Finally, the security camera footage from the Mandalay Bay shooting

NorCal 50+
3/23/2018 2:20pm
Lol when he puts the gas mask on.....

Calm day in that segment! Not even a breeze. Lol
B DUB 333 wrote:
Haha you watched it! If everyone in America would watch that they'd realize why we want as many guns as possible.... they should have lost their...
Haha you watched it! If everyone in America would watch that they'd realize why we want as many guns as possible.... they should have lost their fcc license for life. It makes me wonder how much news is just pure bullshit. What else is fake? I think I see Keanu Reeves! I'm in the damn matrix! Oh well. I'm gonna go pound hot computer simulations. Peace out.
There is some pretty good debunking out there showing that segment was actually shot in Saudi. But that doesn't explain the utter lack of lag time when they are speaking. I think it was a horribly done remote segment- anybody can fly to Saudi Arabia but that doesn't make it a legit broadcast. The part where he grabs a gas mask and the other guy grabs a helmet is priceless. It's about the quality of a 9th grade AV class.

3/23/2018 3:29pm
And yet he was a law abiding citizen to the point he fired that first shot in to the crowd...
peelout
3/23/2018 4:59pm
B DUB 333 wrote:
Is it too early to start drinking... probably should've checked first... it is too early to stop right?
you can't say you've been drinking all day unless you start first thing in the morning
NorCal 50+
3/23/2018 10:54pm Edited Date/Time 3/23/2018 10:57pm
If you want some fake news. I noticed this myself the other day. I'd swear it on Bob Hannah's nutsack (not like that)

Pic of Richard Mercer and daughter I saw in March 17 New York Times:https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/17/us/politics/cambridge-analytica-trum…

Look at the pic in this story from Guardian UK (you have to scroll down). It has Citibank logos in the background. I actually tried multiple times to download and upload the same way I did pic #1 but it didn't work.
Look at her hair in the pic above and the one in the link below- it's the same photo but background altered.

The European publication incliuded the Citi logos in the background and the American publication altered the background to remove Citi. This is in a news story that is a leading topic in current events (Cambridge Analytics):
The reason for the alteration is that Mercer is a target in this particular article so Citi needs to be insulated and roped off. https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/17/data-war-whistleblower-chr…

The Shop

Prntscrn
3/24/2018 12:15am Edited Date/Time 3/24/2018 12:31am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
CNN is one of the most egregious...the Washington Post has abandoned all journalistic principals. It's not that they get in a room and think of the...
CNN is one of the most egregious...the Washington Post has abandoned all journalistic principals. It's not that they get in a room and think of the lies. They build narratives...they make assumptions, like one current one being that the Russians were partly responsible for Trump's victory, with zero solid evidence that one vote or even one mind was changed. People are talking about war with a Superpower over some memes...those are the people that are nuts to me.

It's pretty freaking scary how little critical thinking there is. This thread is a good example- ask basic questions about an open investigation involving a huge loss of life- get called koo koo. SillySillySillySilly
This is pretty much all media, US, Sweden, Canada etc it doesn't matter. CNN, Fox, Expressen and Aftonbladet(two swedish papers) etc you name it. They have a fucking agenda and they ain't ashamed to push it. Sad to see that so many people are stupid enough to buy into their shit as long as it's from "their" news channel/paper without any critical thinking.

It's election year in Sweden and media right now is worse than ever. They are on a war path with google trying to get them to censor stuff they don't agree with. They got no shame what so ever, they're willing to do anything to get their goal through

Good news for us is old school media will likely slowly disappear
NorCal 50+
3/26/2018 9:33am
Here is a good example of how the government conceals the truth in events like this. Turns out the Pulse nightclub shooter's Dad was an FBI informant and under criminal investigation. This is in the trial of the guy's wife for helping him.

"According to a motion filed by the defense, Assistant US Attorney Sara Sweeney sent an email on Saturday to the defense -- in the middle of Salman's trial -- that stated Seddique Mateen was a confidential FBI source from 2005 through June 2016."

So think about it- the government has known all along that there is much more to the Pulse nightclub shooting- like his father might have been involved with terrorist groups. And they didn't say a thing until they were absolutely forced to in a court of law.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/26/us/noor-salman-pulse-trial-fbi-informant…
69_JMC_69
3/26/2018 11:27am
It just makes me angry, how psycho people shoot up a festival or a school. Then, it ruins the reputation of guns and gun owners. They should have scanners going through these bags. It may be a bit of an invasion of privacy though. But it could prevent some terrible things.

Post a reply to: Finally, the security camera footage from the Mandalay Bay shooting

The Latest