Ghost adventures and other paranormal shows

level
Just got into these about month or two ago and have binged watched portals to hell and most all the ghost adventures and paranormal lockdown us and uk and holzer files and some of dead files(stupid) and ghost nation and more.
Travel channel is loaded with these shows.

My point is the evidence some of these shows capture is just incredible. I mean it gets you thinking what the fuck is really going on in the afterlife. It’s hard to ignore the evps they catch and other stuff on there equipment and sometimes rare visual evidence.
Sure there is a chance could be faked but I doubt it. Maybe embellished but not fake. Not all of them.

Ghost adventures and portals to hell probably my favorite. Ghost nation is the most boring and ghost hunters but you know they don’t fake it embellish so when they catch something you know it’s legit. Ghost adventures most likely to fake. Portals to hell doesn’t either.
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
11/24/2019 7:47am
I enjoyed Portals to Hell. I came across it a while back and just continued watching the episodes.

My mom, my brother, and myself have all seen/experienced unexplainable things. I'm not a religious person at all so I don't know about the "afterlife" but it sure makes you scratch your head.

What about you?
Uncle Tony
11/24/2019 7:57am
I practice at a track here on Long Island that we call ghost town, it’s at the old naval weapons base in Calverton, I usually practice alone and some strange stuff happens, just odd things, so I asked the track manager if anything odd ever happened to him, he was like “oh yeah when I’m alone grading the track, why do you think we call it ghost town”

Took me awhile to put it together lol
NV825
Fantasy
2740th
11/24/2019 8:29am
Ghost Adventures is a great show, but the earlier seasons are definitely the best. I would freak out being alone in many of the places they've visited. The evidence is pretty eye opening, especially the demonic stuff they uncover because of how much despair and anger are at these horrible locations.
Barrett57
11/24/2019 10:22am
I've had some experiences that I can't explain, and I don't discount that there is something going on. My weirdest experience happening inside the Edinburgh vaults which I cannot explain in any way.

Having said that I find any show like ghost adventures extremely hard to believe due to the fact that it is entertainment first and foremost. They almost have to provide something incredible in every episode or nobody would watch it, to survive they have to get viewing figures and along with that comes a paycheck. I wouldn't put it past them to make shit up to keep their ratings up.

The Shop

TXDirt
11/24/2019 11:30am
My wife watches these are loves them. I’m at the opposite end. I hate them. These are all fake and heavily produced and edited. It’s all scripted and setup. I just can’t watch them. At least my wife agrees they are phony shows. But she still likes them. If something is fake then call if fake and maybe I’ll watch if entertaining. But don’t pitch it as real when it’s obviously all setup and produced. That’s insulting. So for that reason I refuse to watch them.
level
11/24/2019 12:09pm
Yeah some are more heavily edited and produced than others. What turned me off a little was ghost adventures did a live episode of zak bagans haunted museum for two hours and they caught pretty much nothing and kept saying they felt cold spots and didn’t feel good but that turned me off after that. I still watch though and like watching.

Ghost adventures and ghosts of shepherds town are the most heavily produced and edited where the others I have more of a chance believing. You can just kind of tell.
Moto331
11/26/2019 12:33am
Barrett57 wrote:
I've had some experiences that I can't explain, and I don't discount that there is something going on. My weirdest experience happening inside the Edinburgh vaults...
I've had some experiences that I can't explain, and I don't discount that there is something going on. My weirdest experience happening inside the Edinburgh vaults which I cannot explain in any way.

Having said that I find any show like ghost adventures extremely hard to believe due to the fact that it is entertainment first and foremost. They almost have to provide something incredible in every episode or nobody would watch it, to survive they have to get viewing figures and along with that comes a paycheck. I wouldn't put it past them to make shit up to keep their ratings up.
What happened in the vaults?
Barrett57
11/26/2019 10:55am
Moto331 wrote:
What happened in the vaults?
So, back in 2012 I was on a family holiday for Christmas. We drove up through York and stayed in Edinburgh over Christmas.

I believe it was the 23rd of December and we were walking down the Royal Mile at about midday from the castle to our hotel when we passed a sign for the vaults. It was advertised as paranormal and having ghosts jump out on you and all that standard tourist trap rubbish which was uninteresting to me.

What was interesting though is that I am interested in history to the point that anything historical draws me in. So naturally with the vaults being Victorian hell-holes full of murderers, gambling dens, brothels and being so bad that the police didn't enter them (a no go-zone, they say history repeats itself) I wanted to go inside and have a look. So we decided to do the tour at 5/6pm.

Now this is Scotland in the middle of winter so it had been dark since 4.30pm and blowing a gale with added lashings of torrential rain. Imagine being strapped to the front of a fishing trawler in the middle of a North Atlantic winter storm and you get an idea of the weather that night.

I put on a t shirt, hoody and a goose feather thermal water proof coat I used when I was living in Canada, I was layered up well. We set off up the Royal Mile in the atrocious but completely normal weather. When we got there we met our group and our guide which was full of Americans with us being the only English people.

I fully expected some banter about the English from the guide but he actually said that most of the wars between England and Scotland were Scotlands fault which despite later events was probably the most shocking thing that happened all night.

We went inside and I asked him about the ghost adventures episode filmed there and he said in a gruff Scottish accent that Zak Bagans was really fucking annoying which made me laugh. We went through the tour and nothing odd happened in the slightest, literally dead as the grave. I didn't expect anything to happen as to me it was rubbish and the history of the place was what I was there for.

Anyway the tour ended and the weather hadn't let up as we were nearly blown away when we emerged back on the Royal Mile and made our way back to the hotel. When I got back to my room I went to have a shower, but as I undressed my back felt a bit itchy. When I looked in the mirror I was genuinely amazed, I had raised welts from scratches that ran in threes from the top of my back to the bottom. The direction and placement looked random but it was a distinct 3 lines.

I didn't have them when I left the hotel, I've had my back scratched pretty hard (not from ghosts or demons but something even more scary, women) and never did I have marks like that left on me. I'm open to suggestions of how they got there, but I cannot explain it.

Realised I rambled but whatever
OldPro277
11/26/2019 1:31pm
Back in 1999 we bought an 1870's farm house. Started doing fairly major renovations, replastering, opening the rooms and doorways up a bit, new flooring ,kitchen etc,etc. A dozen different times my wife or I could not find our keys no matter where we looked, hours would go by and finally one of us would go thru the dining room and find all of our keys in a big pile in the middle of the dining room table, also pantry doors would fly open unprovoked, but nothing super scary or dangerous. These occurrences dwindled as we neared the completion of the renovation. Paranormal "experts" told us that since we were disrupting the house the spirits were disrupting us by taking our keys ,etc. Then after a few years of living there, my wife's mother died and shortly afterwards my daughter ( 12 at the time) who was very close to her Grandma, was claiming she would see blue orbs flying around her room at night after going to bed. We kinda ignored it for a few weeks, but she was starting to get a bit freaked out about it, so my wife slept in her room with her one night and about midnight I heard her calling my name and I rushed over towards that bedroom and sure enough a bright blue orb flew out of her room and down the steps, right past my head. We were all freaked out about that and the same paranormal expert claimed it was my mother-in-laws spirit letting my daughter know she was alright, haven't seen it since. That was about 15 years ago, now my daughter and son-in-law live in that house and my wife and I built our "retirement" home on the lower part of the 16 acres, and my daughter claims once in awhile she'll hear strange noises and the pantry door opens up periodically ,but its been mostly quiet. I'm not a religious kinda guy ,but these strange things make me believe that there is possibly another dimension that we are not completely aware of ......yet

Post a reply to: Ghost adventures and other paranormal shows

The Latest