Gaming Forum

danzig138
Fantasy
4063rd
With a million Monster Energy SX game posts, and MX vs ATV coming out, can we get the gaming Forum back? I don't see it slowing down anytime soon.
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
3/2/2018 1:50am
Agreed. A gaming sub-forum would be nice to have. There's plenty of other good games coming out this year. Far Cry 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, Battlefield 5, Detroit: Become Human, ...the list goes on.

I created the Vital MX community for the PS4 and there's 76 of us on there.

Not sure how many are on Xbox and PC but there's plenty of us in here that are into gaming.
DoctorJD
3/2/2018 4:08am
Agree. I know it was slow for a while but for the reasons cited above, I think it's time for a return.
peelout
3/2/2018 9:40am
yep, i second that motion.

we also want the BV back, not that it ever existed but if it did then it was great and we want it back
mxtech1
3/2/2018 11:23am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Agreed. A gaming sub-forum would be nice to have. There's plenty of other good games coming out this year. Far Cry 5, Red Dead Redemption 2...
Agreed. A gaming sub-forum would be nice to have. There's plenty of other good games coming out this year. Far Cry 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, Battlefield 5, Detroit: Become Human, ...the list goes on.

Not sure how many are on Xbox and PC but there's plenty of us in here that are into gaming.
Hey Mav is there an XBOX 1 vital MX community?

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
3/2/2018 11:28am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Agreed. A gaming sub-forum would be nice to have. There's plenty of other good games coming out this year. Far Cry 5, Red Dead Redemption 2...

mxtech1 wrote:
Villofan runs it I believe. There’s a thread somewhere in here for it
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
3/2/2018 11:39am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

mxtech1 wrote:
Yes and it was literally located on the first page lol.

https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Non-Moto,21/Xbox-Vital-Mx-racing-club,1331…

Just put your Xbox gamer name and VilloFan951 will take care of it. He's the one that runs it. You can also search for it on Xbox. If you do, send a request with your Vital screename.
Donovan759
3/2/2018 11:55am
I'd definitely be down for that. Esp w/ all these great moto games out this year.
mxtech1
3/2/2018 12:33pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

mxtech1 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Yes and it was literally located on the first page lol. https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Non-Moto,21/Xbox-Vital-Mx-racing-club,1331418 Just put your Xbox gamer name and VilloFan951 will take care of it. He's...
Yes and it was literally located on the first page lol.

https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Non-Moto,21/Xbox-Vital-Mx-racing-club,1331…

Just put your Xbox gamer name and VilloFan951 will take care of it. He's the one that runs it. You can also search for it on Xbox. If you do, send a request with your Vital screename.
I know I saw it right after I posted! Derrrpp

Thanks

Post a reply to: Gaming Forum

The Latest