I personally can't wait.

Same here. Fan of all kaiju movies as long as some shit gets wrecked.
As a kid I used to stay up late on Friday night when I saw that a Godzilla movie was listed in the TV Guide (remember those?).
The 2014 release was pretty good but not enough screen time. Hopefully this one provides the fix.

|

12/16/2018 7:23 PM

Reese95w wrote:

All I can say is I want to hear BOC's Godzilla during the closing credits. No Lame-Ass Puff Daddy rap version of Led Zeppelin's Kashmir.

|

12/18/2018 4:09 PM

dmc22tx wrote:

As a kid I used to stay up late on Friday night when I saw that a Godzilla movie was listed in the TV Guide (remember those?).
The 2014 release was pretty good but not enough screen time. Hopefully this one provides the fix.

Ya I remember the TV Guide...damn we're old ain't we? Anyway...Rodan, Mothra, Gamera, Mechagodzilla....plenty of insanity for a youngling like I was back then

|

Many thanks to everyone helping me out this GNCC season: SRT Offroad, Acerbis, FCR Suspension, O'Neal Racing, Evans Waterless Coolants, Rekluse, Twin Air, Braking Brakes, Carbsport

Profile image credit Ken Hill Photography

12/21/2018 2:17 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

dmc22tx wrote:

harescrambled wrote:

Ya I remember the TV Guide...damn we're old ain't we? Anyway...Rodan, Mothra, Gamera, Mechagodzilla....plenty of insanity for a youngling like I was back then

There is still a TV Guide online, but it is so full of cookies and pop-up ads that the site is worthless.

|

12/22/2018 6:10 AM

Reese95w wrote:

Reese95w wrote:

Great song.
|

12/24/2018 6:21 PM

Godzilla wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Photo
MONSTER CUP

|

4/26/2019 9:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2019 9:02 PM

Final trailer. I know this week is all about the Avengers movie, but this is getting huge pre-release hype.

|

4/27/2019 11:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2019 11:27 AM

How about when Godzilla and Ultraman were on everyday before school? Good times.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

5/1/2019 2:07 PM

Godzilla has been working on his chops recently and I think he's ready to join Blue Oyster Cult on stage.
Photo

|

Braaapin' aint easy.