Furious 7/Best all Time

2QK4U
Edited Date/Time 5/25/2015 9:08am
Furious 7 is hands down the best movie of all time. The story was produced very well and the way that Paul was seen off in the movie in the end left the theater in tears, it was that special. R.I.P Paul. This movie was for him and if you knew about his work in the past you'll feel the same way. If you haven't seen the movie today, you need too.
|
Old-Man
4/3/2015 4:57pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2015 10:26pm
Thxs for the feedback
Parts of that Film are done right here in Colorado springsWink

Thought "Dumb and Dumber" was best but to each their own...
Brad460
Fantasy
736th
4/3/2015 5:06pm
Thanks for the review..been a diehard fast furious fan since day one!

Probably wait a few weeks to see it when it slows down- hate packed theaters.
SEEMEFIRST
4/3/2015 11:30pm
I saw the ridiculous trailer where he runs off a bus that's careening off a cliff, and catches the car by the wing as someone slides it to the edge, and thought...."Naw, I don't think I'll be seeing that one".

The Shop

mx757
4/4/2015 12:00am
I watched the first one. Thought it was goddamn vitarded. Havent watched another one sense, just have had to deal with the people that go crazy over those shitty movies every time a new one comes out.
2QK4U
4/4/2015 9:39am
mx757 wrote:
I watched the first one. Thought it was goddamn vitarded. Havent watched another one sense, just have had to deal with the people that go crazy...
I watched the first one. Thought it was goddamn vitarded. Havent watched another one sense, just have had to deal with the people that go crazy over those shitty movies every time a new one comes out.
That's pretty offensive to the franchise since this group is such a family. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion I guess.
mx757
4/5/2015 7:18pm
Its not offensive to anyone. These movies have lead to more overly loud riced out Hondas than anything else. I get that the crew is super tight knit, that's all good and fine, but the movies are just ridiculous.
TommyLee93
4/6/2015 7:09am
mx757 wrote:
Its not offensive to anyone. These movies have lead to more overly loud riced out Hondas than anything else. I get that the crew is super...
Its not offensive to anyone. These movies have lead to more overly loud riced out Hondas than anything else. I get that the crew is super tight knit, that's all good and fine, but the movies are just ridiculous.
So you have only seen the 1st one? "but the movies are just ridiculous"

Hope you didn't hurt yourself jumping to that conclusion.
JW381
4/6/2015 8:09am
mx757 wrote:
Its not offensive to anyone. These movies have lead to more overly loud riced out Hondas than anything else. I get that the crew is super...
Yup.
Cygnus
4/6/2015 8:24am
Do you know how I know you're gay?
KTMShane699
4/6/2015 8:48am
mx757 wrote:
Most movies are a bit ridiculous. They're entertainment. Things don't even have to exist to be in the movies.

Shane
4/6/2015 8:55am
mx757 wrote:
JW381 wrote:
Yup.
My old lady watches these types of fuckin movies this and all the Fast and Furious flicks(shes a Big Paul Walker Fan) and shes a car nut but NOT a fan of these POS cars....Thank God.

Most of the noisy rice POS cars are total junkers with body parts falling off and are shit like Dodge Neons and Geo Metros I wouldnt be caught in or around. And these assholes make so much god damn racket with their open exhausts and have to go WFO each and every gear, through every parking lot, all the time every time popping the rev limiter and their stupid fuckin wastegates.

On the other hand, the 50 year old rich dude with an Aventador, or R8 or Ferrari or Maserati creeps along at a snails pace because he isnt a poser and doesnt have to wind the fucker up for people to look.

peelout
4/6/2015 9:24am Edited Date/Time 4/6/2015 3:51pm
mx757 wrote:
JW381 wrote:
Yup.
i was in High School when Fast and Furious came out in theaters, i thought it was cheesy but still pretty decent at the time.

me and my girlfriend walked out to my standard transmission Chevy Silverado 1500 where i proceeded to peel the fuck out of the parking lot and drive like a fucking lunatic all the way to her house, where i proceeded to 3-pump-chump the shit out of her.

not all things bad came of that movie, lol

i'll have to check ou the new one. looks equally cheesy but i liked Paul Walker so i'll gut it out.
4/6/2015 3:22pm
mx757 wrote:
JW381 wrote:
Yup.
My old lady watches these types of fuckin movies this and all the Fast and Furious flicks(shes a Big Paul Walker Fan) and shes a car...
My old lady watches these types of fuckin movies this and all the Fast and Furious flicks(shes a Big Paul Walker Fan) and shes a car nut but NOT a fan of these POS cars....Thank God.

Most of the noisy rice POS cars are total junkers with body parts falling off and are shit like Dodge Neons and Geo Metros I wouldnt be caught in or around. And these assholes make so much god damn racket with their open exhausts and have to go WFO each and every gear, through every parking lot, all the time every time popping the rev limiter and their stupid fuckin wastegates.

On the other hand, the 50 year old rich dude with an Aventador, or R8 or Ferrari or Maserati creeps along at a snails pace because he isnt a poser and doesnt have to wind the fucker up for people to look.

Agreed!!
Every time some punk winds one up at a stop sign with his F&F wanna be rice grinding pipes... I just wanna run his stupid useless toy car over with him in it!
Winter is nice around here because they dont come out much when theres snow on the ground!(like I said....Useless!

Every time I see one of those cars I wanna stuff a rag in the gas spout and light it!

The movies are a bit cheesy but entertaining I guess.
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
4/6/2015 3:52pm
peelout wrote:
i was in High School when Fast and Furious came out in theaters, i thought it was cheesy but still pretty decent at the time. me...
i was in High School when Fast and Furious came out in theaters, i thought it was cheesy but still pretty decent at the time.

me and my girlfriend walked out to my standard transmission Chevy Silverado 1500 where i proceeded to peel the fuck out of the parking lot and drive like a fucking lunatic all the way to her house, where i proceeded to 3-pump-chump the shit out of her.

not all things bad came of that movie, lol

i'll have to check ou the new one. looks equally cheesy but i liked Paul Walker so i'll gut it out.
Nice. im going to see it tonight. Looking forward to it
4/6/2015 4:44pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
I saw the ridiculous trailer where he runs off a bus that's careening off a cliff, and catches the car by the wing as someone slides...
I saw the ridiculous trailer where he runs off a bus that's careening off a cliff, and catches the car by the wing as someone slides it to the edge, and thought...."Naw, I don't think I'll be seeing that one".
I can't believe any one would watch that cinematic turd!
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
644th
4/6/2015 7:05pm
I watched it yesterday. What I saw was one of the most insanely idiot thingsI have ever watched. At no point in the rambling from scene to scene was it even close to anything that could be considered rationally possible. Everyone in the theater is now dumber for watching it. I give it 2 thumbs down and may God have mercy on our soul.
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
4/7/2015 3:29pm
I watched it yesterday. What I saw was one of the most insanely idiot thingsI have ever watched. At no point in the rambling from scene...
I watched it yesterday. What I saw was one of the most insanely idiot thingsI have ever watched. At no point in the rambling from scene to scene was it even close to anything that could be considered rationally possible. Everyone in the theater is now dumber for watching it. I give it 2 thumbs down and may God have mercy on our soul.
Did you go into the theater thinking that it was going to be like your day to day life or what was you expecting? I loved it. Action movie, a few sexy women and some bad ass cars. If you cant get into that kinda stuff how could you ever enjoy a weekend at a moto race? I have a feeling you may not be much of a man.
peelout
4/7/2015 4:04pm
I watched it yesterday. What I saw was one of the most insanely idiot thingsI have ever watched. At no point in the rambling from scene...
imoto34 wrote:
Did you go into the theater thinking that it was going to be like your day to day life or what was you expecting? I loved...
Did you go into the theater thinking that it was going to be like your day to day life or what was you expecting? I loved it. Action movie, a few sexy women and some bad ass cars. If you cant get into that kinda stuff how could you ever enjoy a weekend at a moto race? I have a feeling you may not be much of a man.
hah, awesome

i watched Edge of Tomorrow and at first i was like, that's dumb that could never happen... then i remembered, this is a fucking movie and i ended up digging the hell out of it.

sometimes we forget to disengage ourselves from reality to watch a movie
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
644th
4/7/2015 7:03pm
imoto34 wrote:
Did you go into the theater thinking that it was going to be like your day to day life or what was you expecting? I loved...
The fact that you didn't get the Billy Madison reference is the only sad part. The only hot chics in the movie were at the party in Dubai, right before they jumped the Ferrari from Sky Scraper to Sky Scraper. Oh and that one black guy was totally Ludicrous.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
4/8/2015 7:44am
I saw part of one... i think.
SF45
4/9/2015 2:33am
One character said to Paul Walker's character, "I cant take no more funerals" and Paul Walker's character said 'Just one more... his." That wasn't creepy at all.
ocscottie
4/14/2015 1:36pm
Just finished watching it, for sure one of the top 5....

...worst "action films" i have ever seen. Blink

There is a pretty good quality torrent out there for anyone that wants to totally waste 2 hours of their life.
Lane-O103
4/14/2015 6:52pm
A. DLeary wrote:
They're already talking Fast and Furious 8...
I read recently they have up until 10 planned but they'll have a different storyline or something like that. Anyways between ugly riced out Hondas and over dramatic un-realistic stunts and a super complicated order of movies and the fact it's nothing but Fast & Furious post on my Facebook news feed, i don't think i'll be dying to see it. The first one is really the only one I acknowledge to be in exsistence, I saw it when it was released in 2001 and I liked it, still watch it sometimes and loved PW's Supra. Then watched 2 Fast 2 Furious hated it , it's tolerable now but not a fan, Tokyo drift and the rest I don't care for. They always go over the top for example, jumping cars of cliffs into water, the impact those guy would of taken from hitting the water at that height would kill them and even if they did survive they would of sunk pretty deep in the water so fat chance of making back to the surface, and then there's jumping cars out of planes on a run strip, skydiving cars, dragging safes in a well populated downtown area, the list goes on and on, do the movies studios think we are that stupid? And last but not least, everyone is jumping on the bandwagon I feel like because Paul Walker died, it's tragic and we lost a pretty good actor i'm not saying his life wasn't important but come on not everyone wants to hear about it or thinks the movie is going to start some revolution. Movies in general have just gone downhill in quality.
High Jumper
4/14/2015 7:19pm
2QK4U wrote:
Furious 7 is hands down the best movie of all time. The story was produced very well and the way that Paul was seen off in...
Furious 7 is hands down the best movie of all time. The story was produced very well and the way that Paul was seen off in the movie in the end left the theater in tears, it was that special. R.I.P Paul. This movie was for him and if you knew about his work in the past you'll feel the same way. If you haven't seen the movie today, you need too.
High Jumper
4/14/2015 7:20pm
2QK4U wrote:
Furious 7 is hands down the best movie of all time. The story was produced very well and the way that Paul was seen off in...
High Jumper
4/14/2015 7:26pm
2QK4U wrote:

Post a reply to: Furious 7/Best all Time

The Latest