Flash player blocked?

MR. X
Does anyone know how to unblock flash player in Google chrome ? The internet searches I do only turn up results for older versions. The live stream I'm trying to view says no playable content available ,the message above the screen says flash player is blocked .
|
MR. X
1/13/2018 3:30pm
As far as I know ,I disabled all the ad blocks for that site
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/13/2018 4:45pm Edited Date/Time 1/13/2018 4:46pm
MR. X wrote:
Does anyone know how to unblock flash player in Google chrome ? The internet searches I do only turn up results for older versions. The live...
Does anyone know how to unblock flash player in Google chrome ? The internet searches I do only turn up results for older versions. The live stream I'm trying to view says no playable content available ,the message above the screen says flash player is blocked .
To enable the flash player in Chrome go to the address bar where you type in a website. You'll notice a padlock with the word secure next to it.

Click on that, a drop down menu will appear.

From there click on site settings at the bottom. A new tab will open with the settings.

On that page locate JavaScript and Flash (located just under), go to the right side of the page, click the arrow and choose allow for both.

After that you should be able to see the content.

Edit: You might have to refresh your page or close the browser and open a new one.
MR. X
1/13/2018 4:56pm
Thanks ,I'll give it shot .

The Shop

MR. X
1/13/2018 6:02pm
MR. X wrote:
Thanks ,I'll give it shot .
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Did it work?
Yes sir , thank you much.

Post a reply to: Flash player blocked?