Finally, the security camera footage from the Mandalay Bay shooting

Related:
Create New Tag

3/22/2018 10:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/22/2018 10:40 AM

I was a little suspicious about this whole thing, as I am sure others were, because so much time went by without anybody releasing the security camera footage. Well here it is. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/us/las-vegas-shooting-stephen-paddock.html

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

3/22/2018 10:47 AM

Damn what an arsenal he assembled. Total psychopath.

|

3/22/2018 11:36 AM

And still no clues or motive?

|

3/22/2018 11:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/22/2018 11:50 AM

MXD wrote:

You mean no clues as to his motive?

He was an F'd up human. Those of us who are normal have trouble comprehending the mindset of troubled people, so it doesn't compute for us.

|

3/22/2018 12:01 PM

MXD wrote:

GuyB wrote:

You mean no clues as to his motive?

He was an F'd up human. Those of us who are normal have trouble comprehending the mindset of troubled people, so it doesn't compute for us.

Clues to his motive or clues about his behavior or habits leading up to it or anything like that. But it sounds like they are completely stumped as to what his reasons might have been.

But I agree, those of us who are "normal" just can't wrap our heads around how someone could do this to random innocent strangers.

|

3/22/2018 12:11 PM

No tinfoil hat here, but there is much more footage not shown yet. Campos, SWAT etc. Wonder if that will ever happen or will it take a court order with all the lawsuits cueing up now.

|

3/22/2018 12:35 PM

AHRMA361 wrote:

No tinfoil hat here, but there is much more footage not shown yet. Campos, SWAT etc. Wonder if that will ever happen or will it take a court order with all the lawsuits cueing up now.

Ellen said there is no more discussion on the Campos topic, remember? whistling

I will be checking out with interest. One thing this doesn't appear to show far is any evidence whatsoever that he was crazy. In fact he looks 100% entirely normal. The accompanying article tells us nothing other than what we see on the screen.

And there could be a number of reasons why he secretly carried guns up there (other than being crazy).
He is still just a suspect, right?

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

3/22/2018 12:47 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

I will be checking out with interest. One thing this doesn't appear to show far is any evidence whatsoever that he was crazy. In fact he looks 100% entirely normal. The accompanying article tells us nothing other than what we see on the screen.

And there could be a number of reasons why he secretly carried guns up there (other than being crazy).

Looking normal and being normal are two different things. What you see, isn't always what you get.

You can see many examples of this. I'll give you one. Larry Nassar. He was a coveted and respected Olympic doctor held in high regard. And well look at what he was doing and how things turned out for him.

Pretty much same thing here in some ways.

|

3/22/2018 12:56 PM

HUGE difference between schizophrenia and sociopath. The latter just doesnt GAF - zero remorse.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

3/22/2018 1:00 PM

AHRMA361 wrote:

NorCal 50+ wrote:

"no evidence whatsoever he was crazy"

He killed a bunch of people. Sounds crazy to me.

|

3/22/2018 1:15 PM

Atleast they pointed out high capacity magazines and ar-15 style weapons at the end of the video. Only thing that wasn’t bolded and pointed out was their medical diagnosis of some form of mental illness.

I don’t think he was mentally ill. He just wanted to wreak havoc. creepy. He got along with everyone. Didn’t look bizarre to me. I woulda talked to the guy at a slot machine if he was sitting there. Just looks like an average guy gambling and moving about Vegas like anyone else.

|

GP740
Since 1987

3/22/2018 1:35 PM

AHRMA361 wrote:

NorCal 50+ wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

I haven't checked lately, but as of January, Stephen Paddock was still being referred to as a "suspect" by law enforcement. They also said they were investigating another person of interest: https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-investigating-person-interest-vegas-shooting-sheriff-205626632.html

That's how these things go. The media has already declared him the "Vegas gunman." According to Wikipedia, the case is closed.
I know it annoys some people here, but I believe in looking past the generally accepted explanations, because that is usually where the truth likes, not in semi-informed speculation. The last place I look is hastily written news articles based on press releases.

The biggest question in my mind is why there were so many witness descriptions of multiple other gunfights going on the Strip that day. I believe them and I can't understand how that has been left out of the conversation.

|

3/22/2018 2:59 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

I haven't checked lately, but as of January, Stephen Paddock was still being referred to as a "suspect" by law enforcement. They also said they were investigating another person of interest: https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-investigating-person-interest-vegas-shooting-sheriff-205626632.html

That's how these things go. The media has already declared him the "Vegas gunman." According to Wikipedia, the case is closed.
I know it annoys some people here, but I believe in looking past the generally accepted explanations, because that is usually where the truth likes, not in semi-informed speculation. The last place I look is hastily written news articles based on press releases.

The biggest question in my mind is why there were so many witness descriptions of multiple other gunfights going on the Strip that day. I believe them and I can't understand how that has been left out of the conversation.

Echo and people thinking there are more guns fired. That`s what confusion and fear does. You sure do like them conspiracies.

|

3/22/2018 3:26 PM

I wish they would have shown footage from when the actual shooting was happening. Tin foil hat wearers probably won't be impressed with just this.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

3/22/2018 3:36 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

NorCal 50+ wrote:

I mean this in the nicest way possible. You should seek professional help.

|

3/22/2018 4:02 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

Talk about semi informed speculation. Where do you get yours?

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get you. Right?

|

3/22/2018 5:21 PM

agn5009 wrote:

NorCal 50+ wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:

Nor cal 50 is an asset to vital, for those of us who don't want to suck off the biased media.
Investigative reporting is a thing of the past, now they all are trying to substatiate the narative.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

3/22/2018 5:30 PM

BMSOBx2 wrote:

May I ask you a question?
When you go to Vegas and you see the Eiffel tower, do you believe it's the original?
Vegas has many stories.

|

"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

3/22/2018 5:51 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:

oldblood wrote:

May I ask you a question?
When you go to Vegas and you see the Eiffel tower, do you believe it's the original?
Vegas has many stories.

You never answered my question. Where do you get your information and how paranoid are you?

|

3/22/2018 5:56 PM

Are you guys crazy? CNN and the likes are the truth, and nothing but the truth. Remember they're war coverage? If you don't know what I'm talking about PLEASE go look it up- another interesting little tidbit- the Obama administration passed a law allowing the United States Government to LEGALLY publish and promote propaganda. That's right kids, your tax dollars hard at work.... pay attention, the news may be telling the truth, but they may be lying to you as well. I'd believe the folks who were there-

|

3/22/2018 6:04 PM

It's kind of interesting that the guy that questions the media the most here (me) is a member of the media (20 years this year). I started as a police reporter. Because I know how most reporters work- they just repeat what the authorities say. They are also some of the most closed-minded, conformist thinkers you will ever find. And in the world of real-time news there is no time for investigative reporting- period. And people get their news from fewer and fewer sources...news is just something that happens between Candy Crush sessions and Cat videos on social media.

I know don't why questioning whether Paddock was really crazy or had assistance is crazy. The authorities have not even concluded their investigation and have said there might be somebody else involved (not his girlfriend). Anyhow, I am not trying to convince anybody of anything. Believe whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me.

|

3/22/2018 7:36 PM

I do not understand why the news keeps showing this guys face?? I live in Las Vegas, it was like a contest with the news, who could put his mug in front of us the most.

|

3/22/2018 7:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/22/2018 7:46 PM

B DUB 333 wrote:

Are you guys crazy? CNN and the likes are the truth, and nothing but the truth. Remember they're war coverage? If you don't know what I'm talking about PLEASE go look it up- another interesting little tidbit- the Obama administration passed a law allowing the United States Government to LEGALLY publish and promote propaganda. That's right kids, your tax dollars hard at work.... pay attention, the news may be telling the truth, but they may be lying to you as well. I'd believe the folks who were there-

CNN is one of the most egregious...the Washington Post has abandoned all journalistic principals. It's not that they get in a room and think of the lies. They build narratives...they make assumptions, like one current one being that the Russians were partly responsible for Trump's victory, with zero solid evidence that one vote or even one mind was changed. People are talking about war with a Superpower over some memes...those are the people that are nuts to me.

It's pretty freaking scary how little critical thinking there is. This thread is a good example- ask basic questions about an open investigation involving a huge loss of life- get called koo koo. silly silly silly silly

|

3/22/2018 8:13 PM

You know nor cal, you're really making way too much sense, if you were smart, you'd stop.

|

Blur the technicolor

3/22/2018 8:38 PM

oldblood wrote:

You know nor cal, you're really making way too much sense, if you were smart, you'd stop.

I'll quit while I'm not ahead!

|

3/22/2018 10:42 PM

B DUB 333 wrote:

NorCal 50+ wrote:

CNN is one of the most egregious...the Washington Post has abandoned all journalistic principals. It's not that they get in a room and think of the lies. They build narratives...they make assumptions, like one current one being that the Russians were partly responsible for Trump's victory, with zero solid evidence that one vote or even one mind was changed. People are talking about war with a Superpower over some memes...those are the people that are nuts to me.

It's pretty freaking scary how little critical thinking there is. This thread is a good example- ask basic questions about an open investigation involving a huge loss of life- get called koo koo. silly silly silly silly

I know, I was being sarcastic. If you get a chance go to YouTube and look up CNN fake Iraq war footage, it's crazy- and funny, unfortunately. I'm in agreement 100% with ya- the government has been proven to be a liar time and time again. Ya gotta check everything they say imo

|

3/22/2018 11:37 PM

Lol when he puts the gas mask on.....

Calm day in that segment! Not even a breeze. Lol

|

GP740
Since 1987

3/22/2018 11:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2018 12:12 AM

B DUB 333 wrote:

NorCal 50+ wrote:

B DUB 333 wrote:

I know, I was being sarcastic. If you get a chance go to YouTube and look up CNN fake Iraq war footage, it's crazy- and funny, unfortunately. I'm in agreement 100% with ya- the government has been proven to be a liar time and time again. Ya gotta check everything they say imo

Damn it- I told myself I was out of this thread.
|

3/23/2018 11:32 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

Lol when he puts the gas mask on.....

Calm day in that segment! Not even a breeze. Lol

Haha you watched it! If everyone in America would watch that they'd realize why we want as many guns as possible.... they should have lost their fcc license for life. It makes me wonder how much news is just pure bullshit. What else is fake? I think I see Keanu Reeves! I'm in the damn matrix! Oh well. I'm gonna go pound hot computer simulations. Peace out.

|

3/23/2018 11:34 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

B DUB 333 wrote:

NorCal 50+ wrote:
Damn it- I told myself I was out of this thread.

Nobody gets out. Not alive.... I see antifa coming... is that Jane fonda! Ahhhhhhhh Barbra Streisand

|