Flogging Molly

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2019 7:06 AM

Ive been a long time fan of Flogging Molly fan and was wondering if they are a good live band because just announced they are playing at a local brewing company in Birmingham Alabama and this may be my only chance to get to se them.

|

4/5/2019 8:13 AM

I saw them with rise against a few years back. They killed it, would highly recommend it

|

4/5/2019 9:10 AM

mx617 wrote:

I saw them with rise against a few years back. They killed it, would highly recommend it

Thanks man im gonna go see them because i really doubt they will ever come back to Alabama.

|

4/5/2019 9:33 AM

I've only seen them at Warped Tour where they played short sets, and this was back in 05 and 08, but they were solid.

|

4/5/2019 1:03 PM

I have seen them 1-2 times the last few years. Most recently we drove over to Reno, NV to watch them. I highly recommend you go check them out. Incredible live performance and they play a long set.

|

4/5/2019 3:30 PM

I've seen them three times. Once with Dropkick Murphys. Never left disappointed.

|

4/5/2019 4:10 PM

Thanks alot guys im convinced im going to go see them ?

|

4/5/2019 8:16 PM

I NO THAT A GUY IN THIS BAND DOSE HE WERE THE SINGER A BAND THATS CALLED FASTWAY WITH THE SONGS TRICK OR TREAT AND GET YOU AFTER MIDNITE WE LISTEN TO THIS ONES ON HALLOWEEN EVERY YEAR AND THEY MAKED IT A MOVIE

|

suszuki rm85

4/5/2019 10:44 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

I NO THAT A GUY IN THIS BAND DOSE HE WERE THE SINGER A BAND THATS CALLED FASTWAY WITH THE SONGS TRICK OR TREAT AND GET YOU AFTER MIDNITE WE LISTEN TO THIS ONES ON HALLOWEEN EVERY YEAR AND THEY MAKED IT A MOVIE

Ok. Now this cracked me up.

That was a great album by the way. Hahahaa

|