Friendship recession? Not with vitalmx!

JustMX
Edited Date/Time 7/9/2021 6:06am
A lot of truth in this article

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/07/american-men-suffer-a-friendship…

I.stepped away from working in moto almost completely, moved, and completely changed careers. Lost my dad, and am struggling with relationship challenges.

Not into social media, and still believe the way to tell a true friend is if they will come help if you are broke down on the side of the road.

Sometimes feel a bit isolated, and coming on here helps me realize there are people also struggling with life issues and the diverse fields of knowledge and viewpoints is always intetesting.

Keep on keeping on........
|
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1177th
7/8/2021 6:13pm
I didn't loose squat. I put judo, jujitsu, motocross, and guns on hold for about 2-3 months when the covid crap hit the fan. Been back at it ever since (well, with the price of ammo I'm not doing much shooting). All my friends did the same, and I've made new ones to boot.
OG725
7/8/2021 8:16pm
I’ve never stopped doing anything. My real friends didn’t either. In the heat of the pandemic insanity, went to a practice pen in New Braunfels, not a mask in sight.

My slightly extremist views have cost me some friends. Oh well, good riddance.

But I did move, relationship in the toilet, quit my career of 12 years. Figure if I’m going to start over from ground zero, going to do what I want, rather than what I have to do.
OG725
7/8/2021 8:18pm
But I’ll say Motodrive still brings me peace. Even when I’m telling most of y’all to go fuck yourself! 🤣🤣🤣

The Shop

KMC440
7/9/2021 4:26am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2021 4:27am
Shit now I know some of you HAVEN'T been told to go fuck yourself !?! Seriously !!!

Name the asskissers !!!
WE WANT NAMES DAMMIT !!!
Nighttrain
7/9/2021 5:00am
The internet is the assumed reason for the lower number of friends amongst the millennials. Working from home, online college, video games, and social media have replaced face-to-face gatherings that enable commonalities to be shared and friendships formed.
GabeM
7/9/2021 6:06am
Nighttrain wrote:
The internet is the assumed reason for the lower number of friends amongst the millennials. Working from home, online college, video games, and social media have...
The internet is the assumed reason for the lower number of friends amongst the millennials. Working from home, online college, video games, and social media have replaced face-to-face gatherings that enable commonalities to be shared and friendships formed.
Social media was developed by spectrum folks who have zero social skills, and everyone has allowed themselves to become more autistic by using it. Vital gives us a medium, where at least we are somewhat in a community of shared interests. I don't have Moto friends where I live so this is the best I can do.
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
7/10/2021 3:00am
JustMX, Sorry about your Dad passing, losing parents isn’t easy, add in changing careers and moving and you hit the trifecta, Life seems to come in cycles of ups and downs, hang tough and know there are better times ahead ! Harder than it sounds I know. I don’t know the dynamics of why 30 years ago guys had more friends (according to their survey) than now, i’m sure there’s lots of reasons. You said a true friend will come get you on the side of the road, and coming in and here shooting the shit helps. I’ll tell you what it’s like Bruce Brown said, “Dirt bikers are good people” There’s guys in here who will help out a complete stranger. I know this from first hand experience. I tried to give away free T-shirts and guys were sending me back checks for 5-10 times what I would have sold them for Blink
CoolCool . (Thank you, you guys know who you are) Anyway the point i’m trying to make is there’s lots of good guys in here who will “Come get you on the side of the road” Even if you don’t ask ! Best of luck to you

Post a reply to: Friendship recession? Not with vitalmx!

The Latest