Flatout111's Universal Records Official Music Videos/Music Career. (I'm drummer Marc Anthony)

12/14/2017 4:56pm
Watching "Hired Gun" on Netflix right now, it's on the studio musicians that make the records. Pretty interesting stuff.
greenmx5
12/16/2017 7:54am Edited Date/Time 12/16/2017 7:57am
Hut wrote:
Other than yourself, Who is your favorite drummer?
flatout111 wrote:
This cat named Vik Foxx from the glam band Enuff Znuff. I stole my whole look and his showmanship thing. But he was a killer player...
This cat named Vik Foxx from the glam band Enuff Znuff. I stole my whole look and his showmanship thing. But he was a killer player. Love that dude. I ripped off my whole thing from him. Lol.

I started because of Eric Carr of KISS and he's right there too. Creatures of the Night. Just thunderous. Eric Singer who's now the current KISS drummer. Peter wasn't nearly as good as those two but I dug him too and how he brought the drummer to the forefront.

Also Carmine Appice, Robert Sweet of Stryper Tommy Lee, Neil Peart, Denny Carmassi of Heart. Then I also dug the old school guys like Louie Bellson, Ed Shaughnessy, of course Bonham. Love the jazz cats too. I'm also big into soundtrack scores. Love all kinds of music not just drumming. I sing lead on my Angel of Mercy stuff as well as write everything on guitar and piano. Paul Stanley of KISS and Daniel Johns of Sulverchair are two of my biggest influences and they're singers/songwriters.

Oh yeah, Jason Patterson who was my drum teacher from the band Cry of Love.
I've seen kiss twice in concert, Aerosmith, Skid Row, Saliva twice, Poison, Rise Against, Slipknot, and finally Rush. Watching Neil Peart do his drum solo mid show was mesmerizing. Slipknots drum set is ridiculous too. Their music is so different but I love it. I played bass guitar in a band (we were never anything more than a garage band though, performing for friends and during parties. Awesome time though.) I'm about 50 minutes from where Bret Michaels is from in Pennsylvania
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
12/16/2017 9:52am
@Flatout111 I think it's time for storytime. I know for a fact you have some good ones. I mean, what kind of Rock Star would you be without them? You can't tour the world and be a square.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Flatout111's Universal Records Official Music Videos/Music Career. (I'm drummer Marc Anthony)

The Latest