Former Alice in Chains bassist Mike Starr has died

mx295
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 10:35am
|
Sabrina197
3/8/2011 8:32pm
I heard about this on the radio this afternoon and was so bummed out. He was an awesome bassist, it's tragic that drugs not only ended his playing with AIC, but also his life.

Rest in peace Mike.
Spinner
3/8/2011 8:52pm
I guess that's one way to reunite with Layne Staley.
Mutt
3/9/2011 6:58am
I'm just see through faded, super jaded, out of my mind...................

The Shop

twizzler
3/9/2011 8:47am
He was on that reality drug rehab show with Dr. Drew not long ago. He had some major issues and Drew said that if Mike left treatment he would most likely die. I only watched a few episodes because Mike was on there. Last show I watched Ace Frehley was playing a benefit type gig with a bunch of recovered rock musicians and Mike was too nervous to go on stage with no drugs. He was a mess. Sad nothing could be done to help Mike and Layne in their tough times.
hillbilly
3/9/2011 10:05am
some aint made to grow old bones,with meth around here so much now it should thin the population quite nice,may even get to shoot a few that try to rob the compound.

you gotta know when to say when
ocscottie
3/9/2011 10:21am
Dont want to sound like a cold hearted a-hole but...good riddance!

That guy is a fucking piece of shit, AIC and Layne are my fav band ever, and if you did some research, Mike Starr is a fucking piece of shit...period. There is a thread at one of the "musicians who have died" website forums, the thread about Layne is like 200 pages long and a lot of people involved in all of it, including Laynes mom, and sister had posted a lot of stuff surrounding the circumstances about Laynes death.

Fuck Mike Starr.

...and he only did Celeb Rehab because they paid him like $500k
jndmx
3/9/2011 10:27am
ocscottie wrote:
Dont want to sound like a cold hearted a-hole but...good riddance! That guy is a fucking piece of shit, AIC and Layne are my fav band...

That guy is a fucking piece of shit, AIC and Layne are my fav band ever, and if you did some research, Mike Starr is a fucking piece of shit...period. There is a thread at one of the "musicians who have died" website forums, the thread about Layne is like 200 pages long and a lot of people involved in all of it, including Laynes mom, and sister had posted a lot of stuff surrounding the circumstances about Laynes death.

Fuck Mike Starr.

This......
3/10/2011 3:28pm
ocscottie wrote:
Dont want to sound like a cold hearted a-hole but...good riddance! That guy is a fucking piece of shit, AIC and Layne are my fav band...

Fuck Mike Starr.

I believe I have heard something to that fact too. So can we get a link to that?
ocscottie
3/10/2011 4:36pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2011 4:37pm
ocscottie wrote:

Fuck Mike Starr.

I believe I have heard something to that fact too. So can we get a link to that?
Pretty sure this is the one, like i said, the thread is well over 100 pages long, and some of it has been deleted, but if you have some free time... Click HERE
TeamGreen
3/10/2011 4:45pm
ocscottie wrote:

Fuck Mike Starr.

ocscottie wrote:
Pretty sure this is the one, like i said, the thread is well over 100 pages long, and some of it has been deleted, but if...
Pretty sure this is the one, like i said, the thread is well over 100 pages long, and some of it has been deleted, but if you have some free time... Click HERE
Not even gonna bother...

On shit like this, Scottie can ALWAYS opine for me.

Post a reply to: Former Alice in Chains bassist Mike Starr has died

The Latest