Fck You. I will do it my way! Rednecks vs russians.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/24/2018 2:33 PM

I might be minoroty here. But i found that "russians" and "rednecks" are kind of similar mentality about - "do not care..." , "... thats the easy way" , "...I dont mind looking silly, I have a good time!" , "You say it is impossible, hold my ..."
They are both good at "think out of box " , considering quick solution. They both have good sense of humor, accept who they are, can laughtb about themselves.

Here is the ironic russian video about themselves

(You probably have to invert colors..)
Your turn...

|

Grill 'em all

12/27/2018 11:06 AM

blink
|

GP740
Since 1987

12/29/2018 10:48 AM

Peel off the idiots, nut jobs, political and business biases, and what's left is peaceful fun loving human beings. Folks should stop listening to others about who needs a hatin'. Peace y'all.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

12/29/2018 12:53 PM

It took me a while to click on this thread and was hesitant. But I'm sure glad I did.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

12/29/2018 1:56 PM

plowboy wrote:

Peel off the idiots, nut jobs, political and business biases, and what's left is peaceful fun loving human beings. Folks ...more

Those that you listed seem to make the most noise. There is a reason they call everyone else the silent majority.

|

12/31/2018 8:31 PM

I won't ever carry or take a 50 dollar bill,

|