Generator

5/23/2018 11:42am
We are planning on installing a Generac whole house system here in our new place. Looks to be about $5000 for the deal. Anyone have one or have any experience with such a system?
brlatm
5/23/2018 12:45pm
I need Iwreckalot and his welder to come do some touch up of some pipe fencing for me, not sure I can tolerate putting his dark ass beer in my cooler though to keep him hydrated.
IWreckALot
5/23/2018 2:07pm
brlatm wrote:
I need Iwreckalot and his welder to come do some touch up of some pipe fencing for me, not sure I can tolerate putting his dark...
I need Iwreckalot and his welder to come do some touch up of some pipe fencing for me, not sure I can tolerate putting his dark ass beer in my cooler though to keep him hydrated.
I’ll bring some of that piss colored beer for ya. Ha. Let me know when you’re ready. We will get some bird shit welds on your pipe fence and make a day of it.
brlatm
5/23/2018 4:37pm
IWreckALot wrote:
I’ll bring some of that piss colored beer for ya. Ha. Let me know when you’re ready. We will get some bird shit welds on your...
I’ll bring some of that piss colored beer for ya. Ha. Let me know when you’re ready. We will get some bird shit welds on your pipe fence and make a day of it.
Deal, now I just need to be at my house longer than 24hrs sometime this summer.

The Shop

borg
5/23/2018 6:30pm
We are planning on installing a Generac whole house system here in our new place. Looks to be about $5000 for the deal. Anyone have one...
We are planning on installing a Generac whole house system here in our new place. Looks to be about $5000 for the deal. Anyone have one or have any experience with such a system?
Generac is an excellent unit.

Post a reply to: Generator

The Latest