Related:
Create New Tag

9/22/2017 7:33 AM

|

9/22/2017 8:04 AM

"I like tuttles"

Tons of classic clips!

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

9/22/2017 8:16 AM

"You'll be so fuckin' tard you won't be able to strut tat ass, strut tat ass, strut tat ass!"

laughing laughing

|

9/22/2017 8:42 AM

I know the vacuum cleaner man he's seen my tits. Umm....I know it's not going on TV but it's true, it's true I'm not here to lie to you.

End of interview...Want to see my tits.

LOL

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/22/2017 8:46 AM

the kid who has never been on live tv hahahaha!

|

9/22/2017 4:27 PM

Whistle tips go WOOOO WOOO!!!! laughing

Epic stuff Bill.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

9/22/2017 5:45 PM

OMG!! Too funny. 10:10, I worked for the local electric utility for 26 years. He perfectly describes the effects of getting electrocuted. LMAO. Strut that ass & wanna see my tits? 2 & 3.

|

9/22/2017 6:07 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Epic stuff Bill.

Fucking Classic! Only in tha mornin', Woo Woo!

|

9/22/2017 7:31 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Epic stuff Bill.

Hut wrote:

Fucking Classic! Only in tha mornin', Woo Woo!

The dude at the end was serious as a heart attack mentioning "Strut that ass!" unreal how folks view and do shit.

|

9/22/2017 7:42 PM

BMSOBx2 wrote:

OMG!! Too funny. 10:10, I worked for the local electric utility for 26 years. He perfectly describes the effects of getting electrocuted. LMAO. Strut that ass & wanna see my tits? 2 & 3.

I would party with her for sure. Don't think I want to see her tits though. I need to find out why they won't let her drive.
The foul mouthed dude needs to have his mother with him. Hopefully he can communicate with her without using some form of fuck every 5 words. I fucking hate that. Good post Old-Man. Made me smile.

|

9/22/2017 7:52 PM

^^^ Lol I don't know why that freight train hopping hippy was doing an interview and didn't get arrested. Said he knocked the big guy he was talking about with a hatchet a couple of times. WTF.

|

9/23/2017 4:44 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

^^^ Lol I don't know why that freight train hopping hippy was doing an interview and didn't get arrested. Said he knocked the big guy he was talking about with a hatchet a couple of times. WTF.

Maybe the dull end? could all be BS...LOL

|

9/23/2017 4:51 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Old-Man wrote:

Could be all bullshit. But the way he explained it and then reenacts the movement I don't know. He seemed pretty into his story.

Stupid dirty hippy lol.

|

9/23/2017 5:50 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Old-Man wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Could be all bullshit. But the way he explained it and then reenacts the movement I don't know. He seemed pretty into his story.

Stupid dirty hippy lol.

Kai got arrested for murdering an old man later.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kai_the_Hatchet-Wielding_Hitchhiker

|

9/23/2017 6:33 PM

So it's valid....I'm on the "hippy's" side. Of course he carries a Hatchet he's self reliant. ...Dude as big as that grabbing a young girl 1/3 of his size. If that was one of my girls I would shake his hand and sharpen his Hatchet

|