GoPro

OG725
So, I got a Hero8 Black for bull riding. While I’ve yet to use it for that, I’m sure learning a ton. Got Filmora 9 for editing, because from what I gathered it was an easy platform to get my feet wet. $17 tripod off Amazon.This is my first run at trying to edit.

Bull riding footage is going to be awesome!

https://youtu.be/mw1ai1-zXKk
|
crowe660
Fantasy
4066th
9/16/2020 4:45pm
Nice! The stabilization on the 7 and 8 were a game changer. I’ll have to check out filmora. The GoPro editing software is kind of a pain in the ass on my computer to the point that I’ve used the app to just trim my videos a bit. I went from a GoPro 2 to the 7 black and it’s so much better than I was expecting.
OG725
9/16/2020 4:50pm
crowe660 wrote:
Nice! The stabilization on the 7 and 8 were a game changer. I’ll have to check out filmora. The GoPro editing software is kind of a...
Nice! The stabilization on the 7 and 8 were a game changer. I’ll have to check out filmora. The GoPro editing software is kind of a pain in the ass on my computer to the point that I’ve used the app to just trim my videos a bit. I went from a GoPro 2 to the 7 black and it’s so much better than I was expecting.
Biggest game changer, was when I figured out I didn't have to put it in "Action" and started recording 4k. 24 FPS seems to be the ticket!
Stephon
9/16/2020 7:24pm
I bought a Hero 8 Bundle a few weeks ago from Costco, mainly for self-taping auditions, but some action stuff too. I was okay with it, but ended up returning it last night. The Hero 9 was released today, I think, I plan to get that one with the front facing camera and larger battery to see if I like it enough to keep it.
OG725
9/17/2020 4:25am
Stephon wrote:
I bought a Hero 8 Bundle a few weeks ago from Costco, mainly for self-taping auditions, but some action stuff too. I was okay with it...
I bought a Hero 8 Bundle a few weeks ago from Costco, mainly for self-taping auditions, but some action stuff too. I was okay with it, but ended up returning it last night. The Hero 9 was released today, I think, I plan to get that one with the front facing camera and larger battery to see if I like it enough to keep it.
Got a bundle early in the lockdown. Of course a 9 comes out shortly after. Kinda like an IPhone. The less than an hour of battery length makes it challenging.

I’m really interested in a 360 camera now.

Post a reply to: GoPro

The Latest