Friendly reminder, and maybe one of yall can help me

colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
7/13/2018 1:39pm
peelout wrote:
one time a few years ago i was sitting at a stop sign and had a guy run into the back of me, i get out...
one time a few years ago i was sitting at a stop sign and had a guy run into the back of me, i get out and look and i had my trailer hitch on and it went right through his grill and fucked up his radiator. my truck was completely unscathed. he gets back in his car to grab his information, puts it in reverse and takes off. fucker. i didn't pursue because no damage, but shit man...
It's good your truck was ok. I wish this dude had read ended me, I keep a shackle in the hitch. Wont punch a radiator but itll keep some pressure off the bumper.
SEE ARE125
7/13/2018 2:12pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
The owner of that address above(Carrie) recently purchased property with an address of 160 FCR 121 in Freestone County, TX, which looking at records appears to...
The owner of that address above(Carrie) recently purchased property with an address of 160 FCR 121 in Freestone County, TX, which looking at records appears to be a mobile home on 10.89 acres. She bought it on 2/1/2018, and I'm guessing Carrie is the mom and maybe she bought the mobile home for Ryan?

Also, try this number: 361-436-0403.
colintrax wrote:
I did some calling, Carrie is his mom and she works at walmart. Where'd you find that number and who's it supposed to be? Called Texas...
I did some calling, Carrie is his mom and she works at walmart.
Where'd you find that number and who's it supposed to be?
Called Texas DOT, they wont give me any information but she said I have enough information my insurance company to find his insurance. So I'm gonna call progressive again later.
My insurance lady did say he's filing a claim against me, and idk how he got my insurance information. I sure as hell didnt give it to him. But for whatever reason my insurance wont let me talk to him. I think I'm gonna do some insurance shopping after I get this dealt with.
That number is supposedly his, but as you know it can take a while for the internet to update so it may not be valid. So he’s filing a claim against you? Sounds like he’s going to try and say you rear ended him. Hell, he may have backed into you on purpose just to try and get a check.
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
7/13/2018 5:09pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
That number is supposedly his, but as you know it can take a while for the internet to update so it may not be valid. So...
That number is supposedly his, but as you know it can take a while for the internet to update so it may not be valid. So he’s filing a claim against you? Sounds like he’s going to try and say you rear ended him. Hell, he may have backed into you on purpose just to try and get a check.
You might be onto something. I mean who backs into a bright red truck, despite the horn going, and after hitting me, gives the gas pedal a quick stab. I'm gonna call that number and see what happens.
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
7/13/2018 5:18pm
And hes hanging up on me.

The Shop

SEE ARE125
7/13/2018 9:24pm
Wow, what a shitbag. Probably all cool at the time “I’m so sorry man I didn’t see you, totally my fault” and now he’s acting like this. Hopefully that store manager can help you out in some way by corroborating your story to the insurance company.
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
7/14/2018 11:47am
Called mexia police, they gave me the insurance information so I'm gonna file a report now. I had the right policy number, license plate ect. Idk how progressive was saying it wasnt correct.
plowboy
7/14/2018 2:43pm
colintrax wrote:
Called mexia police, they gave me the insurance information so I'm gonna file a report now. I had the right policy number, license plate ect. Idk...
Called mexia police, they gave me the insurance information so I'm gonna file a report now. I had the right policy number, license plate ect. Idk how progressive was saying it wasnt correct.
Maybe he also has Progressive insurance?
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
7/17/2018 9:58am
colintrax wrote:
Called mexia police, they gave me the insurance information so I'm gonna file a report now. I had the right policy number, license plate ect. Idk...
plowboy wrote:
Maybe he also has Progressive insurance?
He had dairyland or something like that. Turns out his insurance expired.
plowboy
7/17/2018 4:35pm
colintrax wrote:
He had dairyland or something like that. Turns out his insurance expired.
I'd be willing to bet that, at any time, day or night, at least half the cars on the road are uninsured. You're only "forced" to maintain insurance if the vehicle is bank financed...and when you renew the tag. Most deadbeats take full advantage of this loop hole. Like I said earlier, Kansas is a "no fault" state...these uninsured fuckwits have a free pass to cause all the carnage they want as long as it's not on the "public" streets.

Post a reply to: Friendly reminder, and maybe one of yall can help me

The Latest