Fight Night!!!

gabrielito
Edited Date/Time 8/28/2017 4:50pm

My prediction, McGregor stuns the world. look at the energy behind him, Floyd has never fought anyone with a collective force behind him like this.

|
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
8/26/2017 10:27am
I don't watch much fighting, so my opinion is pretty worthless. But I think Connor is gonna win this, and I hope he does. Mayweather needs his lights knocked out.
APLMAN99
8/26/2017 11:04am
Unless that collective force behind him can stop Mayweather from moving and can land punches of their own on Mayweather, they aren't going to be much help.

I'm not really a fan of either, they're both jagoffs in their own way. But I think it'll take a miracle for McGoonie to win. I think he'll come out swinging and exhaust himself by round 5.
gabrielito
8/26/2017 11:16am Edited Date/Time 8/26/2017 11:16am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Unless that collective force behind him can stop Mayweather from moving and can land punches of their own on Mayweather, they aren't going to be much...
Unless that collective force behind him can stop Mayweather from moving and can land punches of their own on Mayweather, they aren't going to be much help.

I'm not really a fan of either, they're both jagoffs in their own way. But I think it'll take a miracle for McGoonie to win. I think he'll come out swinging and exhaust himself by round 5.
He may, but that isn't the way things are flowing. Mayweather has never fought anyone who was hungry, confident and at the peak of their career with supernatural phenomenon on their side. Tonight will be different, unless it's not, but it will. I don't know McGregor well enough to gauge whether he is fully authentic or not. If he is completely authentic then Mayweather has no chance.

The Shop

MR. X
8/26/2017 11:25am
I like Conor's chances , when is the last time Floyd has boxed someone who could switch stances so drastically and hit as hard as conor?
Hut
8/26/2017 11:32am Edited Date/Time 8/26/2017 11:34am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Unless that collective force behind him can stop Mayweather from moving and can land punches of their own on Mayweather, they aren't going to be much...

I don't like either one, I agree. Maybe McGregor will test his defense but doubtful. It's all about the millions they both will get. I'm not buying though.
gabrielito
8/26/2017 11:57am
APLMAN99 wrote:

Hut wrote:
I don't like either one, I agree. Maybe McGregor will test his defense but doubtful. It's all about the millions they both will get. I'm not...
I don't like either one, I agree. Maybe McGregor will test his defense but doubtful. It's all about the millions they both will get. I'm not buying though.
There is always the possibility that Floyd realizes he has no future big paydays (minus a rematch if this fight warrants it) and "props up" McGregor for future paydays as McGregor's promoter. I still say if this fight is on the up and up (50/50 on that) and McGregor is an authentic person, he destroys Mayweather.
G-man
8/26/2017 12:46pm Edited Date/Time 8/26/2017 12:51pm
Yes the odds are in Mayweather's favor as he is the best defensive fighter of all time which can also lead to a boring fight like the one versus Pacquiao.

He jukes, jives, runs and cannot be hit with a knockout punch.

But I was watching one of Connor's fights and he is very unorthodox he is not a typical boxer.

I think this alone and his power give him a puncher's chance like none other.

I just hope Mayweather doesn't run like he normally does and it's a good fight.
G-man
8/26/2017 1:55pm
Hahaha
I hope not Green but it's only costing me 15 bones to go over to my buddies house.... Grinning
8/26/2017 1:57pm Edited Date/Time 8/26/2017 1:58pm
That's what I bet on. A Mayweather win by ko tko or dq. $150 will get me $100. Seemed like a less risky way to bet on a Mayweather win.
BMSOBx2
8/26/2017 2:01pm
I don't give McGregor much chance. If he doesn't get to him early he has no hope. He's not a boxer. Mayweather will frustrate the fuck out him. Nice paycheck though. It's most likely fixed anyway.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/26/2017 2:14pm
They both already won.....
You got that right.

100's of Millions in the bank. Win, lose or draw they both still win.

Still debating if I want to order it or not. Things could get interesting.

History could be made and I'm not sure I want to miss that.

I suppose there's worse ways to spend 100$.

APLMAN99
8/26/2017 2:15pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

gabrielito wrote:
He may, but that isn't the way things are flowing. Mayweather has never fought anyone who was hungry, confident and at the peak of their career...
He may, but that isn't the way things are flowing. Mayweather has never fought anyone who was hungry, confident and at the peak of their career with supernatural phenomenon on their side. Tonight will be different, unless it's not, but it will. I don't know McGregor well enough to gauge whether he is fully authentic or not. If he is completely authentic then Mayweather has no chance.
"supernatural phenomenon"?!?!?!?!

Really?

Laughing
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
8/26/2017 2:26pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
You got that right. 100's of Millions in the bank. Win, lose or draw they both still win. Still debating if I want to order it...
You got that right.

Illegally stream it for free? Seems to be what most people are doing
GD2
Fantasy
815th
8/26/2017 2:48pm
It's gonna be interesting.
Hut
8/26/2017 3:00pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

gabrielito wrote:
He may, but that isn't the way things are flowing. Mayweather has never fought anyone who was hungry, confident and at the peak of their career...
APLMAN99 wrote:

Really?

Laughing
It doesn't even make sense. He is a supernatural phenom but I don't know if he is for real or not. Hmmmmm
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/26/2017 3:48pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
You got that right. 100's of Millions in the bank. Win, lose or draw they both still win. Still debating if I want to order it...
You got that right.

colintrax wrote:
Illegally stream it for free? Seems to be what most people are doing
I guess I could do that. Do you have any links?
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
8/26/2017 4:07pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
No sir but if I find one I'll shoot it over to you.
gabrielito
8/26/2017 4:15pm
gabrielito wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:

Really?

Laughing
Hut wrote:
It doesn't even make sense. He is a supernatural phenom but I don't know if he is for real or not. Hmmmmm
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/26/2017 4:23pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
colintrax wrote:
Cool. Thanks.

Anyone know why I'm not receiving any notifications when someone quotes my post? My notifications are turned on but I'm not receiving anything. Couple days ago they all came in at the same time at 4 something in the morning.

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing or is it just me?
Hut
8/26/2017 4:35pm
gabrielito wrote:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIMOAvsUMAABmB7.jpg[/img]
Laughing
APLMAN99
8/26/2017 4:41pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
colintrax wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Cool. Thanks. Anyone know why I'm not receiving any notifications when someone quotes my post? My notifications are turned on but I'm not receiving anything. Couple...
Cool. Thanks.

Anyone know why I'm not receiving any notifications when someone quotes my post? My notifications are turned on but I'm not receiving anything. Couple days ago they all came in at the same time at 4 something in the morning.

Mines been doing that for months, and some notifications never arrive at all.
MR. X
8/26/2017 5:01pm
Charper732 wrote:
anyone got a link for a live stream
Try YouTube after the fight starts , someone has been streaming the last few paper view(Tyler reference) UFC fights.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/26/2017 5:02pm
colintrax wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Cool. Thanks. Anyone know why I'm not receiving any notifications when someone quotes my post? My notifications are turned on but I'm not receiving anything. Couple...
Cool. Thanks.

APLMAN99 wrote:
Mines been doing that for months, and some notifications never arrive at all.
Good to know it's not just me. Mine just started doing that in the last week or two. It sucks because I have to keep track of where I post things and keep checking in those threads in case someone quotes something I say. It's not the end of the world but it's annoying.

I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to technology but I can't figure out why it's happening.

Does anyone know if it's on our end or if it's a Vital issue?

Oh and for the hell of it I'm gonna say McGregor takes it.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/26/2017 5:07pm
Charper732 wrote:
MR. X wrote:
Try YouTube after the fight starts , someone has been streaming the last few paper view(Tyler reference) UFC fights.
With all the attention this fight is getting I'm pretty sure they'll be cracking down on people streaming the fight and YouTube would be the first place for them to look.

Might want to try a different site. I'm sure there's going to be plenty of fake ones so better have a good anti virus/phishing program installed on your computer.

Maybe Reddit? Dailymotion? Twitch? I don't know.
MR. X
8/26/2017 5:12pm
Charper732 wrote:
MR. X wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
With all the attention this fight is getting I'm pretty sure they'll be cracking down on people streaming the fight and YouTube would be the first...
With all the attention this fight is getting I'm pretty sure they'll be cracking down on people streaming the fight and YouTube would be the first place for them to look.

Might want to try a different site. I'm sure there's going to be plenty of fake ones so better have a good anti virus/phishing program installed on your computer.

I found the last one with jones ,the heading was called "watching ice melt"
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/26/2017 5:16pm
MR. X wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
With all the attention this fight is getting I'm pretty sure they'll be cracking down on people streaming the fight and YouTube would be the first...

MR. X wrote:
I found the last one with jones ,the heading was called "watching ice melt"
LOL. Watching Ice Melt.

Where you able to watch the entire event? Usually people start sharing it and it gets reported.

If you find something let us know.

Starts in 45 minutes.

Post a reply to: Fight Night!!!

The Latest