Gamers...Xbox One budget headphone suggestions

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2018 6:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2018 6:55 PM

Looking to get a good but inexpensive set of headphones for my One X before Monster Energy Supercross comes out on Tuesday. I really don't use headphones that much so want to get a nice but inexpensive pair. I don't play online so mic quality is of no importance.

Suggestions, fellas?

|

2/9/2018 6:48 PM

Turtle beach’s are pretty good, and when you have kids and want to stay quiet they have great sound too for the price.

|

Thank you,
Fly Racing, WPS, Dt-1, Mika Metals, Maxima, 100%, Motostuff, Factory Connection, Evs

2/9/2018 6:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2018 6:57 PM

No kids but I play some when Wife is crashed so need a decent pair. But honestly looking in the 39.99 range. Just don't want to spend a lot on headphones since don't use much.

|

2/9/2018 8:09 PM

Another vote for Turtle Beach. I prefer the ones that plug in the controller, wireless is just something else you have to charge and possibly die in the middle of playing. Mine were around your price point. Turtle Beach Recon 50X is the XBOX version, I have the Recon 50P which is for PS4. My kids have put them through hell and they still work great. My 3yr old likes to run around the house in them pretending he’s a helicopter pilot. lol

|

2/9/2018 9:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2018 9:28 PM

I have wireless ones but sometimes the wired ones are less headaches to deal with. Never had mine die but sometimes they act up and and will echo. or when playing Mx games with friends there always one friend that static or can’t hear right come to find out he does not have his plugged in all the way causes really bad feedback on my wireless ones. I think mine are the 40 series for ps4 but they plug right into my Xbox one x also

|

Thank you,
Fly Racing, WPS, Dt-1, Mika Metals, Maxima, 100%, Motostuff, Factory Connection, Evs

2/11/2018 4:49 PM

flatout111 wrote:

Looking to get a good but inexpensive set of headphones for my One X before Monster Energy Supercross comes out on Tuesday. I really don't use headphones that much so want to get a nice but inexpensive pair. I don't play online so mic quality is of no importance.

Suggestions, fellas?

Honestly I love my turtle beaches. I suggest these tho they are really snug and have awesome sound. I know they a little above your price range but you might be able to shop around and find them cheaper. Photo

|

2/12/2018 10:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2018 10:41 AM

I just got the wired ones by Xbox Microsoft and they're incredible. Very comfortable. Good noise cancelling. Target was running a deal where you got those headphones and the adapter (so you have sound and mute control on the controller) for $60.00.

If you buy cheaper than that the stuff is gonna break fast. Trust me.

|

2/12/2018 1:54 PM

Here is what I bought. We have 2 pair. My Turtle Beach fell apart. These are inexpensive and work perfect.
One pair for computer gaming and the other xbox one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MA5XZSG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

|

2/12/2018 2:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2018 2:29 PM

Saw those ones above me a few days after I got my Turtle Beach set. Probably would've went with the Amazon ones had I done some more snooping online.

The Turtle Beach Recon 50X is a good budget set in my opinion. It's what I currently play with and is a wired set but they work extremely well. I usually only use em when playing PUBG(its nice to know exactly what direction everything is happening) and just use my sound bar for anything else I play. I believe their $50 at Walmart right now, and you can get them in all black or white on the Xbox.

|

Turning dreams into realities one day at a time.