Figured for sure there'd be a Larson discussion

KennyT
Fantasy
280th
4/15/2020 7:58pm
Rawly wrote:
All over a stupid ass video game , wonder how long it took to convince the racers to do this stupid ass shit. And who the...
All over a stupid ass video game , wonder how long it took to convince the racers to do this stupid ass shit. And who the hell would watch this stupid ass shit ? We haven’t been on lockdown for that long have we ?
I tried watching it and lasted about 60 seconds
Dust601
4/15/2020 8:38pm
I personally have never had any urge to say it myself, but if you are intent on saying it you have got to be smarter then that. X100000000000000 if you’re in the spotlight.

JustMX
4/16/2020 3:42am
KMC440 wrote:
BBC News ... A video shared on social media showed a notice that read: “We’ve been informed that from now on black people are not allowed...
BBC News ...
A video shared on social media showed a notice that read: “We’ve been informed that from now on black people are not allowed to enter the restaurant."

McDonald's said that when it found out about the notice it temporarily closed the restaurant.

Tensions have been running high between Africans and local people in the city.
...end quote...

It is an amazing little marble spinning through space we're on ...
When you consider that China is holding 2 million of their own Uyger citizens in "reeducation" camps and is suspected of harvesting organs from them, is it really surprising that they are refusing service AND evicting blacks from housing?
JustMX
4/16/2020 3:49am
Rawly wrote:
All over a stupid ass video game , wonder how long it took to convince the racers to do this stupid ass shit. And who the...
All over a stupid ass video game , wonder how long it took to convince the racers to do this stupid ass shit. And who the hell would watch this stupid ass shit ? We haven’t been on lockdown for that long have we ?
KennyT wrote:
I tried watching it and lasted about 60 seconds
Alright guys be honest,

If feld or mx sports put together something like this for our sport the majority here would tune in to watch racing, takeouts, and trash talking amongst our favorites.

15 minutes in there would be multiple topics to complain about the crappy feed on the nbc gold ap and requests for somebody to hook them up with some way to watch for free.

The Shop

KMC440
4/16/2020 4:17am
And Max Headroom calling the rac... ummm game would get trashed mercilessly !! Poor bastard ... hope he has an old pro that gained a lot of weight to take some of the heat from him.

Post a reply to: Figured for sure there'd be a Larson discussion

The Latest